Settings for signal trade copying - page 2

In the router to click tools, setting, signal setting, When I want to use 5% of my deposit to follow orders, does that mean to use no more than 5% of my capital to make all orders or no more than 5% for single order? 

Toby Fung:
In the router to click tools, setting, signal setting, When I want to use 5% of my deposit to follow orders, does that mean to use no more than 5% of my capital to make all orders or no more than 5% for single order? 

Your 5% of your balance it will be considered for margin (for all orders).

If there is malfunction of settings, who should I contact?

Toby Fung:
If there is malfunction of settings, who should I contact?

The signal provider, unless there is something technical that we can help you here with.

Eleni Anna Branou:

The signal provider, unless there is something technical that we can help you here with.

Sure, I am grounding the problem I encountered! About a week ago, I found the markets fluctuate so I tried to stop copying the signal, now I know how to suspend copying, but I tried to adjust the percentage of my deposite for copying signal, margin level was reaching 500 to 800%, even if I adjusted the setting to 5 %, the mt4 still kept following author’s positions! I was freaked out, finally, the margin blew up, total loss! You should be able to recall the journals and orders made by copying at the time! But, if u need, I need time to arrange transactions and highlight those orders made even after i had changed the setting! But, the journals were up to that day only, I don’t know how to recall! This is quite serious problem, a tiny malfunctioning and only few second error In consistency will cause whole capital death! What will MQL5 will do for this? Can u please help me recalls all records of journals for two the two accounts? Is there any misunderstanding I have about the setting! Please explain and what is next can be done?

Toby Fung:
Sure, I am grounding the problem I encountered! About a week ago, I found the markets fluctuate so I tried to stop copying the signal, now I know how to suspend copying, but I tried to adjust the percentage of my deposite for copying signal, margin level was reaching 500 to 800%, even if I adjusted the setting to 5 %, the mt4 still kept following author’s positions! I was freaked out, finally, the margin blew up, total loss! You should be able to recall the journals and orders made by copying at the time! But, if u need, I need time to arrange transactions and highlight those orders made even after i had changed the setting! But, the journals were up to that day only, I don’t know how to recall! This is quite serious problem, a tiny malfunctioning and only few second error In consistency will cause whole capital death! What will MQL5 will do for this? Can u please help me recalls all records of journals for two the two accounts? Is there any misunderstanding I have about the setting! Please explain and what is next can be done?

The whole problem occured because you tried to adjust your copying settings, with open trades running.

You should never do that, you should always suspend your signal subscription first, close any open orders and then proceed with any adjustments.

Toby Fung:
As a good service provider, u should clearly state at the setting right at the top that users of the software must go on the web to suspend the signal in order to make changes on settings, otherwise many users will lose money! I am sure more than half of players suppose tick or untick any setting options the behaviours of copying signal will change! This is very serious issue! And the problem is on MQL5 web site never clearly point out that to players! That is impropriate! I will consult with legal adviser to clarify that! Or if I miss out anything, please state out anything I may miss before I take next actions! Your explanation is not all acceptable, but somehow make sense in certain extent! Please provide all information I may have missed to clear my misunderstanding! And please inform your IT department adding a clearer instructions both on web and better on the setting area!

Toby Fung:
As a good service provider, u should clearly state at the setting right at the top that users of the software must go on the web to suspend the signal in order to make changes on settings, otherwise many users will lose money! I am sure more than half of players suppose tick or untick any setting options the behaviours of copying signal will change! This is very serious issue! And the problem is on MQL5 web site never clearly point out that to players! That is impropriate! I will consult with legal adviser to clarify that! Or if I miss out anything, please state out anything I may miss before I take next actions! Your explanation is not all acceptable, but somehow make sense in certain extent! Please provide all information I may have missed to clear my misunderstanding! And please inform your IT department adding a clearer instructions both on web and better on the setting area!

Have you read carefully all Signals rules and FAQ prior to subscribing?

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/rules

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/10773

If you've altered your participation percentage with open trades, what did you expect to happen?

The system re-adjusted your copying ratio and open trades, based on your settings changes.

Try to see inside your own mistakes first and then point the finger to others.

Toby Fung:

Please note, this is a users' forum that is hosted by Metaquotes. It is not Metaquotes. This forum does not have an IT department and Eleni is not an employee of Metaquotes. Eleni is just a forum user, the same as you. She is just more knowledgeable about the signal service than most.

Toby Fung:
Oh, anyways, it’s necessary to let everyone knows! Do u know how I can get in touch with meta quote stuff? Any ways of contact with the customer services or the platform creator?