Technical Indicators - page 118

Hello all, at the moment I'm traying to create an indicator. The indicator should plot every bar the maximum and the minimum of the last 50 bars to the chart-window. Also it should calculate the difference of maximum and minimum. I tried it like this: #property copyright ""//--- indicator...
I have an indicator that has worked for me for quite some time with consistent profits. Am seeking to to improve it as it requires me watching the charts for the whole time. I would like to just add sound alerts every time  an arrow  appears on a chart. If there is any one who can help me...
I can see on my smartphone when the daily range ist full... maybe someone can help me... i can not program correctly sorry for my google translatorenglish :-) thank you very very much
Hi to you all, I have programmed an indicator that shows great buy/sell signals (historically) when shifted bars are used say minus two (-2). When no shift is used the indicator is very ordinary. In real time, the indicator is not showing true values till the 3rd bar back. Because the shift is...
i compiled this with the aim for show the icon on the chart. the object is created but i see nothing on the chart. Pliss Help me. sry for my bad english. void OnInit()  {   IconLabel();  }void IconLabel(void)   { string obj_icon="IconLabel1";...
Hello, Building a strategy for practice based on bollinger bands and stochastics. What should happen is that if the close of a 5 minute bar is above the upper band and the stochastic has gone above 80, a sell order should enter, and conversely lower band 20. However when I run it to test in mt4,...
Hello, I have an indicator on MT5 which includes linear regression slope, with the slope function (to get the slope of array x[]) as follows: double LinRegrSlope(int per)  { double sum=0.0; double wsum=0.0; for(int i=per;i>0;i--)    ...
Hi guys I apologise for asking this question, without offering to pay anyone, but hopefully someone can help me. I have an indicator that provides an email based on a particular condition. The email function is a simple string concatenation which looks like this:  SendMail( StringConcatenate( "basic...
Hi, is this the comprehensive changelog for Build 1085? http://www.metaquotes.net/en/metatrader5/news/4306 One of my technical indicators doesnt work anymore since the last MT5 update and I have no idea why. Sven
  error 404  (2)
hi, why do i get an error 404 for all indicators etc. at <link removed >
Gents, I'm after a Tick indicator for the MT4 platform Quick Indicator Summary; Tick index is a popular indicator used by day traders to viewthe overall market sentiment at a given point in time. By being able to easilysee the ratio of "up" stocks to "down" stocks, traders canmore easily make...
Hi I make an indicator use shell32.dll to open website when you click text on chart. it work, but sometime error: Access violation read to 0x00000000 I used same code with EA and it work good, no error like above. How to fix it ? Thanks #property indicator_chart_window#import "shell32.dll"int...
  Gator Oscillator  (6)
Hi! How can i check the colour of the previous bar of the gator oscillator?(not the actual bar, it repaints) See the image link: I mean, if the colour of the bar of the previous day is totally green(above and below the zero line), trading is enabled. Thank You !
  Indicator test  (14   1 2)
Dear Friends, We can test our EA in our MT4 terminal for back test. Is there any way to check indicator movement for back test in MT4 terminal? If is there, please advice. Thanks
hello to all I'm looking for a marker to write to me on the line of stop loss its currency value . can anyone help ?
Hi I want to use a dll written for MT4 on a MT5 platform. There's a compatibility issue, but which ? A DLL is a DLL right ? 01: 0x17D7000000: 0x6C101C426C101C54 0F90C1&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;seto&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; cl6C101C52...
Hi, I coded my first indicator. I am trying to show the 2 values of the indicator in one seperate values with 2 separate lines. but only the first line is drawn. The 2nd Buffer contains the correct values and one can see the values in the data window. just the line is not drawn. I guess there is...
These indicators have been working (able to load), on my desktop pc and are still working on my laptop. But now on my desktop, I can't get them to work:
Hi, Anyone could kindly update that is there any Indicator that gives constant sound alerts when the RSI is turning back from Oversold and Overbought levels in all the time frames.
Hi guys,  Sorry to disturbed you guys again but I wrote this code and it keeps return 0.0000. All the values in CiMA signal are the same and I'm not sure why. I have a refresh function in the code I am hoping someone can help. Sorry to be annoying and thank you for help. This is one of my first...
Could you explain why I could not optimize my indicator or EA?
Hi, I am trying move a CChartObjectTrend object on the CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_DRAG event, but I am get the error 4202 object does not exist. Interestingly, if you click the created trend line object after the error message, the code executes fine with no error message. Please can anyone tell me what...
Hi guys, I built this indicator for calculating an angle of moving average over a given number of bars but when I try and debug it using breakpoints it won't start at all. The sub_window loads up but nothing else happens. I don't know whats wrong could someone help. Could someone check that my...
Can anyone help with why the HA indicator does not line up with the price bars when switching from time frame to time frame?  Also can't modify width of bar (3) to stay modified width(5) when switching time frames.  Changed the code from width of 3 to 5 and it defaults back to width of 3 when...
I purchased a trendline indicator from FXCM during their recent open house give-away (they give you a credit to make your purchases). The indi is called Automatic Trendlines. It will attach to the chart but it will not do anything. It seems to need access to some libraries but there is nothing...
I've been trying to code an adaptive RSI based on the formula below. I am fairly certain my code is correct and have tested numerous possible outcomes and all I ever get is a low number ranging between 0.9-1 not an RSI number (0-100). Could anyone confirm the below formula for adaptive RSI is...
Hi all coders out there , recently i discovered this useful indicator from a site , and i wish there is someone who can code it into mt4 As u can see from the picture above it can identify when the market is going to end it's down trend, a very useful indicator for me to find market bottoms...
Hey guys. Can any body help me how to combine spider expert advisor and hanover indicator? Can you explain the basic principle Spider EA and Hanover Indicator work? Thanks alot for your help.
Does anyone know how to change the MT4 setting so that I can modify the Bollinger Band's upper and lower deviation setting? Upper Band Deviation Lower Band Deviation
Hi, I'm trying to use OrderCalcMargin inside an indicator, unfortunately that's a trade function that can't be called from an indicator. So what OrderCalcMargin really does ? Which formula does it use ? Is there any other alternative ? Thanks