Digital Martingale EA - page 11

Digital Martingale EA.

Original version.

H1 timeframe.

Initial deposit is 1,000 dollars

Trading Since 01st of October 2012.

EA made the following profit (in 4 digit pips) since this date:

196 pips for AUDJPY, 154 pips for CADJPY and 65 pips for USDJPY.

Alpari broker.

Profitable pairs for this EA:

CADJPY, AUDJPY and USDJPY

-------------

- Terminator all the versions, EAs, settings, indicators and manual trading as an options: read this post.

- the settings for C. I. S. M.P-1 EA is on this post.

- Digital Martingale EA is on this post. This EA is using digital filters indicators. Description of the indicators used - this post and next posts. Digital Martingale-2 EA is on this post. It is improved and corrected version of this EA.

- Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it: Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Digital Martingale EA.

Original version.

H1 timeframe.

196 pips for AUDJPY, 159 pips for CADJPY and 65 pips for USDJPY.

Alpari broker.

-------------

- Terminator all the versions, EAs, settings, indicators and manual trading as an options: read this post.

- Digital Martingale EA is on this post. This EA is using digital filters indicators. Description of the indicators used - this post and next posts. Digital Martingale-2 EA is on this post. It is improved and corrected version of this EA.

- Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it: Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Digital Martingale EA.

Original version.

H1 timeframe.

196 pips for AUDJPY, 159 pips for CADJPY and 65 pips for USDJPY.

Alpari broker.

-------------

Digital martingale EA upgraded to be new metatrader 4 compatible : digital_martingale-2_nmc.mq4

PS: indicators do not need an update. It will still use the existing indicators without problems

Updated digital martingale Ea compatible with the new metatrader mql : digital_martingale_nmc.mq4

PS: indicators do not need to be updated. The existing indicators should be used as before

Digital Martingale.mq4 is this indicator not working or do i need a dll file ?

never mind i made it work ^^. But i whanted to ask you mladen can u tell me aany good ea that is on the forom ? thanx

freemanov:
Digital Martingale.mq4 is this indicator not working or do i need a dll file ?

freemanov

That is not an indicator. It is an EA

Hi, sorry to bump an old thread.

Where can I find the description of the strategy of this EA?

Thanks

wqking:

Hi, sorry to bump an old thread.

Where can I find the description of the strategy of this EA?

Thanks

Did you check the first page of this thread?

Hi all) How i can use filters - dftf and dftf2 - 0,30,60,120,240 ???
Reason: