MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1600

[Deleted]
Hi, I'm a newby and therefore I'm very pleased to communicate with you all. My question is: What is the simpliest and quickiest way to add in my indicator code a moving averagethat is not present in default modes? For instance, I'm talking about Triangular Moving Average, consisting of an average of...
The Indicator on wavelet - a transformation Kristi_GrafWav. Possible use the indicator both for mono, and for multi exchange analysis on threeinstruments. The Groups topple, period frames are selected on Your discretion.The Graphs will be removed in one window in one scale, possible choose any oneof...
Hi members, my first post here, but i have to say very good site! I'm working a custom indicator that i have made. So far so good but i can not getvalues from it older than lets say x bars. Why is that, when i'm reading all barswith Bars-1 function? Maybe the problem is in Time[i+j] function? Is...
If get it wrong in EA code it can basically just keep looping and with the journalgetting massively filled up etc..... Is there a HOT KEY combination to kill off this runaway EA? TIA
Do i have to confirm it if it's true or not for all types of actions( i mean wheni am modifying and sending pending & market order) or just for the Market order? Thanks in advance.
[Deleted]
Hello all, I'm using icustom to get the value of two lines from an custom indicator. My expertadvise send orders when the lines of the indicator crosses. My problem is... the values that I getting with icustom, change every tick, butmy indicator only draws lines in the selected timeframe. The...
[Deleted]
I change my EA from trailing-stop profit taking and add some fibo points prior tostart trailing. But then EA won't trade at all. Please help me find my own mistake.Thank you. void CheckForTrailing() { double highest = High[iHighest(Symbol(),PERIOD_H1,MODE_HIGH,p,0)]; double lowest =...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone. I want to create a simple EA that generates live trading signals based on the crossingof Parabolic SAR and the actual price. So basically any time the SAR goes underthe price there will be a buy order and every time it goes above will be a sellorder. there will be no set take profit or...
[Deleted]
How would one go about guaranteeing that each bar is only processed once? I have a routine that performs some counting on each bar of occurrences of a setup.I need to make sure that each bar is only processed once so that each "occurrence"of this setup is only counted once. I can only need to...
[Deleted]
Hi all I'm trying to get the close time (or open time) of the last closed bar (in 30m graph) I'm using the iTIME function and it doesnt work : if (iTime( NULL, PERIOD_M30, 1) = H'01:30') ....... any other way to get this information ?? thank you
Hello, I use the 1 min Chart in Strategietestermodus to calculate bigger timeframes,but at the start from the run there are not enough Bars in the chart, in the 1min history are datas till 2004 and when I start a test betwen 2006 and 2007 Iwant to have all historyvalues to get, can I set that the...
The website will be transferred to a new server on the 15th of January. This may cause some service troubles on the website. Please have our apologies for possible inconveniences.
[Deleted]
Attempting to display real time drawdown on chart account. To confirm is Maximum Drawdown the highest point in Equity to the lowest point inEquity as a percentage? What would be the correct formula?
[Deleted]
Greetings, The MT4 chart scales automatically if in the chart properties window both boxes ‘Scale fix One to One’ and‘Scale fix’ are not check marked. Placing the object on the chart with vertical position determined by fixedprice will cause object to move in vertically not only by price movement,...
[Deleted]
[ deleted] By joining the team at Emerging Growth Alert you will be in position to receive stock alerts profiling stocks about to move or already in motion. Our alerts are sent in time for you to research, investigate and make a decision about whether this opportunity is right for you. You will not...
On the version I downloaded to my desktop there are a few stocks that i can watch,but i can't figure out how to add others. Can some one help?? THanks!! -dd
The script read the statement and show closed transactions on the chart . Last deals with EURUSD of champion expert from Better
[Deleted]
HI, Does anybody know or have an EA for the Impact Trading System or the Trend Forex System or know anybody who can program them for me. Regards Warren
  Tick charts  (3)
Is it planned to get real tick charts in MT4? I mean in a window like the one you get for M1, H1... and were you can apply indicators. I understand that storing the history of tichs would be too heavy but at least theticks might be collected from the time we open the graph. That is really something...
[Deleted]
  HELP!!  (1)
I am a newbie and I have been trying to place orders since yesterday and it keepstelling me "Trade is disabled". What does that mean? What am I doingwrong? I have been placing orders since I opened the demo account about 4 daysago without any problems until now. Thank you. Diana
[Deleted]
  Simple question  (4)
Why the alert return value from fasterMAnow but fasterMAprevious returns 0? i menthe problem is in the MA and MAMode stuff, but what is the problem? #property copyright "" #property link "" //---- input parameters extern double TakeProfit = 25; extern double Lots = 0.01; extern double...
Is there a way to set the parameters of a custom indicator from an Expert? I triediCustom, but can't find a way to set the parameters of the indicator before callingit.
  simple code help  (3)
Hi, I am not sure if the code below is correct. please help to correct it. thanks it suppose to fire an alarm when I have an inside bar once the current bar is finished. #property copyright "Copyright © 2007, MetaQuotes Software Corp." #property link "http://www.metaquotes.net" #property...
sorry for the newbie question I have written a couple of basic EA's and am looking at refining them, but eachtime I make a change I have to just test it using real-time charts to see if itdoes what I want it to and to see if it works to make money (never does :( ) Is there a way I can backtest an EA...
Lets say i have 10 orders Magic Numbers are 1001 1002 1001 1003 1001 1004 1003 1002 1005 1004 i would like to see the result like this 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 Just want to check if it's possible or not? Thanks in advance
[Deleted]
I use daily chart and EMA crossover system. Sometime, after crossover happened andEA open trade, EMA changed route and by the end of the day, the crossover is cancelledout. But I have an open losing trade. I try to make my EA to check EMAs of thebar where it open trade five days afterward. Here's...
  memory hogging  (2)
I have a problem with the back tester hogging giga bytes of virtual memory. I havenarrowed the cause down to custom indicators being called from experts. If an iCustomcall is made the my EA just starts absorbing virtual memory and MT4 will not releasethe memory until MT4 is shut down. Has anyone...
[Deleted]
  EMA on Close  (4)
I'm writing an EA based on EMA crossover. I want it to calculate EMA only on today'sclose, so if "buy" or "sell" signal occured, it trades by tomorrow'sopen. Please help. Thank you.
[Deleted]
  Time Digits  (4)
Working on a Market Hours Indicator and run into a simple but annoying problem.Example... New York time is 12:05 however when displaying on the chart, 12:5 is displayed. How does one make sure hours, minutes and seconds always display with 2 Digits.12:05:05 Thanks!
[Deleted]
I wrote an EA that works fine in backtest with one broker but failed with otherbroker. The failure is not because of different result of trading, since the differencewas minimal, except one. The other broker always has my trade stop-out. Funny thingis, i wasn't supposed to loose that much. There's...