Technical Indicators - page 110

MQL can detect up to two trend lines on a chart. An upper and a lower trend line. Correct? How does it detect which is which in my attached chart? Is one drawn from highs an upper trend line and one drawn from lows a lower trend line? Or MQl recognizes the one above price as upper and one below...
  How purchase  (2)
I made deposit. find the Market tab on the platform. You can find it in the Toolbox window in MetaTrader 5.......I don't find it..... tupan69
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, Could someone tell me what type of chart is used in the attached chart? Thanks
Strange problem but I noticed someone in a webinar using the rectangle on one time frame then switching to a lower timeframe and the rectangle still appeared. I can't do that on my MT4. Any idea? Thanks. Steve.
I am trying to draw a horizontal line to show me this weeks Typical MA. I want it as a horizontal line. It does not draw a horizontal line but like a zig zag line up and down with the price value. I want a horizontal line across this weeks price action in any time frame. It will move around with...
[Deleted]
Hi Traders, Can any one describe how exactly ATR will work ?
It had been the one individual that seen a few inflammation within the encounter along with the practical knowledge concerning "hot" come to feel make any difference. Possible schedule for this is often a undeniable fact that it's got niacin, and also this is the quite normal complications...
[Deleted]
  Changing the TF is a problem  (76   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Actually the problem is that the indicator that draws the line when it changes the TF where the history is not yet loaded, then the bars are added to the chart, and it again calculates the data, respectively, the previous ones are also left out + skipping
XLips a unique trading system which is able to generate an average of 300-400 pips every day teymfreyme M5. Its signals are not redrawn, and their accuracy is close to 99% To test this trading system and you can now. It is attached to the post! Download for free: [ATTACH]13596[/ATTACH]...
Hi, could someone help me please with that code. All I wanted is to get a spoken alarm when the two lines of the ADX Indicator (D+ and D-) cross over. The code is repeating the sound file onevery tick - but I want it just to play one time. Please, any ways to improve my code is welcome, thank...
Hi, I need help please. What is wrong with this code, I want to get Renko in the main chart, not in a separate window:
Hello, I'm looking for a script/indicator that tells me how much lots I've already traded.. Is there any such script/indicator..?!
Hey Guys, i want to learn and improve my MQL5 skills. I think the best way to do this is to practice. Unfortunately sometimes I don`t have any nice idea which i can implement in a Indicator. So if any of you is interested, please post in this forum your ideas and i will try to implement it into
I will show you my indicator which I use to determine from which currency there is a capital flow to which currency. Each line on it is a conditional index of a particular currency (EUR, USD, GBP, JPY, CHF, CAD AUD, NZD), calculated from several currency pairs. EUR - brown (dark red) USD - purple
Hey all, Let say a good trend is defined by x consecutive green/red Heinken Ashi candles. Do you think average value of x over the last y days is similar in all timeframes or shall we expect one timeframe to provide better value ? how can we know that or similar information ? The idea is that TF...
Hi all, any body can help, how to add MA indicator in MQL5 web trading platform ? thanks
  "Dejavu" scanner  (1)
Hi, I couldn't find any references to, what I think, would be a very obvious "indicator", namely one that scans history for the closest or 10 closest charts to the current chart, let's say with the standard statistical tools like "least squares". Sure scanning for such a moving window would be...
Hi, For MT4, is it possible to apply "Heiken ashi smoothed" indicator (www.mql5.com/en/code/7930) to a "Three line break" chart (www.mql5.com/ru/code/9770), please ? Many thanks in advance
#property indicator_chart_windowdatetime dt;int temp;int oldtemp;//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Custom indicator initialization function |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+int...
Hello Experts :-) I just this code to check if current price hits a support line and draw an arrow on the chart in such case: int start(){if(Bars<=3) return(0);int ExtCountedBars=IndicatorCounted();if (ExtCountedBars<0) return(-1);int current=Bars-2;if(ExtCountedBars>2)...
#property copyright "Copyright 2008, MetaQuotes Software Corp."#property link "http://www.metaquotes.net/"#property indicator_separate_window#property indicator_minimum 0#property indicator_maximum 100#property indicator_buffers 3#property indicator_color1 OrangeRed#property indicator_width1...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Special_RSI_ARROW.mq4 |//| Copyright 2009, leMai |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+#property copyright...
Dear Programmers: As the title,I want to open an order window with mouse object on click.  ChartOpen() is for currency chart,but I couldn't find any function about opening order window. What should I do? Would anyone please do me a favor? Thanks a lot.
This is the best indicator (ready-trading system) of those that I've ever seen. The arrows on the chart gives an incredibly accurate signals to enter the market and, most importantly , do not redraw them !!! In addition, the system prompts the monitor to analysts, when it is better to go with the
Super trading system that brings a profit of 700-900 points net profit every week! Very accurate signals to the input! The indicator shows not only the image signals on the chart, but also at each signal on the chart opens a video analysis of the current situation on the market of the leading
Hi, I’m in the process of trying to replicate a custom indicator from MT4for the MT5 that is based off the turtle trading breakout strategy. The strategy in this example generates atrade signal at the breakout of the 20 day high for a long entry and 20 day lowfor a short entry. Furthermore, after...
Hi all. I'm trying to make simple indi which will speed up placing sup/res lines on the chart. It will place Hline on mouse click only while holding (ctrl for Blue or shift for Red line) but I don't know how to combine CHARTEVENT_KEYDOWN & CHARTEVENT_CLICK or I'm doing it the wrong way? Can...
Dear all, I may need from the attached indicator to remove completely just the alert. Anyone wants to help me thanx in advance
This is the best trading system ! It shows you exactly when to enter a position and make recommendations as to the position to go ! For a week , you can get 5000 points profit! Download the free indicator [ATTACH]13523[/ATTACH] Photo: [ATTACH]13521[/ATTACH]