Technical Indicators - page 109

The trading system that took first place in the competition of traders in 2015. [ATTACH]13891[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]13892[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]13893[/ATTACH]
Hello, actually iam coding some arrow indicator where i want the arrows to disappear live when conditions are not met and re-appear when conditions are met (on the current candle)   i have tried creating a function DeleteArrow() but something is wrong  , if anybody can post some example code would...
Hi, I have made indicator with a few void functions inside, that calculates market volality on each timeframe. I would like to send that values to eight buffers of that indicator. This indicator plots nothing, only calc Market Volality on each chart interval. And I would like to pass results to the...
Am wondering how to get the highest value (Amplitude) of any oscillator like MACD for: the unformed next 10 bars or from, the inter-fall it crosses line zero and goes down or line zero up until the opposite is true
Hello, I want to upload and sell Indicators but do not understand how to do what you can to help me? writes EX4 file must be compiled using #property strict directive. Version name is not specified. Please specify it by setting #property version in source code
Can anyone help me out here I can seem to fix this, it should alarm when the wave is plotted however it alarms at the open of every bar.
My MT4 - indicator works fine, when I apply it to the chart window, but it doesn't process new ticks / bars. Dll - import is allowed. Hm. I have no idea why it is not working (See pic below). Has anybody an idea
Free trading system XLpips NEW 2016 [ATTACH]13782[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]13779[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]13780[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]13781[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]13782[/ATTACH]
Hi i dont understand how to use supertrend indicator for mt4 i try this code: double superTrendValue = iCustom(NULL, 0, "Downloads/SuperTrend", 14, false, 14, 14, 14, 14, 14, 14, 14, 14, 14, 0, 0);Print("superTrendValue: ",superTrendValue); but it does not work anybody can help me?...
Hello, I´m practicing on a ForexTime metatrader 5 demo account and i found a function that displays the direction of the volume (whether buy or sell) of the last tick. If you see the little red "circles" in the attachment you should understand where I´m pointing to. I have access to level 2 data...
hello, I have a small problem :) an attached indicator should show a popup alert with sound every 15 minutes, but it shows it only once and then not... could someone check please what's wrong with it? I will be very thankful for any help :)
Hello i want to use the below indicator but it has 7 errors can some one help fix it or tell me how to. thank you
Hellocan you advise me on indicators coupled to the binary options between 1:00 ;trendmacdrSIstochwilliams %ccithank you louse your answer
Hello traders, I am trying to create one helpfull indicator, but I got one problem. I added 5 buttons with 5 labels, with different Timeframes, when I press any button the label changes and writes that trend is UP, DOWT or something else. But I have a problem, when I change timeframe my all labels...
  need help  (2)
HelloI am newbie in binary options and would be advised to find a spot with reliable trend indicator arrow entree if possible ... Thanks for your help
Hello everyone, My question was short, someone know what is the method and the library to get the price of market, and stock this price in a object or variable. And what is the method to take and give a position in the market ? exemple in c++ ( int price = myobject.getPrice() ) thanks for yours...
Hi all, unfortunately I have to use a translator to communicate, I will try to be understood as clear as possible.  Said. Currently I have a problem with keeping the equity in a CSV file.  I have managed to save the data in a backtest, so does real, the real problem is that the backtest tick to...
  Indicator Tester  (2)
Hi i have indicator tester which helps to test indicators ( test is for binary options mainly) it shows total trades , losses , wins and ties , i want to show and the maximum losses in row if anyone can help i ll be thankful a lot :)
I want to ATR stop alert if it Line Change color. it have sound and Alert Box Who can help me Please Regards //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| ATRStops_v1.mq4 |//|...
Please can someone help me create a stochastic cross sound alert, which would make a sound immediately the green line ends above the red line between 45-0 levels and also makes a sound when green ends below the red line between 55-100 levels. With stochastic settings 14,9,9. Thank you very much
  QEMA and PEMA  (9)
Hi! I uploaded QEMA (Quadruple Exponential Moving Average) and PEMA( Pentuple Exponential Moving Average) in the forum, more or less in 2012.07.23, and never appeared and I never received a feedback. How long it takes? Anybody? In Mql4 it takes hours to appear!
Hi all, I wrote an own very simple mtf rsi indicator what is works just in realtime. dBuf1[0]=iRSI(NULL, tf1, 14, PRICE_CLOSE, 0); I use it in my VPS treminal well, but if I restart the Metatrader the datas will lost. How can i save the datas from it. The iCustom in an script doesn't work of course...
I what to know how channel objects are constructed, i.e. is there a function to look into the values or is there a formula for these? The channels I am after are: "Linear Regression Channel" "Standard deviations Channel" "Equidistant Channel" "Andrew's Pitchfork"
my system :win10 64 chinese what`s wrong? "?" should be :degree"°",but it`s can`t show it in chinese system . sorry for my english!
[Deleted]
Hi, I am looking for a correctly coded harmonic indicator that shows most if not all of the standard harmonic patterns (shark, abcd, gartley, butterfly, crab, etc) There are many out there such as the Korharmonics and ZUP indcitor, but both of these have the same issue with the last leg of the...
frac4hup=iFractals(NULL,PERIOD_H4,MODE_UPPER,0); frac4hdn=iFractals(NULL,PERIOD_H4,MODE_LOWER,0); frac0up=iFractals(NULL,0,MODE_UPPER,i); frac0dn=iFractals(NULL,0,MODE_LOWER,i); if(Low[0]<frac4hdn){b1[i]=Low[i];}; if(High[0]>frac4hup){s1[i]=High[i];}; iam making an
#property copyright "Copyright ฉ 2005-07, Jason Robinson (jnrtrading)"#property link "http://www.jnrtrading.co.uk/"#property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 2#property indicator_color1 DarkGreen#property indicator_width1 3#property indicator_color2 Red#property...
I am currently studying MT4 coding. Just curious if it is even possible to have SL and TP function in the indicator? 
HI there , is there anyone here who know where to find a Script or Indicator for changing a Linear (Arithmetic ) Chart in MT4/MT5 into a Logarithmic Chart in MT4/MT5 ? I appreciate any help .Thanks Greeds Zack
I just download script to activate "next & previous TimeFrame" shortcut key.. (for MetaTrader 5) But it seems minor error inside program..... I try debugging with MetaEditor and found 1 error line. ...... I can not contact the creator, so anybody here can help ?