MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1492

[Deleted]
I'm looking for a MA Crossover Alert for MT4 that will allow me to input a shift on the slow MA so that the crossover alert happen at the right time. I picked up a MA Crossover Alert elsewhere on the forum but it only allows for setting of the mode (SMA, EMA, etc.) and the period. One of hte...
[Deleted]
I just started using a demo account. For some reasons I don't have a gray triangle at the top of the screen to adjust the screen shift. I could not find anything in the set up or help. Is there a way to get that triangle on my chart? Thanks in advance for the help.
[Deleted]
Can anyone help me with a loop to select orders by magic number? I am looking to replace orders once they are filled and closed. Would be just as easy to call by orderopen price? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Dan
Hello all, I wanted to write about my experiences so far, in the hundreds ofhours I have put into programming EA's as a hobby project. I am going tobe vague but perhaps informative from the perspective of a relatively new MQL4 trader/coder. Firstly achieving a grail, I certainly touched on some of...
[Deleted]
Hi there, I am totally new in mql4 with some basic programming knowledge, I would like to help friend to develop EA for his FXCM microlot account usage. Could anyone give advise how to start? many thanks in advance.
[Deleted]
I created a custom indicator for myself and now i want to use it in my ea, is there anyway i can use that indicator like using other indicator that mt4 include ?
[Deleted]
what is mt4 code to display magnified symbol on chart? hard to read symbol on chart
[Deleted]
Helllo I have a script which ask me to buy or sell ..when selected it will place the order with given tp & lot...i just want to add stop loss in it ...& also i want to add an option that it will placed the next order LOTS according to the previous trade loss...so i need some one experianced to help...
  5EMAsAlert  (3)
anybody have difficulty downloading the 5EMAsAlert? i cant seem to get "support" to respond to my questions. i have everything working except the arrows that show entry. yes, i do have the damned sounds. i have dragged the 5EMAsAlert all over the screen and i even have smiley faces. i have referred...
Hello, I am new to MQL, I am confused about accuracy of back tests. Here this part I'm copying from user guide, in strategy testing part of trade platform : Methods of Modeling Historical data are saved in the terminal only as bars and represent records appearing as TOHLCV (HST format). These data...
[Deleted]
Can anybody help me in writing a simple EA for a Hedging strategy I wish to try on FXCM
Hello, I have 3 things I want to ask help for here! First, I downloaded an EA from a site, in backtest it performs wellfrom time frames M1, M5, M15. But when I attach the EA to a chart itopens trades with no stop loss. Even if I put a stop loss in theparameters, the EA never add the SL, it only adds...
anyone care to share your code to enter and exit sharply? i think mine is not the best. int Entry(int TF) { double Curr_R = iCustom(NULL, TF, "RangerEA", R_MA, R_Mode, R_Shift, 0, 1); double Prev_R = iCustom(NULL, TF, "RangerEA", R_MA, R_Mode, R_Shift, 0, 2); if(Curr_R > 0 && Prev_R < 0)...
These are really expensive EAs, taken from http://private.thefxcode.com/dhananjay.htm Guess they are new as Google has no results with search with the names, can only be found in Plimus website Dhananjay EA with moderate risk Dhananjay Expert Advisor PrecisionTypeA EA with moderate risk
Anbei ein kostenloses Handelssystem für den MetaTrader, dass noch bis ende März getestet werden kann. Kostenloses Handelssystem http://www.meta-trader.de/metatrader-euro-racer.htm http://www.meta-trader.de
Hello People, what are at the moment the best tipps to secure a little bit the code from your EA that you sell to someone as a ex4 file? I search for some tipps to make the copy gansta a little bit angry if he want the take my code as its one. Or did there are today are possibilities to not must...
  First Bar  (3)
Is there way to find if it's a first bar above/below the MA (first bar's open above/below the MA)? Thanks Example
My conditions are: 1/. If Buy order is opened then set StopLoss = Low[1] every new bar 2/. If Sell order is opened then set StopLoss = High[1] every new bar If you have any idea how to best solve the problem - please for the answer.
[Deleted]
All we'd really need is a 4th type of mql program that allows us to build our own. It wouldn't need much more capabilty than an EA, maybe just the ability to init before a tic comes in and to create a permanent UI window that can accept user input data and have buttons and slider bars and other...
I know I can pull 3 EMAs into a chart and mke change to the perion and to get what I want. But I would like to be able to add one indicator that has 3 EMA with the following specification: All will be Period 34 One would Apply to High One would Apply to Close One would Apply to Low Does any body
[Deleted]
i'm sorry but i'm still begginer in programing - so it may seems very simple for you... How can i do something like: if(true) { BUY else SELL - no matter WAIT FOR NEXT BAR - this is important } because between bars should be the condition changed many times :( So, can i forbid the int start() to...
[Deleted]
  prompt.  (217   1 2 3 4 5 ... 21 22)
I want to give money in duh, the trader opened a demo account to prove the system works, I want to ask experienced traders what are the pros and cons of the system
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article Winners of the Automated Trading Championship 2008! has been published. The Automated Trading Championship 2008 with all its worries and emotions is over. The contest Winners have received their prizes and awards. Their Expert...
[Deleted]
hello everyone, when I try to run exportsampledll .mq4 which I compile it with nothing error and warning, i get nothing output in expertAdvisor . who can help to solve this question, thank you in advance
I defined a function like this: int CalculateBars(int LastBar, int PastBars) { datetime _time = StrToTime(FixedDateTime), _time0 = StrToTime(FixedDateTime0); int LastBar = iBarShift(NULL, Period(), _time, false), PastBars= iBarShift(NULL, Period(), _time0, false); return(LastBar, PastBars); } When...
Hi there. I'm just checking to see if this has happend to someone else aswell. My robot I'm testing on a demo account is working fine. the problem is when I close the MT4 platfor to reboot or someting. For some strange reason it closes one of the open trades? I can not figure out why. I do not think...
[Deleted]
I am looking for 3 programmers to develop an automated trading platform with. This is an opportunity is restricted to no more than 4 developers (myself included). Forex trading background is a huge plus. There are no capital requirements. There are only time requirements. Each individual must be...
[Deleted]
I'm just getting into testing some of my first EAs. Some of them have external variables that require user input. I was wondering if there was a way to have the backtesting program randomly insert variables into the external variables to greatly reduce the deployment time on the EAs. If I have to...
I downloaded history data from metaquotes corp in MT4 history center,buy it is lack of data from 2008.9~2008.12 in some currency,for example AUDJPY NZDJPY .Can you help me?
  Semi Auto Ea?  (2)
Please correct the coding example... i've no idea how to make it happen... if (Question==true){                   // Flag (question is already put)         int ret=MessageBox("Buy Now?",         "Question", MB_YESNO|MB_ICONQUESTION|MB_TOPMOST); // Message...