Adviser quickly (1-5 hours) for $10.A script for $5. - page 2

Reshetov писал(а) >>

To the US Treasury Department for the payment of foreign debt.

To support the ruble :-)

Honestly need 3 million rubles ($90000) urgently! I'm a little short :-)

Oscar >> :

To support the rouble :-)

Honestly, I need 3 million rubles ($90000) urgently! A bit short :-)

I'm not sure there's a demand for 18,000 scripts. There aren't many active users here. I would recommend looking at more options. And different ones at that.

grasn писал(а) >>

I'm not sure there is a demand for 18,000 scripts. There are not many active users here. I would recommend looking at more options. And different ones.

I will take the quantity. By the way, if you order large EA, custom indicator for FREE.

Oscar >> :

For those who have ideas but no time -

e-mail: askarsh@yandex.ru, money for the work to maile.

Prepayment of 5$.

Large Expert Advisor maximum 50$. Medium $ 30. The script is $15.

Further help in rebuilding EA for free + all next EAs for $10, scripts for $5.

Wholesalers discount :-) Help via sms, icq, .

How do you look at writing an EA for fully automated trading on the system T101 ? (Can you do it ? Can you use system monitor or icons ?)

http://www.google.ru/search?q=%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8E%D1%86%D0%B8%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F+%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%8F+%D1%81%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%B0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:ru:official&client=firefox-a

sllawa3 писал(а) >>

What do you think about writing an Expert Advisor for fully automated trading on the T101 system ? (may be with use of system monitor or system indices).

http://www.google.ru/search?q=%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8E%D1%86%D0%B8%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F+%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%8F+%D1%81%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%B0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:ru:official&client=firefox-a

I want to notice that the task for the advisor to send in format *.txt or *.doc/ I will not consider archives

Oscar писал(а) >>

I'll take the numbers.

It's almost like Dostoevsky, "One old lady is 100 roubles, 10 old ladies are 1000!!! roubles")

Five old ladies ))

Porfiry Petrovich to Raskolnikov:
- Not good, father... An old woman was killed for twenty kopecks.
To which Raskolnikov replies:
- Don't tell me, Porfiry Petrovich, don't tell me... Five old ladies is a ruble!

Oscar писал(а) >>

I want to notice that the task for the adviser to send in format *.txt or *.doc/ Archives will not consider

Also ask: on e-mail send only the task with the algorithm, and can communicate in the forum .

Oscar 16.02.2009 20:32

I want to note that the job for the advisor to send a format *.txt or *.doc / archives will not be considered

Oscar wrote(a) >>

Also please: on e-mail send only the task with the algorithm, and can communicate in the forum .

And what, Oscar sends you something else, except *.txt or *.doc? Don't get upset, try to be stricter with him...

PS: By the way, I've calculated that it would take 750 days to write such amount of scripts, provided you won't sleep, but will give out 24 scripts per day. You can get exhausted...

sllawa3 >> :

What do you think about writing an Expert Advisor for fully automated trading on the T101 system ? (will you do it? may be with system monitor or indices)

I wrote an EA of this type to order. After all possible testing (by my request) client wrote off, that the Expert Advisor in its most complete form gives the same result as a random entry-signal.

But in "truncated" form (separately for indices) the Expert Advisor shows profit after optimization the same way as an average expert (multicurrency or simple) from Code Base does

Reason: