MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1498

[Deleted]
Hello, i just got new computer equipped with Ms. Win Vista. As soon as i code mql in metaeditor.. i found weird thing... it's the files that i code can be overwritten (access denied).. i try to "save as" with the same name and it successful, BUT... when i attached the ex4 to the chart.. it always...
I need some to revise my ea, I can't set this ea with this condition : I want this ea only trade Max 2x per day
Hi, After my first order is opened, I'd like to add orders based on some ATR multiple. For instance, after the first buy order, I'd like to buy again every time the price increases by 1/2 ATR, up to say ten orders. Any ideas on how to approach this. Thanks, Kevin
[Deleted]
Good afternoon! Probably, not in earnest to ask in my age, 35 years. But. Never thought that this devil world crisis will touch and me personally. Shortened, remained out of employment. Two credits, wife in a maternity leave, on that to live? Heavily! We live in a depth, in Russia, in the Seashore...
Hi gays. When I tested my EA,there is a error like this: "incorrect start position 0 for ArrayMaximum( )"; Can anybody tell me the reason. Thank you! A part of the code: int start() { int ticket,total=0,cnt; int SearchRangeMAofRSI=7; int SearchRangeRSI=13; double MAofRSI_0,MAofRSI_1; double...
Hello Coders please somebody can help me. I try to create an EA with the Options to Close all open trades at specified time and / or day. The function for open trades at specifed time and / or day seems it's working. But the closing function by time, i don't found the solutions. I have try to code...
[Deleted]
I NEED HELP WITH USING TESTER WITH EA EXPERT. I SEND ME AN EMAIL AND WE CAN WORK OUT DETAILS. I CAN CALL YOU SO WE CAN WORK BETTER. WILLING TO PAY REASONABLE AMOUNT. N7QWQ@HOTMAIL.COM
I have a MaxTrades feature that I would like to edit. Email me a sweetislands@yahoo.com This is the EA program: 'Multi Lot Scalper'
[Deleted]
Is it necessary to use OrderSelect before using OrderClose? My orders are not closing. Are there other prerequisite conditions I should check for before closing an order?
[Deleted]
I loaded a new Expert Advisor and everything went fine. However, when I activateit I receive the following message: FellowTrader's RangeTrader E.A. only runs on a Live account. This is a live account. What am I doing wrong?
[Deleted]
Hello, Been having an issue with my trades that started yesterday. After placing a trade, it will exit by itself without hitting my stop loss or take profit settings, it just bounces out. Luckly I'm still using a demo account becuase the losses are starting to add up. Has anyone experinced this...
Hi All, Do you know of any indicators which autoplot horizontal lines inmetatrader. I have a system i would like to test. I need 2 lines drawnfrom the data which is calculated inside my spreadsheet. The lines would be upper resistance and lower support. I have checked out the system manually by...
[Deleted]
Below is a piece of my EA which trades a few pairs. I need some help getting the following put in here as a condition to trade. I have also added the custom indicator at the bottom here-it is simply support and resistance which can be found here in the code base articles. I want the expert to buy...
I'm new, i really want to continue with my demo account, but wouldn't because of a statement that would always come up 'not enough money' each time i execute a trade? please help
[Deleted]
Official ODL Securities Statement ------------------------------------------------ ODL Securities Sells US Business 15 January 2008 – ODL Securities, the leading independent FOREX, derivatives, equity, spread betting and commodity trading house has sold the US division of its profit making US...
wondering... docs say that OrderClose() is trading operation. seems ok, as client must talk to server. what seems strange is that OrderClose() of 12 orders can take place with or without " while(!IsTradeAllowed()) ..." the without was in a OrdersTotal()-1 for loop with OrderSelect(...) >...
[Deleted]
  IS MY EA OKAY  (7)
HELLO GUYZ,I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON MY FIRST EA AS A NEWBIE TO MQL4.PLS I NEED HELP IN SCRUTINIZING MY EA FOR A GOOD DEVELOPMENT AS IT DOES NOT OPEN TRADES ACCORDING TO THE CONDITIONS.THE META EDITOR SHOWS NO ERROR. PLS GUYS,HELP ME OUT.DO I HAVE ANY BUG IN IT?.......CHINEXEXNB: BELOW IS A COPY OF...
Finden Sie hilfreiche PDF auf Deutsch zur Handelsplattform MetaTrader http://www.meta-trader.de/metatrader-akademie.htm Nutzen Sie die PDFs um sich optimal auf das Trading vorzubereiten http://www.meta-trader.de
[Deleted]
I attached the ea to 4 charts. I verified the values when I started having problems. The verified values are correct, but the ordermodify function does not actuate (Mod=0) and returns error 130 invalid stops. Please review. Thank you. Rudy if((typeb0s1==1 && SL>Bid+(Point*TrailingStop) &&...
This indicator still in BETA version.
[Deleted]
My EA must reference a single indicator in all available timeframes. In the Strategy Tester I sometimes get "Loaded successfully" for all nine TFs once at the beginning of the test run. In other situations i GET "Loaded successfully" for all nine TFs (the first time they are referenced) but...
Had recently developed a good EA in partnership with an experienced trader for free!! One experienced coder already mentioned in some other post: The right order for developing a successful EA is finding working method first in real trading and then to implement them in code. ( not the other way...
hi all, does anybody knows if there is any parameter to find out if an order was closed by take profit? I guess the alternative is to do the math calculation, but I rather avoid that due slippage. I was searching the parameters with no positive result, any help? Thanks
[Deleted]
  Place an order  (2)
Hello, Is it possible to place a pending buy order, at 30 points under the Ask for example, on the market without to be rejected by the system? thanks chris
could some one know and help in publisher and mail alert( and know the how can i publishe the statment)
[Deleted]
Hi, I have been using this inicator, from forex-tsd.com called intution newsreader for a while now!! But when i tried loading the updated version on the 3rd of january, its been crashing every mt4 terminal i load it on!! how do i resolve this problem? the crash details are as indicated below:...
[Deleted]
Is there a danger in using too many global variables? That is, will it degrade the speed of the ea? Are global variables, declared at the beginning before start(), always global in scope, or if having too many global variables, will they not maintain their global scope characteristic, that is,...
[Deleted]
everything is ok in tester, it works perfectly, but when i put it on live data it does nothing. strange. - yes i have EA's enabled in my trader app. - yes i've checked everything 100 times. - yes this is only one EA which doesn't work. every other works. can anyone help me please?
1.Give your first reactions to the word “Programmer”2.Please write a few sentences on the topic “When I think about a Programmer I imagine …” When I think about a programmer I imagine …3.. Your:age – gender – male / female The country (state) –The level of computing...