Technical Indicators - page 120

Hey guys. Can any body help me how to combine spider expert advisor and hanover indicator? Can you explain the basic principle Spider EA and Hanover Indicator work? Thanks alot for your help.
Does anyone know how to change the MT4 setting so that I can modify the Bollinger Band's upper and lower deviation setting? Upper Band Deviation Lower Band Deviation
Hi, I'm trying to use OrderCalcMargin inside an indicator, unfortunately that's a trade function that can't be called from an indicator. So what OrderCalcMargin really does ? Which formula does it use ? Is there any other alternative ? Thanks
Hey Guys, I am looking at the EUR/USD chart in MetaTrader4 and MetaTrader5. Why are they different? MT5 is a couple pips higher than MT4. Do they run off different servers? Thanks
Hi, how do I setup a demo version of my indicator? I already have it for sale in the MQL5 marketplace, I just can't find any options or information on how to do this. Thanks
[Deleted]
Dear tradingfriends, Is it possible that someone can make an indicator for me? IF the markets CLOSE OUT the BollingerBands 20 3.0 (up or down) (5min time frame) give an pupup screen and an sound alert and arrow? when this happens.. 90-95% of the trades are WINNING trades so if someone likes to make
Hi, is it possible to create an indicator that works like a vertical line that hides the history bars to it's right? the idea is to, for example attache it to the H1 chart and beside hiding the bars to the right, also hide them on the other timeframes and when we move it 4 bars in H1 then it...
  Help  (2)
HI All I'm trying to get an indicator from the site. There are two options, one to buy and one to 'rent' for a month. Having gone for the month option to start with, I clicked the button which the opens MT4 (market window in terminal) but there is no rent option in there only the full buy option....
  4554  (8)
Need code for drawing dynamic horizontallines for 50 EMA and 100 EMA and 200 Bollinger Bands.
Hi, This is my first indicator and I don't understand what is going on. Could someone highlight my the problem with my code please. Thanks. I want to calculate 2 moving averages and a MACD + histogram. I don't want to display the results, just use them to make a decision and display an arrow on...
im try to draw 2 vertical line every trading day in the week Monday to Friday, but i can only create only for one day, i need to draw same line line past specific days ( ex :past 20 days) like , vertical line every day 7:45 and 15:15 server time (My broker is GMT 0) draw another line...
Hello all! How can one get or calculate the exact value of margin used by a particular position from the indicator's code? I know how to do that if the position is the only one, but when two or more positions are open, it seems like an impossible task. Any ideas?
Hi, I am having huge problems with CAppDialog, where I just can't seem to get it to work consistently. I have a number of indicators that use CAppDialog for their interface and lets just day they are misbehaving. I can only conclude that this is happening because: a) its me and my lack of
  Fractal theory  (94   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
There is an opinion that the market is a fractal structure. The opinion is justified because everything in the world is a fractal structure, including our brain, which ultimately generates the market. The fractal is self-similar, i.e. the fractal consists of some piece repeated many times with
Hi, I've got a problem with indicator I just wrote and I would be really gratefull for any advice on what the problem is or how to solved it  Description of indicator: Function of the Indicator is to display Fractals on different timeframes, not just their own, so for examle: display Fractals  M5 on...
Hi Can anybody write Hilbert transform, dominant cycle phase indicator which is in dukascopy jforex platform for mt4? Please help.
Hej guys. This is prolly an easy one but please be patient, I just ditched my old system and started with mt4 today and this far I can just say...wow. First off please instruct how to go live with a indicator ? I tried downloading and writing in metaeditor but falls on playing the thing in the mt4...
Hi there, Just starting with Expert Advisor Programming and at this forum, so... here is my question: How to add MA to Volume Chart through coding? I know how to drag and drop the MA to the Volume chart at Metatrader 5, but not how to do it programming (EA). I have created a graph (TickVolume)
[Deleted]
Based on the 3 day range technique (including midpoint) I noticed that in forex the midpoint from the previous day, week and month acts as a very reliable level of support and resistance (specially weekly midpoint) sometimes even better than high and low levels and central pivot point. And of...
Hey, I heard that brokers who have 6 daily candles in a week (count them) screws with indicators. Can anyone verify or rebut this? I noticed that activtrades counts Sunday as a day. Thanks
Dear all, When pressing space or CR a field appears at ths left lower corner of the chart. How to read this from the Indicator ? See attachment Thanks in advance /Alf alf.onnestam@bredband.net
Can anybody help me code a Buy Limit/Sell Limit script based on MA and using a hotkey? Such that when price (candle) close above the MA, I will press the hotkey and a pending order (buy limit) is triggered on the MA price. Also, when price (candle) close below the MA and I press the hotkey a pending...
hello to everybody i need help in adding the doncian indicator to metatrader4 please if anybody can leave me some simple instructions how to do that?i have allready downloaded it but i cant understand how to add it to the metatrader4 and start using it with the meta4!!!thanks for the help!!shalom!
Hello, I am trying to find an indicator that will do the following Place a horizontal line at the exact middle of the previous candles open close. So as each new candle opens (on any time frame) it will adjust the line to the new previous candles mid point? Again mid point of open close not mid...
In the document here, it says the first param is the Index of the graphical plotting. Graphic plotting is one of the ENUM_DRAW_TYPE. Why it is always 0 in the example here? I think it should be one of the ENUM_DRAW_TYPE. Why it is not? PlotIndexSetInteger(0,PLOT_LINE_COLOR,0...
Hi guys, Just wondering if someone can help me with how timeframes and indicators work across different charts. Say for example I had an indicator that triggered a sell when RSI crossed 70 from top to bottom. If the RSI period was set to 5 on a 5 minute chart, this (and correct me if I am way...
When I want to apply the example indicator from the reference (shown below) to a different indicator by dragging it from the navigator window, why is the "previous indicator's data" option not shown on the indicator parameters windows? Thanks. #property indicator_chart_window #property
Hi, Is there a script of some sort that draws in dashed Key Level lines onto a chart... ie: 1.300, 1325, 1.350, 1.375, 1.400 based on Price? Thanks,Miles.
Hello, I want to change the indicator for Renko candles only based on changes in PIPS and not on a time basis. That is to say, do not wait until the candlestick closing for the Renko candles are built but they are built gradually as the PIPS evolves without considering the candlesticks. I do...