help, how to launch an EA in live trading

hello, im a new bies, pls after optimization,i have just attached the MACD sample to my live account to see how a normal expert advisor works in live trading and the message in the expert window shows 2008.06.30 05:25:51 MACD Sample EURUSD.,H1 inputs: TakeProfit=50; Lots=0.1; TrailingStop=30; MACDOpenLevel=3; MACDCloseLevel=2; MATrendPeriod=26; while the massage in the journal shows 2008.06.30 04:55:35 Expert MACD Sample EURUSD.,H1: loaded successfully but the expert advisor is not working and the smily is besides it.why? what happen . pls help

jude ben

judeebene:

hello, im a new bies, pls after optimization,i have just attached the MACD sample to my live account to see how a normal expert advisor works in live trading and the message in the expert window shows 2008.06.30 05:25:51 MACD Sample EURUSD.,H1 inputs: TakeProfit=50; Lots=0.1; TrailingStop=30; MACDOpenLevel=3; MACDCloseLevel=2; MATrendPeriod=26; while the massage in the journal shows 2008.06.30 04:55:35 Expert MACD Sample EURUSD.,H1: loaded successfully but the expert advisor is not working and the smily is besides it.why? what happen . pls help

jude ben

First, make sure your the face is smile. If all the setting of Expert Advisor fine, then your EA must run. EA open based on your MACD settings. Not need for waiting, leave and see what happens later.

Related Article

How to run an EA?

Reason: