Technical Indicators - page 122

Greetings traders around the world Please help me to be able to create such images fibo indicator I attach it, and fibo is not auto, we can put where we want on mt4. I've had a lot of searching, but all auto and located automatically in mt4 and no number price
string SymName[];int Action[];SetIndexBuffer(2,SymName); SetIndexBuffer(3,Action); With this error : 'SymName' - parameter conversion not allowed    43      21'Action' - parameter conversion not allowed    ...
I am trying to get my indicator, to, among other things, display the next likely support and resistance levels as a coloured band. The buffers placed above the DRAW_FILL declarations behave as expected, and the support levels display, but not the resistance levels. The values are correctly set in...
A simple and perfect model of the structure of the securities markets, with a positive mathematical expectation. In this topic, I will post the current state of some securities (currencies, gold, etc.) as I wish and time permits. :) The file description and example how to trade manually on this
Automated forex trading software is a computer program that analyzes currency price charts and other market activity. The software identifies the signals - including spread discrepancies, price trends and news that may impact the market to locate potentially profitable currency pair trades.For...
I needed ti return a collection of results from a function, and so in the absence of tuples I chose to return a CArrayInt object pointer. As I am returning it though, I cannot delete it before doing so, and so end up with the xxx bytes of undeleted memory message. What is the solution to this?...
Hi I find an indicator that shows the Pin Bars of a symbol , and I modify it to show only the Bullish Pin Bars who is above an Up Ma and the Bearish Pin Bars who is below a down Ma . And when I drop it to a chart with 4H timeframe or less it shows nothing , but with a D1 timeframe or bigger it...
  Trend is your friend  (91   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Dear forum users! This topic is open at the request of Mr. Nowi to discuss the meaning of "Trend is your friend" using examples of mt4 and mt5 charts. In order to avoid the opinions that all the charts have been specially selected and fitted to represent the apparent truth, I ask forum participants
Hello, How to send chat message from MT4 pc to my account on mql5.com? Thank you.
Hi, can we draw up arrow and down arrow in an indicator based on only 2 MA cross (for example). Please give an example code of the trick if it can be done. That is no other indicator. I include pic to make it clear what I mean.
  Indicator Font  (1)
Hi, Could anybody help me how can I change the font (from Wingdings to an other) in an indicator when I use its DRAW_ARROW style? Is this possible? Thank you for the replies!
I have a turtle indicator with Trade/Stop period, and depending on what time frame I'm in , it can either lag behind or be close to the up/down movement. Also, I have another indicator which uses range that I try to combine with the above. And the defaults on Range period isn't optimal in every...
Hi everybody, unfortunately I didn't manage to find any valuable explanation for a problem. I'm building a stochastic oscillattor from scratch based on the one built by MT4-5 team and located and named as Stochastic in the 'Indicators' folder. Supposing they do not possess any value, how can...
Hi, IndicatorSetInteger(INDICATOR_DIGITS,0) hides the decimal part, but the integer is still there. How can we get rid of all numbers, including the integer? Thank you, Sven Update: This is about Mt5, I forgot to mention
Greetings, I have written an indicator, which I cannot post it here due to NDA agreement, which plots a value in a wrong place. When running debug and inspecting value using Print() statements the value it should have is printed correctly but in the graph the plot appears in another value....
Hi everyone, first post here and new to MQL5 language, I have and indicator/tool that I use on NinjaTrader that, using a hot key (alt) + clicking on the chart on 3 points it calculates the fibonacci projections with prices on it, so it's easy for me to place entry loss and target orders fast as I
Please, can you help me with program pivot high and low to break? And "padding" between low first candle and high third candle for bear (high first candle and low third candle for bull) to break? Similarly as on picture? Thank You
i have an indicator can any body convert it in EA ???
Hello fellow coders Can ArrayCopy function be used for 2 dimensional array too ? The code below does not provide me any error on Meta Editor and compiling wise, it was fine. However, just curious if the ArrayCopy function is meant to be used for 2 dimensional array too. ArrayCopy(array1, array2,...
Hello, I'm a little new to mql5 world and now I'm facing the problem to draw a horizontal line on the graph starting from a particular time on the graph. I'm only being able to draw to horizontal line on the all graph, making it to much to difficult to be read because it's conflicting with...
Hello, could anyone help me with recoding to mql5? Thanks for any help! #property indicator_chart_window//#property indicator_separate_window#property indicator_buffers 3#property indicator_color3  Gold#property indicator_color1  Green#property...
  zig zag
can any one tell me how it works the zig zag stratigy. is it use full or not ?
Unfortunately, it is not working as expectedly ... I could not find where to fix :( I would be very grateful for any help. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| HeikenAshi.mq5 |//|...
Hello coding Guru's. I am trying to calculate the difference between (0 bar close, and 1 bar close), added to the difference between (1 bar close, and 2 bar close), and so on up to 50 bars. I can't wrap my head around it. Thanks so much in advance.
Is there an indicator that can label bars? Like you input a value, say 100, and the last 100 bars from the current bar are labelled 1-100. It would be really helpful for analyzing past trades/past market conditions. Can someone show me how to code this? I don't have much programming experience.
I want to put together Melt 2 indicators RSI-DeMarker! because price error? I tried to group 2 and RSI indicators DeMarker but it gives me error when compiling Price! Price is not present in OnCalculate but how do I fix thanks Franco...
Hi all I am trying to get a indi of mine to use the alert price minus the open price of the candle 2 candles later, if that makes sense. It basically sums up some stats for me then. I have everything working fine except for it to wait for 2 candles to run the calculations. I removed all my...
Good day to all I am new to this site, and would appreciate any help. I AM looking for a moving average ribbon indicator for mt4. I have been combing the site, but I am unable to find it. Is it available for download here? Thx. Kenny
I'd like a button that moves along a horizontal line below the price high and low, to choose to hide it or see it, but if you can I'm happy to put it on the chart above. I'm learning as a hobby MQL5 Then I'd hide a button with only the description of the line and not the whole chart I enclose...
Can anyone help please!!!! I have found an indicator the I really like (it's a bands type, similar to Bollinger Bands). The problem is it gives great results when shifted (say 8 bars) in either direction and you only know the true indicator reading on the 9th bar. It repaints on the shifted bars...