MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 143

Frozen??  (1)
Is anyone else frozen? TradingView is moving... MT4 is not?? Any advice?? Thank you
Hello, I am trying to close the last order only, for example I have 3 buy orders and 1 sell orders, and I want to close the last buy order only, not all 3, only the last one, I tried the current order close code, but instead of closing the last one, it closes all buy orders, Could you help me : void
[Deleted]
  Time input  (10)
I am looking for the Expert Advisor programme which I can use it for inputs and outputs at a certain time. For example I want to do this: input 12:00, output 12:30 and I would like to use SL programme also. Is anybody able to help me, pls? thx much
Hello everyone, Am trying to calculate the angle between two lines placed on the MT4 chart and so far I've been getting a value very close to zero.  My approach is this, get the slope of the two lines then use this formular to get the angle. tan# = fabs((m2 - m1)/(1+(m2m1))).  Then I get the angle #...
When you draw a Trendline by Angle, the angle in degrees of a Trendline is only a corner "visual" tied to the monitor, not to the chart.  For example, a Trendline by Angle of 45 degrees is a line of 45 degrees on the display. Zooming-in or zooming-out or compressing the vertical scale of prices, or...
How do you reset MetaTrader 4 to its original default settings at installation?
HI can anyone help with this. I have an ea that gets a price value from a horizontal line or trendline. However i have the code as follows but it will not pick up either value. If i remove the Objectgetvaluebyshift it will pick up the Horizontal line price and vice versa. But i need it to recognise
Just curious if there is a way to allow to move the chart freely up and down with the hand tool. It drives me bananas. Thanks CS
in year 2019 i back tested a strategy on data i had in my mt4 terminal in year 2021 i tried to back test same strategy (with same indicator) + same set of rules but i didn't have enough bars from year 2019 so i downloaded historical data from history center but this time back testing results were
void OnTick () { int count = 1 ; for ( int i= OrdersTotal ()- 1 ; i >= 0 ; i--) if ( OrderSelect (i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES) && (OrderSymbol() == Symbol ())) { count= count + 5 ; } if (count> 2 ) { return ;} else {
Because of FIFO, I just get "FIFO violations", forcing me to have to be present in front of my computer to close all the positions manually. Is there any way around this where I can set a single Take Profit for all my open positions
Hello friends, I'm learning how to code on MT4, however I got stuck at very first line of coding. Here what I have tried to do: void OnStart() { double s; s = 1/2 + 1/3 + 1/4; Alert("The result is: ",s); return; } Surprisingly, the result I got on the sreen is The result is: 0;
So i was basically trying to build Ea which generates signal from EMA and LWMA of RSI but could not get the exact value theire is slight deviation and can not seem to figure to what the bug is, can anyone help me out here this is my codes values which differs by 1-2 points. this gives different
I need this indicator. please anyone help me to provide this
im looking for a course on How to build fixed range Volume profile indicator
My EA identieifes certain trigger bars, I want a very simple arrow to be drawn above these bars. The code for arrows used in indicators seem quite complicated, is there not an easier way? E.g. if previous bar close higher than bar before that I want to draw an arrow if (NEWBAR) if iClose(NULL,0...
Hello, I wonder about one thing: let's say I got an MQ4 EA reasonably working on simple backtesting (Model : every tick). Considering the fact that my signals are generated by indicators and calculation made on past close candles (no matter the timeframe), I don't see the point about weakness around
Hi I tried to create an EA using fractal indi. Since my EA only works every new bar, fractal only formed at least 3 bars later. In here I tried to find a fractal through looping. int CheckOpenPosition( int shift= 0 ) { int result= 0 ; for ( int i= 0 ; i<shift; i++) { if
[Deleted]
i dont know about coding but after i got this message EX4 file must be compiled using #property strict directive. i added #property strict to ea but i got this error '}' - not all control paths return a value pls help me fix it what should i change in ea
Hello to all professors I created a close code that works properly But I want it to start working after we had 13 buying positions, and also for sales positions, this close code will be activated in the same way after we had 13 selling positions. I wrote this and it works well for sales positions
I try to open orders in the same time (Buy and BuyLimit),but after second positions , buylimit sending does not work.Works only a Buy order. That is mean buycount >buylimitcount , but the point its buycount = buylimit in the first time Please , can you some one help me, where is the mistake ? This
Hi, I want that "Time second" command in Excel should refresh at every second. I know this command = MT4|TIME!USDCHF But it refreshes only when value of this = MT4|BID!USDCHF changes. For example, let at 9:52:40 Bid price of USDCHF is 0.92. Now if bid price does not change for 10 seconds then
I search EA for mt4. On specific setable time, if candel is BUY open BUY On specific setable time, if candel is SELL open SELL EA with chance to set TP and SL
[Deleted]
I try to find highest and lowest price during the last 3 months with following code double highestprice, lowestprice; highestprice=High[iHighest(NULL,PERIOD_D1,MODE_HIGH,90,1)]; lowestprice=Low[iLowest(NULL,PERIOD_D1,MODE_LOW,90,1)]; It works fine if chart window is D1 but gives wrong results if...
Hello, i have added a function that allows a Specific number of Trades per Currency pair (marked yellow), it all worked fine but then i realized that 3 other functions stopped working (marked white). i then saw that it is the return function that makes it happen. I tried to replace the return
  help EA build  (2)
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| SmartON.mq4 | //| Copyright 2021, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| https://www.mql5.com |
  Expert for SHI_SilvertrendSig  (49   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi, I am a newbie. Please can someone help me to make an expert program from this indicator : SHI_SilvertrendSig. ( if it possible ? ) Thank U. May profit always with U
I am trying to install and run some EAs on metatrader4. All my code is in mql4. But when I install the metatrader4 it does not show mql4 codes in its data folder. Can somebody help me get up running with mt4 ? I am new to the platform and any suggestion will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Hello, can I & how can I install an alert so to follow the rate of a position on MT4 ? (on my smartphone)