Technical Indicators - page 116

I wanted to know if there are any ultimate arrows with audio alerts signals with it on this forum already? or someone could create me one.
If you are a newbie, you better watch these videos about indicators. They are instructional and easy to understand. These videos will show you how to install these indicators. and also how to apply them to your charts. https://www.mql5.com/go?link=https://www.profiforex.com/education/professional/...
Please advise me what is missing from my charts.Which indicator am I missing? I thought I would show you a robust and reliable indicators.It is custom mt4 indicators , it is a combination of types of 7 indicators as follows 1)5 moving averages on multiple time frames 2)ranging market indicator 3)
Dear guys, I am looking for DT oscillator indicator which mixed RSI& Stoch written by Robert miner. I already have it in Meatrader veriosn 4 but I am looking for it in MT5. Or can some one help me to convert this indicator from Mt4 to MT5? thanks
I like the FFCalendar indicator and had a difficult time finding updated source that worked on new Metatrader builds. This is MT4 compatible. I'm not sure about MT5 but the cohesion of scripting might have it working there too. If I'm posting this in the wrong section let me know. *** Fixes...
Hi all, i have a problem to solve and would be thankful for help. Is there any way to use UDP for MT4 alerts? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_Datagram_Protocol In the moment my indi alerts by email, but i need a function in MT4, that sends this email alert triggered by an normal indicator as...
Hello everybody I have been using the attached mql4 for a long time, but when Meta-trader updated to Build 600 the indicator stopped from working & I hope from on of our coders pro to return the indicator to work again. thanks
Hi there, does anybody know how to re-code this indicator to display candles instead of a line chart? Thank you
Who would be kind enough to add a simple sound and email alert to this 2EMA color indicator . It is quite effective. I need it to send an email and sound alert at the close of the first candle and at the end of the first(beginning of the second double dot color change). Thanks
[Deleted]
Hey guys i am looking for a 15min classic pivot point indicator for mt4. i would really appreciate if this indy shows r1, r2,r3 and s1,s2,s3 lines on the chart.
Hi, Is it possible to get the value of iRSI in a timeframe (such as daily) when the chart's timeframe is weekly? Thanks
Hi, I've made an indicator which presents areas which are used to create ichimoku line. But I have a problem. I'm not a programist, so the indicator has a problem with refreshing shapes which are based on current price. Anyone could help improve it? Rdgs revera
Buonasera,volevo sapere se qualcuno può aiutarmi con questo indicatore,inserendolo su metatrader Markets mi da : Error,code = 4051. grazie per la collaborazione. Cosimo
I'm experimenting on indicators and I wrote a simple SMA using iMA function, it works well just for program fixed applied_price (PRICE_CLOSE). //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| SMA_03.mq5 |//|...
Hello forum, good day. I'm using a Custom Indicator in the Strategy Tester using visual mode to see the behaviour, and after several days pass, suddenly it stops showing the indicator buffers and the Expert Advisor stops working as well because I'm using the iCustom() function to get the data from...
Hi All! Why is the description of the arrow not shown? ObjectCreate(0,"Arrow",OBJ_ARROW_UP,0,Time[1],Low[1],0,0,0,0); ObjectSetText("Arrow","description",12,"Times New Roman",Green); F8 -> show objects description is activated. Greetings, Jan.
Hello, time ago I downloaded from MQL4 the attached sample and it was working fine. The sample generates a list and sorts it using different criteria. The sample overloads COMPARE function to generate  custom sorting. Now the overload  is not more working and the sample uses the base class sort. I...
Hi everybody, I want to make two changes to an existing indicator "macd_histogram" and I would appreciate your kind help: 1- I want to show the date in alert window in "hh:mm:ss" format. By default the indicator shows the date of alerts in alert window in "yyyy:mm:dd, hh:mm:ss" format. (pls see...
Hi everybody, I asked a question about avoiding repetition of similar alerts in alert window and no one replied. Now, I have another question: Is there any way to write the alert part of an indicator so that it shows each alert once and the indicator remembers that it showed that alert before...
  Dr.Fx corner  (139   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
I sincerely ask the moderators not to touch the thread. I am sitting quietly in the corner, not bothering anyone. I'm not selling anything, I'm not expressing any crazy ideas. I only intend to post some pictures. And the occasional comment on them. Who is not interested, will pass by, who is
I search a lot-monitor-indicator, because I want to know, how many lots I have traded in sum per day / week. Does anybody know, if such this indicator existent?
Hello, I'm using this indicator: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/1725 I am trying to modify the values returned. I want that indicator returns differents values when it is in differents positions. This example shows 2 stocks, one working ok, and other return just 1 value. If someone could help me,...
I use an average daily range indicator that works great, it shows 5, 10 and 20 day ranges. However, what I need is to be able to see the average daily range for a set period, for example Jan to Feb last year. (or the previous 20 days from a set period rather than showing the previous 20 days from...
hi Is there a way to get current timeframe period seperator i mean for example i am in 1 hour period i can see some lines on the chart that named " period seperator " i want that time
If i have Chart On Foreground and want to make my DRAW_HISOGRAM on foreground is there a way to do it? If yes, please provide with example. I have the DRAW_HISOGRAM on SetindexBuffers..
Hi, I'm using an MT4 platform and everytime I try to buy an indicator from the market, the journal tab at the bottom of my screen says " MQL4 Market: failed parsing info about purchasing a product 'XXXXX' Any ideas on what's happening? thanks in advance, alex
Hi everybody, I am looking for a way either to omit or replacing repetitive alerts (created by different indicators in message alert window) by newer ones. In other words, I want to know is there any way to clean message alert window other than restarting the MT5. For example, on a single chart I...
I have an indicator that doesn't work at the MT5 startup. It doesn't show nothing in the chart. But, it works perfectly when I just add it to a chart, or when I switch timeframes. What should be happening?
Hello forum, good day. What indicators can be used to detect when the trend has reached its highest/lowest level? Best regards and thank you, Gerardo
Does anyone happen to know how to convert this to MT5 so I can display the previous bars' high and low: int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted(); double HIGH; double LOW; if((Time[0]!=curTime)) { curTime=Time[0]; HIGH = High[1]; LOW = Low[1]; I've tried numerous things but can't seem to find a...