MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1500

[Deleted]
Hellow! How should I do to get the client coodinates at the chart? I want to know lower right coordinates without using OBJPROP_CORNER. My best regards.
Strategy Tester Report TheMasterMind2 AlpariUS-Demo (Build 216) SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)Period5 Minutes (M5) 2008.03.26 00:00 - 2008.06.23 23:55 (2008.03.26 - 2008.06.24)ModelEvery tick (the most precise method based on all available least timeframes)ParametersLots=200; StopLoss=2000;...
[Deleted]
I have just purchased a FapTurbo EA to be used on ODL account. Unfortunately, the odl platform is given a crash error and is not accepting this nice expert adviser. Does anyone have similar experience?
Hi, can anyone of you gurus pls help me out with this problem that has kept me occupied for days ? //********************* Global Declarations **************************int Tick;int id;int PrevTime;int DrawIndex = 0;color Sell = Red;color Buy = Blue;color Wait = White;string Mode = "Sell";color...
[Deleted]
Hi, I don't have much background in MT4 programming and am simply a trader. I apologize if this request is in the wrong forum but I'm sure anyone here would be able to put this together in a few minutes. For my scalping system I need to know how big a bar is in pips as soon as possible. The most...
  SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert  (304   1 2 3 4 5 ... 30 31)
SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert_v1.21. EA with pre-set files . H1 timeframe. Please find first week forward testing results
[Deleted]
Hi, The full code I have is: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| asdf.m4q//|//| //+------------------------------------------------------------------+#property copyright "Test"#property link "www.test.com"//#property indicator_chart_window//#property...
and besides, I do not understand the help window. gives someone else? if someone can help me, I would appreciate that. greetings. Less aalesslp@gmail.com
Hello, i have a automatic tradingsystem for Oil with good results I think and attach a backtest view from it here. My question for you is if you also think that it is a good results like I think? And I want to ask here if somebody have more tickdata for Oil and if he can send me that to make a...
[Deleted]
Hi friends this is my first post. I'd like to ask if there is such a code that you could embed in any line studieson the chart? It will alert me every time a level reaches a point where i placed a horizontalline, vertical line, etc. and also it is applicable as well in indicator windows. I...
Hi, i am new to forex ea world.but anyway i have coded a i want to add a code so that my ea closes the trade before new bar opens.i.e if its a 30 min timeframe it closes trade in that 30 min. and also when the ea opens a trade the stoploss should be recent low of same bar it has entered if it is...
  Is it all realistic?  (84   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
It's been many months since I've been writing different robots, on different indices and TSs, but the result is always -withdrawal... I traded manually, but because of greed and not respecting MM leads to the same thing... I shook hands with Kolya Morzhev twice, many of my friends did the same
[Deleted]
Hi, I am new to this forum, and was wondering if it is possible to create a program which sends opposing buy/sells from a demo account to a live account. For example...buy 1 lot in demo, program executes sell 1 lot in live account then when I close the order the order is closed on the live account...
[Deleted]
  indicator_level  (1)
I'm putting the property at the top my indicator: #property indicator_level1 = 50 But it keeps throwing the error: 'indicator_level1' - defined value expected I checked docs and examples and can't figure out the deal.
Hello friends. I have just registered me. I am a "novice" in trading, as you say, but I took a year studying the issue and create a solid trading system. I'm learning the automated trading , but I don't know to use well the program yet. I want to create alerts from MetaEditor, but I can not open
[Deleted]
Hi all, I just coded my first EA: I can test it on my demo account in the "live trading" mode without problems, but when I try to use the strategy tester, the progress bar is stuck and the testing process never completes. Can you please tell me what's wrong with this code? If I look at the "Journal"...
[Deleted]
Who knows How can we solve the problem? //Exist in Header1 void Func1(int& iNum1) { iNum1=2; } //---------------------- Main Program start() { int var1=5; Func1(var1); Alert(var1); } // So how can we solve ? we want 2 but naturally it is 5. also we don't want to use static variable in the header...
[Deleted]
Getlasterror returns 0, why? here is my code: ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,Bid,3,0,0,"macd sample",16384,0,Red); if(ticket>0) { if(OrderSelect(ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_TRADES)) Print("SELL order opened : ",OrderOpenPrice()); }...
[Deleted]
Hi, I found nothing in this forum or code examples nor in the documentation, and tried lots of different writing. Here my problem: I try to calculate the data of two prices. But every time I get the same results/errors. Here the Code: 67 double Var1 = 0;68 double Var_high  = iHigh(NULL, 0, Current...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm trying to code my own EA but I'm very new to this. These are few things that I want to do: 1. Calculate profit based on closed orders - better if it can be per trading session (from opening terminal until closing it) 2. Calculate number of lots per trading session 3. Turn off the EA...
[Deleted]
Hello guys!! i am currently working on my first ea. its using a custom indicator i attached. i am testing it in the strategy tester, but it seems like its not opening any trades! would be great if someone could look into it, maybe i just overlooked something! best regards
hi is it possible for anyone to help me to built a ea please? I dont think it will be very complicated for someone like you. in exchange, every one here will be able to use it an I will tell you how to use it, how to reject bad trade and how to find good one. cause I dont think a ea cant work alone,...
[Deleted]
Hi I am a Trader looking at converting a simple price movement Scalping Trading system into an EA No Indicators Required? Anyone interested please contact me via email dom1@e24.com.au Thanks Dom
[Deleted]
Hi, I am a newbie learning to write EA. here are the problem, can any one help? My logic is when MA3 more than MA8, then buy. when MA3 less than MA8, then sell. below is the code.I base on hourly chart. douMA3Current = iMA(NULL,0,3,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); douMA3Previous...
[Deleted]
Just got a new Toshiba notebook with Vista. I moved an EA I've been testing on another NT computer to it. I download EUR/USD as normal but when I try to run the EA it says no data is found. I check the History folder under Tester and sure enough there is nothing in the folder, unlike on my NT
I´ve made a  few small changes, and I lowered the drawdown,  but still  It can be improved.   Also, Leverage can be lower for better drawdown or it can be raised and   get more  than  2000% Im looking for someone that can help me improve its win-lose ratio and also  to comercialize it.  my email:...
I would like to run script in the external file under Expert Advisor after the condition is done. Anybody knows how to write code in MQL ? For example: if (Period() == 5) { RUN SCRIPT SET_ORDER.MQ4 } How to modify above code ?
[Deleted]
Hi everybody, I've been trying to down load a file that has an MQ4 extension into my meta trader plat form indicator but its not accepting it. Friends tell me I need to down load an mQ4 soft ware. Please how can I go about this. My e-mail is carl-onugha@yahoo.ca. Thanks.
[Deleted]
  Excalibur V3  (3)
This EA has done extremely well over the past three months in beta testing. Excalibur V 3 I have combined a well-known indicator with some modifications, and programmedan EA that has show very good results since running it “live” starting October10. 2008. Excalibur V 3 has built in e-mailalerts and...
[Deleted]
Hi, I have written the code below for my custom indicator. When I insert it into MT4, a separate window is added as intended, but no line or anything appears. The custom indicator is supposed to compare EMAs, and if the EMAs are trending up, then it adds 1 to a running total. If the EMAs are...