MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1489

[Deleted]
Does the MQL language allow you to plug into tools offered by interbankfx such as the PRS (Pattern Recognition System) Thanks!
[Deleted]
hello i can recommend you this website www.unlock-your-mobile.com for unlock your phone i recieve my unlock code very fast, and its working.
The following MQL4 code results in the "a" value of zero: double a=1; for (int i=0; i<4; i++) { a=a*0.1; } Print ("a is ",a); Output: "a is 0". Should I make "a" equal to 100000 initially, then the output is "10". How can I get "0.0001" (The pip value :))? Thank you in advance :).
[Deleted]
Hi, I am trying to write a Martingale type EA. The problem I have is that I can't find the correct way to create a variable that gets a value at the beginning of the script (the order size) and then gets altered based on orders closing in a win or in a loss. What I though it would be logical is to...
[Deleted]
Is there a way to capture the high, low, open or close of a period, at the last second?
  what is swap  (1)
please can some one tell me what is swap? and for what reason?
[Deleted]
- Thats the results so far, thats the 1H results GBPJPY... Have tested it on a few other currencies and it seems to fair best when trading JPY pairs and worst when trading EUR. - And those are the 4H results for GBPJPY. Any thoughts? Have been coding this EA for about 3 days now, still havent got it...
[Deleted]
I'm trying to install metatrader4 and the registration page will not go to the next step. Does not generate a user name or password, any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Bill
[Deleted]
I'm running an earlier version of MT4 on Win XP Professional SP3 . I'm running an earlier version because I have a problem that terminal.exe crashes on startup when I try build 220. Its a fresh install of XP SP3 with all updates current. I've also tried with SP1, SP2. Has anyone had a similar...
I plan to run several MT4 clients, some live and some demo, which is the most stable for MT4?
Hi I am totally new to MetaTrader but I am amazed by its abilities. I have been testing a lot of strategies for index futures and would like to use MT4 for autotrading. My main used indicator is Wilders DMI and I have been looking for a example EA here in the codebase but did not find one. I hope to
[Deleted]
I just now start getting this error: cannot load external expert 'stdlib' when my EA tries to open an order. Sometimes it runs ok and sometimes I get this error. Has anyone seen this problem before? Thanks, Yi
I have been thinking about the difference between a trading market in Forex and a Trending market. Does anyone know of an oscillator that can be used to tell when the market is trading and when it is trending? Bill
anbei ein Link für ein kostenloses profitabeles Handelssystem http://www.meta-trader.de/metatrader-euro-racer.htm Das System läuft super,,, ich habe es selbst in der Demo getestet. Einfach mal downloaden und testen Das System handelt nur nachts
Hi, sorry for the stupid question, but pls help me out here: If you have any indicator that consists of 1 line in the chart window, and you want to add standard deviation bands to that line, like Bollinger bands. How do you do this: let's say your buffer that plots your original indicator is named...
[Deleted]
I was mucking around with one of the EA's when thought to myself what if I had a crystal ball way back in July 2002 how much could I have made buy starting with a $500,000 account till July 2008. So I set up the EA with start date 01 July 2002 and end date 06 July 2008. I let it trade in lots of 0.3...
[Deleted]
I'm looking for a script that will Take the High (buy stop script) or the low (Sell Stop Script) of the previous candle. Buy Stop script When the price breaks to the high side 3 pips above the trigger candle's high a stop is placed 5 pips below the low of the same candle. Now this is the previous...
I am investigating if it is possible to write mql code to emulate spread changes in the MT4 Strategy Tester. I assume that Brokers do not manually change spread values and the spread is automatically calculated on the server as trading parameters change. How do Brokers calculate currency pair market...
[Deleted]
When I print out the values for Low[0], Open[0], Close[0], High[0] they contain the same number. It is the open price. If I print out the values for Low[1], Open[1], Close[1], High[1] they are different and correct. Why is that? Has anyone else noticed this?
Deutschen Support und Hilfe zu Thema MetaTrader Host findent man auf der Seite: http://www.meta-trader.de/metatrader-server.htm MetaTrader Host und Hosting alles aus einer Hand. Meta-Trader
[Deleted]
Could someone please tell me how to put the Chart Symbol in an alert I use with an EA? Thanks
Hi there. I've been trying to modify the code: if(TrailingStop>0) { OrderSelect(0,SELECT_BY_TICKET); if(Bid-OrderOpenPrice()>Point*TrailingStop) { if(OrderStopLoss()<Bid-Point*TrailingStop) { OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice()...
[Deleted]
I'd like to be able to see the line numbers in meta editor if possible. If you can add the line numbers, where is the option to do so. I've looked for 15 minutes and can't find it! Thanks for helping out a big dumb newb!!!
[Deleted]
I'm trying to learn the ropes by making mistakes apparently. So I only put what would be a realistic amount of money in my demo account - 3000. Well that's pretty much gone. How do I add more money to a demo account without opening a new demo acct? Thanks ~General Newb!
I am very new to MT4 and would be very gratefull if someone can assist me with a simple ea. Entry Buy = RSI > 55, EMA5 > EMA12 Entry Sell = RSI < 45, EMA5 < EMA12 Exit/Stop Loss for both = when RSI crosses 50 in the opposite direction of the trade. Trailing Stop = Adjustable Only one open order at...
[Deleted]
I have a custom indicator that Draw Text on chart(When some conditions met) and i can get it fixed in the low of the bar,(Even when Time frames change) but i can't do the same in the High of the bar, the text is drawn inside the bar, !! I think the problem is that because the text is starting...
[Deleted]
Hi, Thank you for the mql4 platform. It is fascinating but right now I am stuck. I am Testing and cannot get the iWPR and iATR data from an EA to equal D1 %R(14) and ATR(14) charts. I want the EA to make a decision once per day at midnight. // EA Codeint            daylastrun=0;int start()...
[Deleted]
It would be great to have/improve on an order handling module (buy, sell, modify, etc) If you can post yours here, it will help those who are creating experts. And as we create them, we can improve the code and post it here.
How can you code an EA to turn itself off say after it has exited all trades? Thanks C
I wrote this expert advisor for a 1H chart the only problem I have is once the veriable, if(iStochastic(Symbol(),Period(),21,3,3, 0,1,0,0)>=uplimit21) if(iStochastic(Symbol(),Period(),9,3,3, 0,1,0,0)<=downlimit9) is hit and an order is opened and closed if the veriable is still there when the...