Cannot modify source cod (LOT values). Please help.

Hello to all. I try to change the LOT value in a source code and I can't. It is currently 1.0 and I want to change it to 0.01. I tried to change the source code, and when I saved and entered the EA on the platform, I only get the value 0. I can't change the value, that is, I have a dot (0.01). Can anyone help me please?

I attach here the source code. Thanks.

Marian Ioan: I attach here the source code. 

Try again.

William Roeder #:

Try again.

Thank you for your answer. I added now.
Files:

Try change this ...

input int ii_lots = 1;

To this ...

input double ii_lots = 0.01;
EDIT: I suggest you invest time and effort into learning to code in MQL if you plan to make more changes in the future.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Try change this ...

To this ...

EDIT: I suggest you invest time and effort into learning to code in MQL if you plan to make more changes in the future.
This is the first thing I have done. I tried to change the value in line 22 and put 0.01, but it doesn't work. When I attach EA in the chart, I only get the value for LOTS 0. I also attach the source code here as I modified it and a video with the attachment in the chart.

I have attached here the modified source code and a video to see that it does not work. Where exactly am I wrong? Can anyone change my source code (and test it on an MT4 before it works)? Thanks.
Files:

Here is also video with EA attached on the chart and you can see the erorr. I can't set 0.01.
Fernando Carreiro #:

Try change this ...

To this ...

I got ideea. WORKING! You are the best! thank you, Fernando!

Marian Ioan #: This is the first thing I have done. I tried to change the value in line 22 and put 0.01, but it doesn't work. When I attach EA in the chart, I only get the value for LOTS 0. I also attach the source code here as I modified it and a video with the attachment in the chart. I have attached here the modified source code and a video to see that it does not work. Where exactly am I wrong? Can anyone change my source code (and test it on an MT4 before it works)? Thanks.
You didn't read my post properly. I even highlighted the change between "int" and "double" so you would see. You have to also change the variable's datatype if you want to use a lot size of 0.01

Marian Ioan #: I got ideea. WORKING! You are the best! thank you, Fernando!
You are welcome!
Reason: