Just a consultation

Here is what I am asking for advice on.

On https://ru.investing.com/ I have a portfolio of instruments, about 30 positions, for which I monitor market conditions.

I need a program to collect data from the site and put it, let's say, into a usual excel, recording it during the day on top of the previous data of the same day.

Each day at 00.00 am started a new day and, accordingly, a new line in excel

How much could such a job? And will someone do it? Thanks in advance

I have not written in freelance, because it is not clear yet, whether I will order. I want to understand the amount of work, maybe it's difficult, and maybe the opposite is very easy. I myself in programming not a clue

Investing.com - котировки и финансовые новости
Investing.com - котировки и финансовые новости
  • ru.investing.com
Investing.com – котировки валют, акции, форекс, индексы, а также технический анализ, графики, финансовые новости и аналитика.
Files:

passerby13:

Here is what I am asking for advice on.

On https://ru.investing.com/ I have a portfolio of instruments, about 30 positions, for which I monitor market conditions.

I need a program to collect data from the site and put it, let's say, into a usual excel, recording it during the day on top of the previous data of the same day.

Each day at 00.00 am started a new day and, accordingly, a new line in excel

How much could such a job? And will someone do it? Thanks in advance

I have not written in freelance, because it is not clear yet, whether I will order. I want to understand the amount of work, maybe it's difficult, and maybe the opposite is very easy. I myself have no clue whatsoever about programming.

Do haggle on a freelance basis.

Those who find it easy will have their prices reduced, those who find it difficult will have their prices increased

In order to haggle on freelancing, you have to have money on this site, set a price and all that. It seems that themes are not opened there, but a specific order has to be formed at once.

I still want to understand the feasibility and at least an approximate order. But if not there apply, well, thank you for such an answer

Of course it can be done. Get the page and render the html. I wrote an article about it. Maybe there is even some API there.

passerby13:

To haggle on freelancing, you have to put money into the site, set a price and all that....

The money is deposited after you have discussed the task with the developer, agreed on the cost -- before the discussion, before the bid is created, you don't need to deposit the money.

passerby13:

... They don't seem to open topics, but a specific order must be formed ...

You form an order and discuss it with the developer who placed the order.

By submitting an order, you can find out how to solve the problem and how much it costs and who advises what - and you can get the information faster than on the forum.

The application and discussion with the developers does not necessarily lead to an order, a money order, etc.

Andrei Novichkov:
Of course it can be done. Get the page and render the html. I wrote an article about it. Maybe there is even some API there.

The site pages give not hidden values, and it is not necessary to parse the entire page, and it is possible to directly access the cells.
The work can be increased by logging in to the site and selecting the right page with the portfolio.
Glanced around, didn't seem to find an API on the site.

////The money is deposited after you have discussed the task with the developer, agreed on the cost - before the discussion, before creating the order, no money should be deposited.

OK, I got it, only I did not understand the most important - on the Freelance page I see only the button "create order" and nothing else. That is, where you can discuss at least the terms of the task - I do not see
Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?

P.S. Finally, I understand you - you just need to create an order and not bother about the rest

Andrei Novichkov:
Can you at a glance tell me how much such work would cost? 200, 300, 500 dollars? Or more? How complicated is it?

passerby13:
Can you tell me at a glance how much a job like this would cost? $200, $300, $500? Or more? How complicated is it?

Don't be a passerby ;)

More! The more the better.

passerby13:
Can you say off the top of your head how much a job like that might cost? $200, $300, $500? Or more? How complicated is it?

Approximately $40.

Reason: