Questions about MQL4. - page 4

OK.

Errors
8 = ERR_TOO_FREQUENT_REQUESTS Too many requests.
141 = ERR_TOO_MANY_REQUESTS Too many requests.

May I ask what "many" and "frequent" mean?
What criteria is laid down on the server?

What is the order of events in case the user changes extern variables?
Is it correct to assume that after updating extern variables, the EA executes its deinit() function, i.e. unloads and then immediately loads again as if it was loaded for the first time, i.e. executes init() and moves to start()?

Insert Print("....") into init() and deinit() - you will see at once. And you will tell us.

Rosh:
Insert Print("....") into init() and deinit() - you will see at once. And you will tell us.
Rosh,
Indeed! I've never guessed it myself:) Thanks for the tip.

An interesting detail has come to light.
It turns out that script variables are saved after the script is unloaded.

I work with the script and memorize a variable as I go along.
I unload the script.
I load the script again.
The value has the same value as before I unloaded it.
The most surprising thing is that even overloading MT does not remove this effect.
(I understand that it's better to zero variables when loading, but that's not the question in this case)

Question: is saving variables their values after unloading considered normal or not?

Can you please explain where this information is displayed?

#property copyright "Copyright © 2004, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
#property link " http: //www. metaquotes. net/"

SKif:
Can you please explain where this information is displayed?

#property copyright "Copyright © 2004, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
#property link " http: //www. metaquotes. net/"
In the navigator hover over any EA ;)

komposter,
good soul. Thanks for the answer!:) . I searched and searched.

Suggestion to the developers: Insert this info in the EA settings panel. For example, you can do an "About" tab and set it all there. And the authorship and link to the site manually show. It would also be nice to give the user the opportunity to present there a brief description of the program ( purpose, for example, in 2-3 lines)

1. is there any way to determine the maximum and minimum price displayed on the screen?
2. The same, by time?

The task is simple. You need to draw a rectangle that takes up some part of the screen, e.g. a quarter.
Processing information based on BarsPerWindow( ) is the only thing I can imagine for such purpose. But it's kind of cumbersome. .
Reason: