MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1502

[Deleted]
This EA will be based off of the TSR Slope by Igor. I will share my tweaks withwho builds it, since the S/L and T/P make all the difference. I have traded andtested this strategy for awhile and know there is alot more profit with an EA to trade overnight. Beloware the perameters: Buy Bar Trend...
i tried to write a indicator. this indicator should looks like zigzag. the from the left first bar use the first bar's openprice as the first zag point. then from left to right, if some the price is max or min than the first point over 20points draw section, and then the next point is max or min...
[Deleted]
Hi How can I move my code to the next line . My line of code is too long and i dont know how to move it to the next line, in VB I use " _" what kind of combination mql uses?
I have an EA I am trying to load to the terminal but it does not show in the Navigator window under EAs even though it is listed in MetaEditor. I suspect I have the terminal software looking at the wrong file. Can anybody tell me how to check this out? For example, if you were running more than one
[Deleted]
Hello, My 220 build MT stop working after usued  'TUP' EA. Pre-installation at once doesn’t work – I have to do it over and over before start MT. What’s interesting file ‘terminal.exe’ after run useing more and more RAM. Fatal EA was deleted, but MT still doesn't work well... Thanks... Best regards.
[Deleted]
Hi! Where can I get the link to the live feed of market chart web service for Meta Quote? I have a client that needs this chart embedded on there website. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, BrianVM
[Deleted]
Does anybody know how to find out what the last key pressed was or the current pressed key is of the current chart? I'm using the WinUser32.mqh file, but I can't figure out for the life of me how to get the information I need. I found another dll that might work for me but I can't look inside it's...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am a rookie on programing and i want to set for an EA to close an opened trading possition after the cci cross 0 level( can be like stop loss) Can someone help me? Thank you and i wish you all Happy New Year!
[Deleted]
Need clarification when I should use the Bid and Ask variables and when I should use the MarketInfo function to obtain the same information. Which one is the most up to date info, the predefined variables or using the MarketInfo function to obtain the data?
It should be the time to at least make a statement...
hi, when publishing my statement via FTP it's really not that detailed(it doesn't evenshow the Comment on each trade which is shown in account history!). I saw someonewho had a REALLY detailed statement on his FTPserver (included detailed stats oneach currency pair etc.). I searched for s acript...
  expiry date  (1)
how can i code my indicator to expire after a period of time or after a certain date?
8 differents EA based on Custom Indicators.
[Deleted]
Does anyone have a piece of code representing a Pips to USD Conversion Formula? What I'm trying to do is let my EA determine lot size dynamically. My EA already knows where to set the Take Profit and Stop Loss levels. What I'd like to do is have it change the lot size so that the Stop Loss level...
How do I code EA to only trade from "StartTime" to "StopTime" on next day? int StartTime = 19; //19:00 to start trading int StopTime = 4; // 04:00 to stop trading next day. Thanking you in advance.
Hi, I have the following code:    int ticketBuy=OrderSend(pair,OP_BUYSTOP,lot,longEntryPrice,100,longStopLossPrice,0,"BUY",0,0,Green);   if (ticketBuy == -1) {      ticketBuy=OrderSend(pair,OP_BUYSTOP,lot,longEntryPrice,100,longStopLossPrice,0,"BUY",0,0,Green);   }   int ticketSell=OrderSend(pair...
how to clean that vertical line when i used shift? MA[i] = iMA(NULL, 0, 12, -3, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, i);
[Deleted]
Hi, I cannot download or even find EUR/USD data before april 2008. Is there a way to obtain it. the best would be from 2000 I need it to check the reliability of my last EA Thanks to all. Lionel lionel.houba(at)wanadoo.fr
i want to count how many bars went green on the last 5 bars, how do i do it ?
I have been wondering if it is possible to have a code where two opposites pending order can be deleted by one if the order becomes a market order.If possible can you help me write the codes.
[Deleted]
Dear all, I am new to forex, new to metatrader, mql4 and currently exploring everything! :) A have a questions in mind and hope someone could give me an answer whether it's possible. Assuming I am trading 1:1 ratio (i.e., no leverage at all) and using expert advisor to do all the trading: Is it...
[Deleted]
As I am very new to fx, I would like to open an account and trade with real money. Is it possible to start with as little as one hundred dollar? If so do I use the open new account feature on the trader to get started? Thanks for any advice. WGRW
[Deleted]
Hi, First, i'm sorry for my poor english, and i'm a newbie in MQL4. I'm making an EA, and I want to change the lot when an order is closed, depending of the order type, and the result (win or loss).I change the variable when closing, but the next order doesn't take the changed value, it takes the...
Hi, Has anyone a snippet of code that will achieve this? Thanks ergys1@yahoo.com
What for is testing mode for Expert Advisors and what for is the function IsTesting() ? How to switch Meta Trader into TESTING MODE ???
hi please how can i type that,, if the price now is higher than the high of he last candle
I wrote a simple Ea to send order when certain crirteria are fulfilled.In my codes are while operators used within another while operator and also some user defined function.The program compiled without any error,but the EA will not run,it will even hang the terminal.I tried run it on strategy...
[Deleted]
Can somebody recommend a forex broker that uses MT4 and tolerates scalping? I am looking for a broker with a spread 3 or less even during low-liquidity times such as night hours. My preference is a broker based in US, UK or Switzerland. I am scared to deal with unregulated PO boxes on small islands...
Hi, If there is somebody here interested in a strategy that looks very promising to me, I would be glad if you could create an EA of it. The Strategy needs much input, so I didnt test it manually, but would leave it to the EA program, to do the testing. Thank you.
[Deleted]
Hi All, How I can determine the last Close[0] of the current candle. When the current candle is closed completely. In my programm, i use the following code: Start_Time = Time[0]+Period()*60 - TimeCurrent(); if (Start_Time == 0) { Last_Close = Close[0]; } if (Last_Close < Close[1]){...