MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 140

I am trying to subscribe to a signal through MQL5, but I keep getting this error in MT4: "Position accounting system mismatch the signal provider uses hedging." Provider has confirmed that they are not using hedging, and they are not blocking the purchase. My broker has confirmed that they are not
Hello friends, today I get this error that I have never encountered before. Two objects, with the same Y coordinates, remain positioned at a different distance from the margin. What can this be due to? Same font, size, and position, but it's misaligned. Very thanks string LEVERAGE=( string )
I spend a lot of time marking up my charts. Occasionally my computer will crash or mt4 will close unexpectedly and the next time i load mt4 either all my chart markings are gone (back to initial settings) or a previous saved copy of my work will be there (from the last time mt4 was closed normally)....
Hi, I hope there is someone on this forum who knows how to add an alarm and popup when new zone is created in supply and demand indicator please help me
Hi I recently got flicked out of a trade on the weekend, and I'm now looking at ways of exiting on Friday and trying to re-enter on Monday at a similar price, I'm brainstorming ideas of how to do it, any ideas or anyone have the same problem? the best i can come up with would be exiting on Friday at
Hi, new here but have been studying the forums here for a few years. I'm trying to update my code with a new idea that I can't quite solve on my own. I want to be able to call the the first 1hr candle to break higher than the lowest 4hr candle of the week. So that I can use the low of that candle as
Hi Guys, I have an account with Pepperstone, and yesterday my MT4 terminal just randomly crashed. Ever since I was unable to re-launch the website, without getting the 'Not Responding' error message. So i re-installed MT4. It's now launching without issue, however I cannot install and download any
[Deleted]
Hello All. I am facing issue regarding mql4 metaquotes problem anyone here please help me . Please check the code below while i am adding this with indicator its break some of function used in indicator Besides this indicator work perfectly! #property copyright "Copyright 2017-2019 (c) MT2 Software
Please I want to know if variables declared at global scope are initialized at the entry of every tick. But I thought they are initialized only once at the loading of the EA. Why is my variable (at global scope) always returning zero even when I assigned a non-zero value to it? Or do I have to
Hello, I found this EA online and would like a few modifications to it. Can you please add the following to the EA; 1. Option to start EA at specific time of the day 2. Trailing stop Thank you in advance
Hi, Is it possible to convert any date on a specific zone to UTC? For example if I have 10/10/2021 in the 'Europe/London' zone, how could change it to UTC (taking into account the daylight saving)? In javascript there is momentjs library, but I don't know how to do it in MQL5 Thanks
So, I usually make forex bots on MQL4 to trade forex. Lately, I have been looking to enter crypto-algo-trading but I am unable to understand how the order sizing works for crypto (from mt4). I opened a 1:1 leverage account but somehow, there still seems to be some sort of margin. Some tips or
I am a newbie learning how to develop an Expert Advisor but i keep getting these two errors when i debug. I really need help. Please find attach the Script.
Hi guys, I want to upload EA in the market but I am getting error 4051, the problem is that Lot size exceeds minimum and maximum values, How can I calculate below code correctly so that it would not exceed minimal and maximal lot sizes? Thanks! minLot = MathMax (MinLots, MarketInfo( Symbol ()
I have coded an EA and whenever I try to remove the EA from the chart Mt4 gets frozen for some time and then I receive the message "EA shutdown by time out" in the experts log. and sometimes when I try to remove the EA it just closes down the Mt4 as soon as I click the Remove option. the way I am
why we can not download mt4, Can anyone share the exact link
There are 2 entities - the number of active clients who open deals and the number of trading symbols. Which of these parameters is better to pay attention to in the first place in order to reduce the load on the server – cut the number of active clients or minimize the number of trading symbols (by
I want to build a platform / website / software / indicator for people to backtest their EA by news filter (prevent ea open trades on big impact news, close all trades before news start). I understand many people only have EX4 files of the EA, because ea seller won't give mq4 file. So I can't modify
Hello, I am looking for a forex EA that will show separately my long positions from my short positions. So for example I might have 20 long positions on EUR/USD and 30 short positions on the same pair. I want: 1) To group them on 2 different windows or at least in a way that they are clearly
If there are only 2 horizontal lines, I can easily open new trades by the following condition : if (Total_Sell() > Total_Buy() && Ask > upper_blue_horizontal_line) { Open_New_Buy_Position(); } Now there are 4 horizontal lines, how to separate the Total_Sell() and Total_Buy() between the
Hello to everyone!!! :-D I just need some help, i have an old MQ4 source code and i need to adapt with the new function: I have seen and know that i need to change this function: int start() to this void OnTick() But unfortunately i have some return value in the int start() and i don't know ho to
I recently deployed my EA. The EA placed a buy order and I immediately manually clicked buy. I noticed that the entry point of the EA is higher than that of the manual entry. What could be the reason
Hi, my code works correctly, but problem is if I have first row 1, not working. All other rows works, only this row not possible to get. Please help thanks! static bool first = true ; static int pre_OrdersTotal = 0 ; int _OrdersTotal = OrdersTotal (); // If this is the first launch of
Hi I've attached screenshots of my Journal results from running this EA. #property strict// Global variables. EACH EA needs a different unique Magic Number// extern means it can be changed in optimisation//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|Initialisation is done
Hi, I don't want to save duplicate file in txt file. If I have EURUSD;TYPEORDER=0 Before save I need to check if already exists. This is my code: void SaveStringToFile() { for ( int i= OrdersTotal ()- 1 ; i>= 0 ; i--) { string text = "Symbol:" +OrderSymbol()+ ";OpenTradeDate:"
I have the following code in mql4 and it is partially working but having an issue with order tracking. int ticket; void OnTick (){ ... not included code, setting variables, etc ... if (tenkan_sen < kijun_sen){ comment += "\nSHORT!" ; if ( OrderSelect (ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET)
Hello This expert is an old one for me, it was done before in the stock exchange forum but someone benefit from it here Expert is free and open code greetings to you all
Hi all,    I am trying to find a command/or a systematic way to read into my code the exchange rate of the DEPOSIT CURRENCY to QUOTE CURRENCY (or QUOTE CURRENCY to DEPOSIT CURRENCY whichever is available). I can't find a build in command for this; the closest I could find is 'tick value'  via the...
When I have a class/struct which has an object of another class/struct in it, then after writing the name of the objetc and placing the first dot, meta editor shows me the members/methods that I can choose. But when I place the second dot it still shows me members of the inner struct but only if the
While doing a back-test on one of my current projects I discovered an oddity in the Strategy Tester but don’t know if thisis new behaviour or if this is an old thing which I never noticed before. I was having some strange results that did not coincide with expectations and duringthe debug phase I...