Technical Indicators - page 115

To post a new topic, please log in or register
  Pivot Points (18   1 2)
Good day (night) everyone , I was playing around with several pivot point indicators today, and i would like to share some of my thoughts. First of all i want to tell that i like using pivot points, i don`t know why, but the do nicely represent support and resistance levels, and the primary target...
If anybody has the MQL of this 'standard' ATR indicator, could you please send it to me: ddiebold@sbcglobal.net. Your assistance is appreciated! Dave 77
  The Float (48   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi all I wanted to share with you all, this inducator I crossed by. I think the indicator is amaizing. It's look like its working like a clock. (I hope). I am testing it on demo for some time. In my expiriance the 5 min chart is great. also the daily. I enter to a position only when a new verticle...
Hi Guys, Have any of you looked at Committment of Traders ? It's essentially the direction the commercial futures traders are taking on various commodities including currency. I've only just started looking at this with the view of gaining insight on short/medium direction of a particular currency....
Hi, I have rewritten the custom JMA MACD and JMA CCI for MT4. Download below and stay tune with indicators for MT3: Scorpion
  Tick counter. (27   1 2 3)
So , if i understand all this forex terminology correct , a tick is one change of a price. Right i am ? Are there any known tick counters,indicators. ? I think that a thing like that could be interesting, becouse when the price starts to chage , it is changing more and more rapudly. Breakouts for...
  Forecast oscillator. (12   1 2)
I already posted this weekend about one oscillator. It is called 3d oscilllator, and the thread about it is located : HERE This indicator, the Forecast oscillator , is very simmilar to the 3d indicator, and i think there could be an expert programmed for it. I think the expert should be just like...
  "3d" indicator. (15   1 2)
I found this indicator, and i think it has a really nice potential. I think there could be an expert programmed on the basis of this indicator. The simplest is to do the expert that would do the following: Long position opens at the close of the bar during which the cross has taken place . Or on...
Hi everyone, if you don't mind, please try this : schaff trend cycle for metatrader (you can download it in yahoo group) setting like below : Mashort 60 Malong 100 cycle 2 Barcount 4500 apply it in 30min and 15min chart only do trading when both direction are same any suggestion ??