MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1497

[Deleted]
Hi: I have a function defined as a varags function in my DLL as follows: // ============================================================// GetAverage// ============================================================__declspec(dllexport) double__stdcall GetAverage(...){  double avg = 0;  int num =...
[Deleted]
i need the help of a proficient mql programmer to turn a strategy into an expert. send me an email at hollermiyde@yahoo.com to discuss further.
[Deleted]
hello, i wish any one who will help me modify this ea for my live account its not working on live but demo but i want it to work on live . please help me.if it will cost me any thing let me konw i will appreciate. mrafolabiplaza@yahoo.com thanks
[Deleted]
I want to stop the metatrader log file or "Journal & Expert" cuz its look like hanging in the platform every a few minutes... could anyone till me the way please? or is there anyway to write a code to the indicator make it stop writing the log? thanks...
Hello, did somebody know if I can make a backtest with a generated .hst file. I have use the period conventer to build a script that has write me a .hst file with my tickdata and now i have this file but dont know how i can use it.
[Deleted]
Hi, I am a newbie and want to learn about the programming my system can anyone help me? are there any material, ho do i start once i have done the basics, are there any cources/training i can do?
[Deleted]
Hello,Highly appreciated very much if could help me to modified this EA without stop loss, I tried to modified without success, every time the new order in place, always have a stop loss, so please kindly change the stop loss to 0 or without any stop loss function
[Deleted]
Hi i have this problem. I have a string array filled with strings as: OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,0.1,Bid,5,0,0,"Testkauf",251,0,Red); I want to read this strings from the array and assign it to a ticket number so that i can open this trades. Any idea? Many thanks
  I'm learning to write an advisor...  (65   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
What do you think of the test results? I know you can "draw" anything in the tester, but I'm not a programmer and I didn't expect that I could do that)) I tested EURUSD, GBPUSD, GBPJPY from August 2007 till November 2008 (1 year) Entry on a level breakout, stop static from 5 to 9 depending on the
[Deleted]
Hi guys I have some high frequency trading strategies and I would like to naje a test. I have 5M data since 2003 day by day, but when I start testing, it takes only last 3 months day by day and other older data it takes only random? data? for example when I start since 01 jan 2008 it takes 17 jan
[Deleted]
Hello, i create an EA with some indicators.. however i found out that the trading system i made.. use a lot of memory.. it starts with 42mb... but in day 5.. it grows to use 1Gb of Ram !! (i checked with MemUsage on task manager)... may i know how to trace memory usage by an EA/Indicator ... is
[Deleted]
Hi Looking for like minded traders who are programmers and would like to help create some custom parameters for various moving averages. Urgent Razz
If I set detrender[i] = 1.3100 or some other constant, then the indicator plots without any issues. However, when I make any references to the smooth array, it won't show any values. How do I get this value to calculate properly? int start()  {   int Counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();   for ( int...
[Deleted]
  autopilot  (4)
Does this autopilot work ?Forex autopilot? I bought it already and am exhausted tring to get it set up / Thanks
Hi, I'm building a indicator using data from several std indicators. Their data is combined in various ways and I end up with a single variable (array), and from that draw a normalized indicatorline that swings across 0 to some value. Buy/Sell signal is triggered when a certain absolute deviation...
Hi everybody, need help in a simple problem for an advanced programmer. 1.) I wanna receive a mail from a custom indicator which shows me currently up and down arrows. This means, every time if an arrow comes up a mail should be sent out. Can anybody give me the code for that or give me an example:...
[Deleted]
Hi All Is there a way to compile a EA on the fly. The reason is I want to embedded the Expiry date to the EA when someone make a purchase of a EA or indicator through a internet payment gateway Thanks
Hi there...Please help me i need someone to create an EA which will work for breakout strategy. Hope someone of coders can help me with this. Maybe it will be usefull to others. I searched the all internet and cannot find an ea that will match to my needs. If it is possible please someone code an EA...
[Deleted]
is there any existing blowfish or other encryption scheme implementation in MQL4? i am looking for something to generate and verify software key for my EA. thanks.
[Deleted]
I have recently started to program using MQL4 and have discovered that the MQL4 help indicated that each indicator can have a 'Shift" integer to represent looking at the value 'shift' periods ago but the compiler doesn't recognize the inclusion of this integer. It indicates that you have one too
I'm new to MQL4.  Trying to use iMA in an EA to identify HA close cross a MA on bar 1.  It compiles with no errors and no exceptions.  Here's the logic and code lines: (HAClose1>MAH1) HAClose1=(Open[1]+High[1]+Low[1]+Close[1])/4; MAH1 = iMA(NULL,0,SMMAperiod,1,MODE_SMMA,PRICE_HIGH,1);  //I tried...
Hi, I've experienced a really strange thing with some self-written indicators. I ran MT Client for 1 or 2 days live and found that my indicators show wrong values. So I double-clicked the indicator and the settings-menu popped up. I just checked the variables but DID NOT change any values there,...
[Deleted]
Hi, This is my first EA, and i would like to put a limit of number of continueos OP for a cycle of trend, i have crack my head and search for the code for almost two days returned with no result. eg, when EMA 20 cross over EMA 40, this EA will OP with TP 15pips continueously without stop until the...
[Deleted]
I tried two aproaches. a: Passing a paramter by reference via an include files works, thats obvious since its the same ex4 file after compilation. b: Passing a parameter by reference with an ex4 library file does not work. Is this intended? Why? Thanks for your help
[Deleted]
Hello, I have a system that I've been trading, and would like to write 2 indicators that will help me more easily identify when my conditions exist. Though I might find and pay someone to write the code for me, I'd like to write them myself, with the help of a tutor. Can anyone recommend a...
[Deleted]
Hi, I've been reading the MQL4 book and searching the forum but unfortunately, I haven't found what I'm looking for. I am pretty new to programming so I appreciate any help you can offer. :) I'm trying to write an EA that will have two parameters before trading. The first parameter is to define a
[Deleted]
does anyone know how to clear/delete the indicator name that display on the chart window and sub-window?
on version 220 I am getting a very anoying popup on start up of platform any help _____________________________________ Themida An internal exception occurred (Address 0x830aa0) Please, contact support@oreants.com. Thank you ________________________________________
[Deleted]
Hello I have developed an external c# application that saves some commands in a text file and then an EA reads these commands. There were no problem when I checked it with meta traders of ODL and Windsor. then I distributed it in between a group of users and users of Fibo were claiming that...
Hi everybody, I am new to programming with the mt and have an question: I use a custom indicator which shows up and down arrows each time when a signal is generated. How does it work, that each time an arrow comes up an email is sent to my mobile phone. Cant realy see what to give in, how and where...