General - page 694

Handover and payment The Customer has accepted the Demonstration. Now, the Developer is to deliver the final result. After accepting the work, the payment (minus commission) is automatically transferred from the Customer's account. The Order is automatically considered complete, unless the Customer...
Hello guys; I have a variable equal a 0. However, through a period of time it will assume another values. When this period of time fisnish, I'd like the variable return a 0 value. The Opa2 variable will receive parametres from Opa variable. Soon, Opa2 will not worth value 0. I wanna that this
I have sent documents but1- I am From Egypt and live in Russia. 2-my upload photos was not as required. 3-my registeration as a seller rejected I don't know why. 4- now I remake photos as required but my registeration as a seller id rejected. 5- How can I make new registration as a seller.
Hello i subscribe for an ea and he not open orders when the EA opens several orders at the same time why ? Thanks
Hi, I found an interesting indicator I would like to use in MQL5. Tried to convert it myself and get no errors when compiling, but unfortunately nothing is shown on screen when attaching the indicator. Maybe someone can point me into the right direction. Thank you in advance. Best Regards Sebastian
A meme is now circulating that gold is the investment equivalent of a pet rock, and that the smart investor should sell gold, and buy stocks. That’s a ridiculous notion. In fact, if you believe in buying low and selling high, this is the time to buy gold, and sell stocks. It pays to remain as...
Dear mladen and Mr tools is it possible to create any ea or script to generate 30 seconds data , with the history , presently as far i know its only shows the present day , but once restart the system that is also disappearing  so is it possible to create a history of  desired bars / days ,,,,...
Hi For a ongoing signal, in order to change some signal cofiguration later (ratio of deposit used or Stop if Equity is Less Than) in the Options > Signal, of the MT4 platform, does that automatically get changed on the VPS? if not, how to apply the changed? Thanks
I need to make 2 buy or 2 sell trades, with one having a TP and the other running with a trailing stop.  Current EA only does one. Tried: OrderSend()&&() And OrderSend()&&OrderSend() Neither is working. Should it be: If(OrdersTotal<2) to open 2 trades  And close one position at a certain TP Then...
I am newbie with mql5? Would like to know how to get last closed orders (market order closed or pending order deleted) ticket number?   Thanks in advance.
Hi ! i paused the signal for one day, when i restarted i can not copy the signal anymore. please help. regards
Here's what I have so far, and it works, at least it seems to. Is there a better way to do this? Also not 100% sure of the 0 condition. I'm interested in any commentary that generates an interesting, more efficient, and/or more elegant functionin MQL5. // Check if three doubles have the same sign...
#import "kernel32.dll"   int   CreateFileMappingW(int,int,int,int,int,const string);   int   GetLastError();#importvoid OnStart(){    int hMapFile= CreateFileMappingW(-1,NULL,4,0,256,"Global\\test");    Print("CreateFileMapping_error:",kernel32::GetLastError());    Print("hMapFile=:", hMapFile);} Hi...
Hi all, Is there a possibility to create a batch file in dos to be able to recompile any number of files and create executables? Thanks in advance Manuele
Hi there guys. I am using a tick downloader called QuantDataManager, it downloads tick data from dukascopy going far back in time. This downloader has an " export to MT4" feature (which exports in .FXT or .HST files). I never did this before so please correct me if I am wrong. What I need to do is
When I select the market tab, the screen is blank where yesterday there were things to purchase.
Why is it so hard to find a simple Renko EA that orders on two bricks up/down etc, pretty much the same way youd trade a basic Renko strategy yourself. Reason being that you don't have to sit in front of computer all day. Does anyone know of any free EA that will do this?
Hello Folks, Can someone pls tell me how the Ratings are decided for the Expert Advisors here?  Who gave this rating and is this reliable ? Regards, Harsha
  variable plots  (7)
Hi Is it possible in a custom indicator to change the number of plots on chart based on user inputs?
i don't get it, all my attempts failed. i have this script that exports history of multiple pairs, i need it to only export time and close price, and they have to remain in the same row, 2nd and 7th. is it this part? can't figure out what to delete or modify, always stops working :(
  Market problem  (5)
I am Aleksandar, I have problem with market on MT5 platform for desktop. is not displayed simply.  I inserted pictures of the problem. I buy some product and cant use it. Please help me
Hello everyone, I programming MQL4 since some years so I can make indicators and EA without problems… Now I’m studying MQL5 but I have some problems. For example it’s so simple in MQL4 to count orders by type (open e pending).. In MQL5, if I understood, I have to choose if I would to count pending...
void Screenshot()  {     {      //--- Prepare a text to show on the chart and a file name       string name=(Symbol())+TimeToString(TimeLocal(),0)+".jpg";      //--- Show the name on the chart as a comment       Comment(name);      //--- Save the chart screenshot in a file in the...
// insert a string and convert to HEX keycode numbers string HEX =  convert_String_HEX(hash);// pass in string a4985jnjw983njksd023H03jr83Jje93string convert_String_HEX(string convert_this){    int length = StringLen(convert_this);  string add;  string symbol;    for(int i = 0; i< length; i++){...
Hello, I would like to develop a script that would create the list of all symbols with the first day of quotation available. Any ideas ? Thanks, Pierre
i want to know how to get information of several positions , for example how can i get the profit of 2 open positions for(int i = 0 ; i<PositionsTotal() ; i++)       {         double profit = PositionGetDouble(POSITION_PROFIT);         Print(PositionGetTicket(i)+"'s profit is "+profit);} i'm using...
Hi Please consider the attached signal growth plot. Why some numbers at the bottom of the plot are grayed out and the YTD is grayed out for 2018? What does the vertical gray line in the plot mean? which devides the plot from faded blue to brighter blue. Thanks
Hi guys, I am trying to convert all my stuff from MQL4 to MQL5 and I have a big problem with iATR (and a lot of other stuff). Firstly, the MQL5-iATR-function returns a handle. Why? It was so easy with MQL4. Just returned the number and you're done. Ok, but I found a code which returns the number. I...
Anyone know if there is code which will export information regarding "open" positions into a csv or spreadsheet file? all i am looking for is something which will do the following: (MT5 only) when I drop it on the chart it will first show me on the chart the net volume of all my positions (so for
example and exclude result:  double var=5;  Print(StringFormat("???",var)); result: 005  double var=55;  Print(StringFormat("???",var)); result: 055  double var=555;  Print(StringFormat("???",var)); result: 555  what is  the string with format right description on StringFormat func "???"