Adviser quickly (1-5 hours) for $10.A script for $5. - page 4

Oscar писал(а) >>

Offer ends on March 1

So now it's up to you to set the price!!! Thought - it's not fair to set the price of EAs yourself. For some people $ 10 money, and someone does not mind $ 100 (I hope that they are the majority). So, I will do it for everyone (I understand how newbies especially want to implement their strategy). Just someone($$$$) faster. I promise to answer absolutely everyone. By the way, the new e-mail: mql5@yandex.ru. You can send it to old one, but it will be better if it is a special one for Expert Advisors (I got a lot of messages coming to my mailbox).

Oscar >> :

So now you set the price!!! Thought - it's not fair to set the price of EAs yourself. For some people $10 is money and for some people $100 isn't too shabby.

Plagiarism. They showed an English restaurant on TV which uses this anti-crisis scheme and thrives (no Vasily Ivanovich on them :)) ).

granit77 писал(а) >>

Plagiarism. They showed an English restaurant on the TV which uses this anti-crisis scheme and is thriving (no Vasily Ivanovich on them :)) ).

Is SALE in shops also plagiarised?

1euro=1 dollar - too?

Not plagiarism but good management :-)

Oscar >>:

dumping?

my advice is not to dump the market! you will be selling software up to 100cr a month!

If you're dumping, you'll turn into a dog that chases every passing car

- who lies on the curb with his tongue out and breathes nervously all the time.

what's the point?

please don't take it personally and don't be offended. i made the allegory to make it clearer!

---

I'm not dumping the minimum price of $100 - the average is $500-$1000.

Only selling on stream minimum 50$ is for a well-functioning simple product

complex in-line sales go from 300-500-900

orders are not much, but 3 orders per month for $ 500-1000 !

that's more than you're willing to do.

( usually well-paid foreigners)

I have more time to relax and enjoy life

You are going to have a hard time answering users' questions on the $10 indicators

Your customer support will not be the best - you will not have time to spare ----

---

You'll be able to get a handle on the minimum...

but I think it is better to do 2-3-4 -> as many worthwhile products and keep them in service

(there are regular customers who ask me to correct some things to work out)

or do not often large orders

than catching fleas?

although everyone has his own vision

that's just life tested advice

YuraZ писал(а) >>

Dumping ?

My advice is don't dump the market! You'll make up to 100k a month or more on sales!

if you're dumping, you'll turn into a dog who's chasing every passing car

- who lies on the curb with his tongue out and breathes nervously all the time.

what's the point?

please do not take it personally and do not be offended - I was making an allegory to make it clearer!

---

I'm not dumping the minimum price of $100 - the average is $500-$1000.

only selling on stream minimum $50 for debugged simple products

complex in-line products go from 300-500-900

orders are not many, but 3 orders per month for $ 500-1000

overlap this kind of gesture

(Foreigners usually pay well).

I have more time to relax and enjoy life.

You are in this mode, you will get tired of answering users' questions on $10 indicators

You will not have the best support for your customers - you will not have enough time

---

you will be able to get a handle on the minimums of course

but I think it is better to make 2-3-4 -> as many worthwhile products and keep them in service

(there are regular customers who ask you to fix something to work out)

or do not often large orders

rather than catching fleas

although everyone has their own vision

It was just a piece of advice tried and tested.

Thanks for the tip. Advice from a respected man. I'll take it under advisement. I just get real pleasure from the programming I started 10 years ago - each time to find easier and easier solutions to problems, instead of breaking through. That's why I decided, why not to combine work with pleasure. :-)

Oscar писал(а) >>

Thank you for the advice. Advice from a respected person. I will take it into consideration. Just programming, which I started 10 years ago, gives me a real pleasure - each time to find easier and easier solutions to problems, instead of breaking through. That's why I decided, why not to combine work with pleasure. :-)

I want to remind you again new mail mql5@yandex.ru/ All tasks only here.

Oscar писал(а) >>

I would like to remind you again of the new email mql5@yandex.ru/ All jobs here only

Requires an order for a SUPERCURRENT - multi-currency, multi-parameter.

Are you interested in the money for the order or the order itself (from a professional point of view)?

If it is the latter, then I advise you not to waste your time looking for pearls in large piles, and to work proactively on the Expert Advisor, based on the T101 system.

When you get even limited results, you will get more orders, and if you come across a profitable strategy, you will continue to write only for your own amusement :))

IMHO.

-star- >> :

I can sell an EA! I work on the real! Schedule from September to today! Start with 1000 lot 0.2. TP from 6 to 7! Chart without quotes! EURGBP. It is desirable to use a spread of no more than 3. I work at Fxcompany, there on micro and standard spread is 3!

alex9540@gmail.com

Star! Let's see the report from the real one! For a pips man, almost half a year of trades is not enough... If it is really good, why sell? If it's interesting to talk about night trading on EURGBP, knock ICQ:95517507, let's have a chat... I will not post my reports or statements here!

Oscar >> :

Requires an order for a SUPERCURRENT - multi-currency, multi-parameter.

Oskar! please give me EA's stats on 9 year period at least... >> $5-10 per EA is not money... I want to know if you are good in it or you just feeding the system to someone in MQL and showing its inoperability?

Reason: