Adviser quickly (1-5 hours) for $10.A script for $5. - page 5

eXXXtrema1 >> :

... I wonder if you're getting anywhere or if you're just feeding the system into MQL and showing that it doesn't work?

What's interesting about it? All custom programmers simply code the customer's TOR, the only thing that varies is the depth of discussion of the TOR. No one specially proves anything to anyone, he/she is a fool. And this is correct from a professional point of view, although it is offensive.

eXXXtrema1 писал(а) >>

Oskar! please post your EA's stats for 9 years at least... 5-10$ for an EA is not money... I'm curious, is it working or you're just feeding someone the system in MQL and showing it doesn't work?

What do you mean: "...you just feed the system into MQL and show it doesn't work? What do you mean: "You just feed it to a person in MQL and show him it's not working"? I'm not making non-functional scripts, and an EA is an EA to advise, not to shovel profits. Everyone has a strategy (someone comes up with it on his own - like Mendeleev in his dreams, someone decides to combine his own something with something that isn't his). Everyone has pluses and minuses. So I think everything is predictable - both the dollar exchange rate and the movement of a meteorite. Ksatati I think those who calculate trajectories of different small particles, can earn on Forex (because scientists are not paid much, and they can combine useful (not for dealers) with pleasant.)

Oscar писал(а) >>

What do you mean: "...you just put a system into MQL and show it doesn't work? What do you mean: "I don't make scripts that work"? I'm not making non-functional scripts, and an EA is an EA to advise, not to shovel profits. Everyone has a strategy (someone comes up with it on his own - like Mendeleev in his dreams, someone decides to combine his own something with something that isn't his). Everyone has pluses and minuses. So I think everything is predictable - both the dollar exchange rate and the movement of a meteorite. Ksatati I think those who calculate the trajectory of various small particles, may earn at Forex (because scientists are not paid much, and they can combine useful (not for dealers) with the pleasant.)

Methods of payment have increased - now:

1. Yandex money on mails mql5@yandex.ru see.money.yandex.ru

2. Web Money

2.1.WMZ: Z183231851359

2.2.WMR: R404793711924

2.3.WME: E359287397285

Oscar писал(а) >>

For those who have ideas but no time -

e-mail: askarsh@yandex.ru, money for the work to maile.

Prepayment of 5$.

Large Expert Advisor maximum 50$. Medium $ 30. The script is $15.

Further help in rebuilding EA for free + all next EAs for $10, scripts for $5.

Wholesalers discount :-) Help via sms, icq, .

If you have small questions - contact skype: mql5forex

Oscar >> :

If anyone has small questions, please contact skype: mql5forex

my traffic on skype was once 500p per night and once it was 1200p per night

A couple or three people, that's all.

is it really worth the 5$10 you've got?

Do you have a month's worth of internet traffic at least at your prices?

YuraZ >> :

my Skype traffic was 500p per night and once it was 1200p per night

a couple or three people only

Is it really worth the $5 or $10 you spent?

can you cover a month's worth of internet traffic at least at your prices?

i wonder... what's the next trick to bring up the topic of advertising :)

YuraZ >> :

my Skype traffic was once 500p per night and once it was 1200p per night

just a couple or three people

Would 5 or 10 bucks really pay for your efforts?

Do you at least cover a month's worth of internet traffic at your prices?

http://www.es-nso.ru/tarif-n/?p=7&d=tarif

4.1.3.3 "Unlimited Webstream 256" (tariff plan), monthly 500p
4.1.3.4 "Unlimited Webstream 512" (tariff plan), monthly 650p
4.1.3.5 "Unlimited Webstream 1024" (tariff plan), monthly 750p
4.1.3.6 Unlimited Webstream 2048 (tariff plan), monthly 900p

sab1uk >> :

http://www.es-nso.ru/tarif-n/?p=7&d=tarif

4.1.3.3 "Unlimited Webstream 256" (tariff plan), monthly 500p
4.1.3.4 "Unlimited Webstream 512" (tariff plan), monthly 650r
4.1.3.5 "Unlimited Webstream 1024" (tariff plan), monthly 750p
4.1.3.6 "Unlimited Webstream 2048" (tariff plan), monthly 900p

I can only dream about such tariffs we do not have such prices

there were just over 3 rubles per meg in both directions and there was no limit and now I don't have it
by land

---

it's easier now that I've set up the satellite.

and the downlink went to the region of 1-10r per day (hello to the expensive provider)

and Space is Fx 680r 256" or 500" 1300r

but they choke on traffic no 256 or 500

if you turbo 2-3r per month can fit

at more or less acceptable speeds.

---

YuraZ писал(а) >>

I can only dream of such tariffs, we don't have such prices.

it was a little more than 3 rubles per meg in both directions and there was no limit and now I do not have it
by ground

---

now it is easier, put a satellite

and terrestrial outgoing stream went to the region of 1-10r per day (hello expensive provider)

and space at a fix 680r 256" or 500" 1300r

but they choke on traffic no 256 or 500

if you turbocharge 2-3 rubles per month you can manage

at a more or less acceptable speed

---

I have 1mb external - 16kop. 6GB = 1000rub. at a speed of 100Mbit/sec.

so far 1000rub. always enough for a month, i used 2 mt4+ up to 20 iE-windows almost round the clock

I was intrigued by the author's optimistic attitude! His professionalism, which he appreciated after ten years of incessant programming exploits.

The speed of his work was amazing! I decided to be tempted by the prices and ordered an Expert Advisor according to TT! I paid 5 $ in advance.

Oscar 01.03.2009 18:57
<strong><span style="" color:="" rgb(66,="" 99,="" 156);="" font-family:="" tahoma,="" verdana,="" arial,="" helvetica,="" sans-serif;="" font-size:="" 1em;="">Oscar wrote <a class=" quote_source_link"="" title=""View post" href="https://www.mql5.com/en/users/oscar/messages/1212#3513">>> <br / translate="no">

All came - I'm writing.

All posted, but please correct entry and exit levels: In your TK are positive values, I want to note that the indicator Williams Percent Range (WPR) takes values in the range from -100 to 0 (ie All values are not positive).

Waiting for a comment - and I'll send the finished one straight away!

STILL NO WORD!

I understand my review is FIRST!

Reason: