MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1494

[Deleted]
  i am a new ,  (3)
[Deleted]
Is there a way to print a chart windows in color? I print either into pdf file or directly and gey only black and white results. thanks
Hy, How can we identify an order opened by an EA ? I mean by that : If a sell order has been opened then do .... If a buy order has been opened then do .... Tahnks,
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I'm sure one of you can code this within 5 minutes, its for a girl friend of mine.... She'd like to have the extern int stop loss, take profit and trailing stop set manually.. other than that it will buy / sell as seen on the picture i attached.. Thank you very much to whoever can spare...
This is my simple trading system. The rules are very easy. I want to share with you my TS and hope all togheter we can to improve it. There are one moving average at 55 (yellow) and two series of moving averages (red an green) Let'go
Hi guys, I have come across this small error, & hope it will be fixed. I use "Scale Fix" option for all the charts. Some times, the Valuesgo to Negative value (see attached picture). I don't know why :) Cheers
[Deleted]
Hi All, I just created a little indicator to display the values of chart trendlines in the upper left corner of the chart window. Draw up to 3 trendlines on a chart and the indicator will display the current value and slope. I also have a little script that when dropped, will write all the...
[Deleted]
Hi ruben, I have interest in your EA. I'd like to hear from you about it. please contact me at Hangoverhal@yahoo.com before the probowl.
  FILEWRITE WON'T  (2)
Hi all; this is likely something really dumb, the following code is right out of the forum, except i've added Print in order to debug and .        int h1;       h1 = FileOpen("trade_length.csv",MODE_CSV | MODE_WRITE |MODE_READ,";");Print("h1 = ",h1);       if(h1<0)        {          Print("unable to...
[Deleted]
If you have Trading Strategy, but you are not able to program, you can write to us on a Forex-IT
Hy, I would like to know which code do we have to use in order to authorize only one trade in an EA ? Thank you,
[Deleted]
Hi forum, Can anyone here help me to modify an EA. This EA basically a trendfollowing system; its decision to buy or sell depends on the colour changes of the slope. To buy or to sell, this EA must wait until the 2nd Bar confirmation (to prevent false signal). While it is okay for my risk appetite...
Hy, Could someone explain me what the variable "&amp" refers to ?? Thanks,
[Deleted]
I’m looking for a custom indicator moving average cross-over alert that; allows me to select the "MA Method" and "Apply to." alerts me via pop up and sends alert to email and cell at the time of cross over (not at the close of the candle). Can someone help me with this? Thanks . . .
  FXCM Error  (1)
Alert("Broker Name ",AccountCompany()," Point ",MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_POINT)); Alert("Broker Name ",AccountCompany()," Diğits ",MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_DIGITS)); IBFX/FXDD is True. But FXCM is False. FXCM Broker Company Point is Zero. Please Help me ? This screenshort is included.
[Deleted]
Hi all, Could someone please help me with a custom script/EA I am trying to develop. I am not sure if it falls under the term script or EA at present so I will refer to it as a script for now. I need a script/EA that will allow me to buy and sell trades based on the current chart I am on (which is...
[Deleted]
Have been using IBFX, which used four decimals for quotes. Now moved to fxpro which uses five decimals... Testing few things to see how my EAs work under fxpro 5 decimal quotes... Ran a test code... Print(Ask-Bid); Print(Point); Print(Digits); Print(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_POINT)); getting the...
Hello, There is a code based custom indicator in the MQL4 community called MAMA on page 123. I use FXDD metatrader 4 platform. Can anyone setup an audio alarm at crossover? Thanks in advance. MONI
Hello All, I am still hoping someone here has much knowledge of MQL4 and can please help me program this idea. If you place for example an MACD oscillator on an MT4 chart, you can then apply another indicator (example: Moving Average- purple) to the MACD. You can then apply another indicator...
[Deleted]
Hi every body, Can anyone please advise me what indicator(s) to use to spot a series of bars that are trending with very good slope, for example visually it displays a slope of over 45 degree in uptrend? I have come up with the idea of using ema(3) + osma(12,26,9) + stoch(8). This identifies...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I was wondering if there's another way to know if the last bar on screen is the last bar of the week. I don't want to use code like TimeHour(TimeCurrent()) == 23 and DayOfWeek==5. Thanks.
  EA GBPUSD  (1)
Pair : GBPUSD TF : H1
[Deleted]
Hi, I have this indicator that works giving a signal ONE bar ahead of every other ADX cross indi I've tried. Problem is this. The Alert pop up window/sound alarm is NOT able to turn on/off. The Alert DINGs with every tick on a signal bar. VERY annoying. Can someone help me out and do the following...
Pls Admin, How do one fix MT4 crash problems, especially when EA is attached?
Hi, I am having difficulty resolving this one. I have placed a pending order using the SendOrder() function but I cannot find how to test whether it is a filled order or still pending, so that I can either Close the trade or delete the pending order? Would appreciate assistance with this. Regards...
[Deleted]
I'm a stock trader, my broker software doesnt do autotrade from ParabolicSAR, my weapon of choice, so I started googleing and came across FOREX, while I was aware of FOREX, I was not aware of the intense level of math / EA.  Why all the programming of tools in Forex but not available for stocks ?...
[Deleted]
Hello, I am using an indicator which gives me upto 100% returns. I don't have time to place the orders as per the alerts given by the indicator. Is there anyone who can create an ea based on that indicator? If someone is interested send me an email to winkannaa@gmail.com
[Deleted]
Hi there, Im a noob here, and Im tryng my first script. But i got a problem this script finished when I dont want.  OK, my idea is: 1. The script open trade with stop loss.  2. The script will update that stop loss if price move in the direcction of purchase. I got to make the purchase, but then...
Hi, is there a way to distinguish the trades opened from different experts in the terminal window? If I have many positions at the same time on the same cross, it’s difficult to know immediately the expert that opened that position. May be there is the possibility to recall the magic number of the...