Technical Indicators - page 108

Установка МТ4 встает на этом месте
i created an indicator that show period Weekly vertical line for time frame from M1 to H1. But when i delete indicator from chart, ObjectDelete does not work to delete all Line Object in the chart and does not any errors in log files
I created an graphic indicator that show prices and my local time when i move mouse cursor. But sometimes when i change time frame, when chart appear "Waiting for Update" and then my indcator does not work when i move mouse like this :
I am looking for an MT4 indicator for following Display the rate of the candle and the stick. For example if the candle's body length is 10pips and its stick has 3pips, the raito is 10:3. For example if the candle's body length is 10pips and its stick has 17pips, the raito is 10:17. Then we can...
Hi I have the following three indicators which I would like to have on my chart. However they conflict with line extensions/deletions. Not sure how to sort it out. Any pointers would be very much welcomed. Regards Kate
Hi i have indicator which show signals with arrows and sometimes the signal comes when candle is forming and sometimes signal comes as soon as candle opens so is it possible for this indicator to show only the signals that came as soon as the candle opens ?
How to earn 15-25 points from the transaction on forex? Watch the video: https://www.mql5.com/go?link=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlqS3Ldhng8 Download indicator: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/13198
Hi, Can anyone help me to change color when the CCI is above CCIHigh and when it is below CCILow? Thanks
  Ross hook  (3)
Hi guysDo you know if exist an indicator for mt5 that automatically identify the ross hooks? Thanks
Hi All Does anyone have an indicator or ea that will make a sound once the account balance reaches a user defined number for example, if the user says 10,000 then an alarm would sound once the account balance reaches this point I have looked for one but cant see on anywhere.. Any help would be...
Hello, I'm looking for an indicator that has buy/sell arrows. Which one do you guys recommend? Thanks for help. :)
[Deleted]
I have an indicator which have 4 buffers. The first 2 are plot as DRAW_LINE, and the last ones are DRAW_COLOR_HISTOGRAM buffers. They are plot as separate_window. The problem is that in separate Window, the Y Scale is shown only related to the 1st buffer, so this window is scaled only by this...
Hi I am trying to use iCustom to get THV Trend's value. Here's my code double THVTrendDwn = iCustom(NULL,0,"THV trend",0,1); double THVTrendUp = iCustom(NULL,0,"THV trend",1,1); double THVTrendFlat = iCustom(NULL,0,"THV trend",2,1); It always return 0 for those 3 variables. Can anyone...
New indicator to enter the market in 2016 Obamer! I have personally tested this indicator on EURUSD H1 More than 87% accurate signals. This is a great result! Download FREE [ATTACH]13899[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]13900[/ATTACH]
Dear Great Coders I am using a Heiken Ashi candlestick indicator but I only want it to show (print) the last closed bar. Cannot code at all so am unable to make this happen. Would anybody be able to kindly help. Many thanks Kind regards Robert
Indicator SuperLine2016 Good for scalping on all currencies and time frames. [ATTACH]13897[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]13898[/ATTACH]
So I am trying to add an alert function when CCI and RSI cross a certain level. I have been reading through the programming tutorial but I am lost at this point. I have a small amount of programming experience with embedded systems but this is totally different for me. I know I have to create...
I use several indicators TD Combo,TD sequential, TD ROC II and up until recently they were readily available in the "market" Problem is the author Daniel Lewis just removed them. So now I have 2 issues #1 I would like to install the indicators on a new computer and am not able to now. #2 If my
Hi fellow traders everywhere Do anybody know of a script or something in which you can schedule certain EAs already attached to charts on MT4 OR ( make certain pairs ) to Start running and stopping at certain Hours and Days . Any help is much appreciated
Hi, All of a sudden, I've got a very strange bug? with MT5 showing completely wrong variables values in my indicator. ALL variable values are wrong. Example: int test = 1; printf(test); Output: 34581140 Output from iRSI is for example: 1.708535919681431e-316 All was working fine until...
Last second spread widenings sometimes result in shifting the bid close a considerable distance down (15 pips for example). This may resemble a problem for Classic Pivot Points indicators depending on that close. This very lame written script draws Classic Pivot Points on manually entered values...
Hi guys, I don't know if someone has or could make a sound alert when 3 candles cross over the lower or upper bands. I tried to do it myself but I'm still a newby, I would really appreciate it.
Hi There. I made this indicator which works OK on historical charts, but will not refresh when new ticks come along. The only way I can get it to refresh is to switch time frames. Any help would be greatly appreciated David #property copyright "Copyright © 2004, MetaQuotes Software...
Hi, Is it possible to add and indicator in a specific subwindow order (above all, for exemple) or somehow reorder them without remove / add it again? Thanks in advice
Trend indicator Magnetic Brake. [ATTACH]13894[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]13895[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]13894[/ATTACH]
The trading system that took first place in the competition of traders in 2015. [ATTACH]13891[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]13892[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]13893[/ATTACH]
Hello, actually iam coding some arrow indicator where i want the arrows to disappear live when conditions are not met and re-appear when conditions are met (on the current candle)   i have tried creating a function DeleteArrow() but something is wrong  , if anybody can post some example code would...
Hi, I have made indicator with a few void functions inside, that calculates market volality on each timeframe. I would like to send that values to eight buffers of that indicator. This indicator plots nothing, only calc Market Volality on each chart interval. And I would like to pass results to the...
Am wondering how to get the highest value (Amplitude) of any oscillator like MACD for: the unformed next 10 bars or from, the inter-fall it crosses line zero and goes down or line zero up until the opposite is true
Hello, I want to upload and sell Indicators but do not understand how to do what you can to help me? writes EX4 file must be compiled using #property strict directive. Version name is not specified. Please specify it by setting #property version in source code