MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 142

Please advise. I'm getting push notifications from someone else. I did not give my MQID to anyone, I've only been using it on my VPS on my PC. So, (1) either someone mistyped his MQID into MT4 and consequently now made me receive his notifications or (2) someone stole my MQID from my VPS and is now
Hello fellow traders and coders, I have been playing around with mql4 for some time and do have some coding knowledge but I could do with a nudge in the right direction. I am looking for ways to simplify my trading journal and keep track of trade idea's I have in the pipline. One thing I would like
I know I can set SL within EA, but if multiple EAs open on multiple charts is there a way to set MT4 Stop-trading rule if say 5% of account deposit lost
THIS SCRIPT USING TWO POINT TO COMPUTE ANGLE OF TREND AND TREND RESULT. HOWEVER, THE MT4/MT5 SOFTWARE IS INCONSISTENT TO PROVIDE A CORRECT TREND VALUE. THE FIRST ANSWER ALWAYS A REVERSE ANSWER!!! IS MT4/MT5 A PIRATE SOFTWARE AND STOP USER FROM FINDING PRICE ANGLE? WHY ALWAYS GIVE FALSE OUTPUT? SAME
What can be done to show the surface trade with a horizontal line? In mt 4
Hi, I have orderSend and OrderClose. OrderSend works, OrderClose closes all trades. I need to close only last trade. So, If I have: I want to close trade in red box. for ( int Counter = 0 ; Counter <= OrdersTotal ()- 1 ; Counter++) { if ( OrderSelect (Counter,SELECT_BY_POS)) {
Hi there how can in override the Buy or Sell button of chart itself and how can i override the close button of each order orders and how can i override the modifiying an order in mql4
[Deleted]
  Can MetaTrader send SMS?  (19   1 2)
Is there a way to set MT to send SMS to my cellphone through a connected cellphone or GSM modem? I need this option (instead of sending email) because my connection is lost sometimes and MT cannot send emails then
Hello, I am looking for a developer who can create a MT4 platform so I am able to see live/historical data using MT4 with US stocks, futures, commodities, etc. I'm not looking to execute, but only to view it similar to Tradingview. Thanks
Hi I'm making an account manager. this EA closes 50 percent of volume of every trade which has more than 20 pips in profit. But the problem is that I cannot keep track of which trade was partially close so that the EA doesn't close the entire volume. I tried using ticket number but every time you
[Deleted]
On the common currency pairs this spread code gives a correct value, Yet on some pairs USDZAR, USDSEK I get a high spread value = 186.0 How to correct this? all help appreciated. if ( Digits == 3 || Digits == 5 ) nn = 10 ; double spreadActual=(Ask-Bid)/ Point /nn; string
  Trade disabled  (2)
Hi, Tried to open a trade on MT4 (both laptop version and iPhone app) and refuses saying "Trade disabled". Any suggestions
Hi, I got common error order buy 2.00 EURUSD opening at market sl: .... Why I got this message? I have in common folder one file TXT and every second READ this file and when is new trade then WRITE in file. My trades order maybe in 1-2 hour. So where is problem? Regartds
Hi guys, good day. I only trade US30, USoil, BTC and Gold. I always just use limit orders Wondering if anyone has an ea or something that would close all pending orders once a position has been filled Example: Buy limit US30 Sell limit BTC Buy Limit USoil Sell Limit Gold US30 is the first one to get
I clicked something that caused the symbols (currency pairs) to span across the top of the screen. I really want them to show up along the left hand side of the screen as before. Can anyone plz tell me how to correct this? Thank you
[Deleted]
When an Expert Advisor is attached to a chart, the time frame is manually applied by clicking M1, M5, H1, etc. This time frame controls how often the EA receives a market tick which then runs all the code in the start() method. How can I programmatically change the time frame from D1 to H4 to H1 to
[Deleted]
When an Expert Advisor is attached to a chart, the timeframe is manually applied by clicking M1, M5, H1, etc. This timeframe controls how often the EA receives a market tick. Each market tick runs all the code in the start() method. How can I programmatically change the time frame from D1, to H4, to
If i have an EA monitoring my account and able to close all my positions like: OnTimer () //a 1 second timer { If(AccountEquity()>target){ Close all positions with certain MagicNumber}} And at the same time have many EAs on as many Instruments, that Open positions at the same time like: OnTick () {
Hi all, I have asked a few questions in the forum lately and very much appreciate the responses I have gotten. I am hoping for the same kind of luck again. I have written an EA that works perfectly on Strategy Tester . But I when open it in my live account on two different charts (two different
Hi, in MQL4, is it possible to overwrite standard predefined variables like Open/Close etc. by my own functions like in this example? double Bid() { return MarketInfo(symbol, MODE_BID); } //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
Hi everyone, I tried to get the direction of the last zigzag and I found out sometimes it returns a false result. This is the code that I used: double pZZ1= 0 ,pZZ2= 0 ; int ZigZagPattern( int shift= 0 ) { int result= 0 ; for (shift; shift< Bars ; shift++) if ((pZZ1=zigzag(shift)) != 0 )
Hi, How can I use if statement if error 130, then skip OrderSend, and I got warning error or try again in next 5 mins? Regards, Dejan
In MT4 when I click on "Test" in Tools/Options/Email I get "Mail: login to snook176.hostpapavps.net failed" in the Journal. In MT5 I use the exact same Email settings and it works fine. So why is it not working in MT4
[Deleted]
Hey everyone, I'm new here. I've been using MetaTrader 4 for about a month now and today around 12:45 EST the charts stopped plotting the next candles. The charts are not updating or refreshing, I tried to close the program, and reopen it. I tried to uninstall and re-install the program, I tried to...
Hi All, Two months ago, I assembled a 24 Core Server with 64 GB RAM running a Windows Server 12 R2. The server is connected to the 1 Gbit/s port on my DSL Router Fritzbox 7590 which runs at the speed of 250 Mbit/s for download and 50 Mbit/s for upload. I adjusted the Windows Server for best
Hello, I've coded a basic MQL4 EA to open a BUY order and SELL STOP order at the same time. I would like to know if it's possible to remove the TP from the BUY order once SELL STOP order is activated. So below is the BUY order with TP 10 points...but I would like for the EA to set that TP to 0 once
This is a big problem just got apple phone and I cant sort my trades in iOS, it only arranges my trades by currency at default...I need last opened time . How come there not updating this? or I'm missing something
[Deleted]
If someone could help me solve this warning it would be greatly appreciated, The code works correctly yet I get the "implicit conversion from 'number' to 'string'" warning extern double SpreadRed = 1.0 ; double spreadActual=(Ask-Bid)/ Point /nn; string spreadValue=DoubleToStr(spreadActual, 1
I want to automatically create a new structure by changing the chart or time frame. What is the function of defining a new name
Prop firms requiring sl/tp placed at the time of the order Is this possible with EA or script ? I have searched code base and market for such a tool but those descriptions seem to suggest pending orders not market orders. Perhaps I'm not understanding what the autostop EA's are doing but their