Technical Indicators - page 113

I have a dell laptop E4310, initially the computer seems to be in good order. However, for some reason it does strange things that I can not understands. The computer initially, was running windows 7, then I upgrade windows 10, then I installed mt5, that in general works without problem. Then, I...
Hi there, I'm busy on an indicator for MT4, but I can't seem to add the rule to only show me a signal if trend line 1 crosses the ray of trend line 2. Please help? I know it should be something like: if ObjectGetValueByShift ("Title + Trendline1") > ("Title + Trendline2"); But it doesn't work...
  Traditional MACD  (2)
Hello fellow traders, I am a newbie and new in this forum. Can anyone help me with the link where i can download Traditional MACD . Thanks
Hello, I build an indicator that works properly. When I shut down MT4, the indicator is not saved. When I restart MT4 I have to load the indicator manual and set all settings again. Any Idea what the problem can be? Thnx for helping. Regards, Eric
I stumbled upon the Zonal Trading system at earnforex, which was freely given by a user there. Surprisingly the video was provided by the same broker I use, it’s just that I never thought of checking their educational page. I watched how it was done using the video link provided. The video was very...
Dear friends, I need an expert or script that set the TP of all positions at the specific price. For example suppose we have ten positions in EURUSD, then we want to set their TP at the 1.1350 ( Please note to putting TP at a price, not close all position). Please help me about this. Any help will...
How to solve the problem "Array out of range"? Below is the error happening during running stage. Please help. I'm not a programmer. ------------------------------------------------------ datetime time; bool IsNewBar() { bool retVAR = false; if(time != Time[0]) { time =...
Hi, I am trying to build an indicator and I need an MA on a Buffer I am calculating. For this reason I used the iMAOnArray function. Buffer's field of existence is [0;1]  and it also usually never comes above .5.  When trying to get this MA set as: double temp = 0.0; temp = iMAOnArray(ExtUpProb...
Hi, I'm trying to modify HA indicator by adding EMA as another condition. I need to arrow up on white candle and haHigh>EMA14 but it look seem EMA return incorrect value I have try for long hours to find out but really could not see where I was wrong for(i=pos; i<rates_total; i++) {...
Hi, Below code draw a dymatic trend line by angle, but mt5 always draw a vertica line as trend line and the angle value return is always 90. When i remove the code with underline below, mt5 draw trend line correctly. Is it a mt5 bug(build 842)? #property version "1.00"#property...
  Good indicator?  (3)
Looking for indicator that works well in Forex. Some ideas? Thanks in advance
I don't know anything about programming. I have a custom indicator 3 Level ZZ Semafor which allows me to change colors of the signal and the width. However when I close MT4 , the indicator reverts back to default. Is there a simple setting in the code where I can tell it to remember the users...
  Button  (3)
Hello, does anyone have a code for a button to switch an indicator on and off? amando
Hi, I want to add a new trendline object to an intraday chart for the DAX for example. DAX trading hours are from 8:00-22:00 on my broker. I want to draw trendlines (within a script) to that dax intraday chart which are always 10 bars long to the future from a time/object given. So I can do this...
  Fractal Alert  (1)
Goodmorning All, I am searching for an indicator to get alerts when a fractal has formed AND when a fractal has been broken. Also I would like to get an alert on the screen and with the function SendNotification so that I can get an alert on my mobile device. Who can help me out? Best regards...
HELLO FRIENDS, I am WITH PROBLEM INDICATOR. STOCHASTIC SOUND ALERT PURCHASE AND SALE. CROSSING 20 PURCHASE, SALE CRUZAMANTO 80. THIS WITH ERROR 1, ASK HELP TO FRIENDS TO HELP ME SOLVE, ATTACHED THE INDICATOR. FOR MT5 THANK YOU
[Deleted]
  most used indicators  (13   1 2)
hi Community, My question : In your opinion wich indicators are most used by traders around the world ? (3 max)Thank you gents.
[Deleted]
Hello i am looking for any indicator or scripts for Calculation P/L for all orders which have the same comments If i have this opening orders Buy EURUSD : comment S1 Sell EURCAD : comment S1 Sell GBPUSD : comment S1 Buy EURUSD : comment S2 Sell EURCAD : comment S2 Sell GBPUSD : comment S1 when i
Having a problem when I tried to download certain Applications...message reads " Applications not Found " what does this mean. I did not encounter this problem before.
Who can provide La Guerre indicator , Juice indicator and PerkyAsctrend1 indicator? MT5 Edition is better.
Hi all. Please help me find an error in this script. It will open a new chart with specific template when you drag it from script list and drop it on the open chart, but when using "hotkey" it will open chart which is selected in MT4 "symbol list" instead the one which is currently open. #import...
an MT4 indicator known as" level trading" can be downloaded at : http://www.best-metatrader-indicators.com/level-trading/ it comes in a zip file which produces an MQl4 source file for MT4. the problem is the ex4 file is not produced in the MT4 platform from the mql4 source code as usual and...
My GBPUSD chart (any timeframe) will display a "grid" which was an indicator I downloaded but erased. Why is it showing up just on this one currency pair (every time I refresh the chart) and how do I get rid of it? I've already erased it from the data folder.
[Deleted]
I have written an indicator which looks much like a zigzag, using the newer DRAW_ZIGZAG type instead of the older DRAW_HISTOGRAM. It works fine for a time, and then the buffers "bug out". Here is a pic of what it looks like after it changes: https://www.mql5...
when i use OrderCalcMargin(ORDER_TYPE_BUY,Symbol(),1,SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_BID),CalcMargin) function in XAUUSD return me 0.01 Why?&nbsp;
Hi I need a programmer to put pop alert and sound alert. In this indicator. Thanks,
Hi Yesterday I have bought Pipfinite Breakoutof Karlo Wilson Vendiola. I need it to be activated for 4 to 6 systems. As Iam using other MT4 like GLS on which Iam unable to load the indicator. Kindly let me know how can I get this activations and when can I start using it. payment...
I have recently had an EA made for me and after playing around with it, I would like to "Shift" one of my indicators to the right one bar within the EA. I know how to access the code and have managed simple changes myslef already through trial and error. Where can I find the code or the...
Hello everybody, I've been coding for some time with mql4 and now shifting to mql5, and I'm having a really hard time with a very simple code. For the purpose of training and understanding, i'm building a test indicator that connects the outputs of the IFractals handle with DRAW_SECTION plot...