General - page 1361

Disappearing Files  (22   1 2 3)
Hello, has anybody else the problem, that files below user/..../cryptic_folder/mql5/files... can disappear ? This seems to be a strong problem that suddenly - if you start MT5 next time - files are deleted or restored to an older version And also why is the Fontsize above getting lower...
  ATR Renko Chart  (5)
Every MT4 Renko chart code I've seen uses absolute brick size. Has anyone seen or developed Renko chart code based on Average True Range ? (Other charting packages have that optionality so I figure it has to be floating around somewhere)
Ive installed MT5 on a linux VPS with wine 1.5. It works, but if i add a EA to the chart i get an error and MT5 closes.. See the attachment. Does anyone have MT5 EA working on a Linux VPS? Yes? What version of ubuntu do you use and what version of wine..
Do you know you can have a view like this : Instead of that : How ? 1. Go to your profile 2. Click on Interface. 3. In the bottom of the page, change number of topics per section. 4. Save.
Germans are right to be worried about their savings because the euro bailouts will make most of them poorer in the long term -- through higher inflation and lower payouts from life insurance and pension schemes. Why can't crisis-hit nations follow the Cypriot example and make rich depositors pay a...
Hey, Please look at the following chart: When the market breaks the trendline, the expert should enter. How can this be done? Using a linier equation model cannot work because there is no x axis! How do I program in code if the price is above the line it should enter the trade? Any help...
  Have you lost hope on forex?  (18   1 2)
In real life Forex trading is an entrepreneurial effort with a long term focus, with the realities of toil, hard work, continuous effort and uncertainty, need for lucky breaks and the always looming possibility of ultimate failure or success, due to internal or external factors that change the whole
people join in forex market because there they can earn a lot of money because this is very profitable business and never forget about risky too you can start trading with forex-metal thanks . www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46662/1
Commodity trade is as standard as price trade. There area unit many organizations within the world that area unit operating towards providing investment tips; they're providing guidelines for numerous areas in investment dealing. Equity is thought as a money device of a company to welcome the...
Depositors in the Bank of Cyprus, the biggest bank on the island, will reportedly lose 30 percent on their holdings above 100,000 euros, the chairman of the Cypriot parliamentary finance committee said on Monday. "I haven't heard a formal announcement about the haircut, but this is the figure I...
The bailout deal for Cyprus is deeply flawed. Some analysts say it is even worse than the original plan announced just over a week ago. For sure, it will have serious knock-on effects, some of which will only become apparent over the coming weeks, months and years. But it was probably the best that...
Hello, I have a harmonic patterns indicator and there are yellow fibonacci lines. I tried to modify these fibo lines color, but no luck. I replaced all word "Yellow" to "DeepPink" but nothing change. I just want to change the fibo lines color. Maybe someone can help
Hi All, Does anybody know of a way whereby you can output the TimeLocal() in a TimeStamp value? E.g. TimeToStr(TimeLocal(), TIME_DATE|TIME_SECONDS) gives me the TimeStamp but I want the milliseconds also. I know it will be possible by creating a DLL and call the DLL for this info but I was hoping...
Hi I'm trying to get the current date without the time using this code MqlDateTime Time;TimeCurrent(Time);string CurrDate = IntegerToString(Time.year) + "." + IntegerToString(Time.mon) + "." + IntegerToString(Time.day);HistorySelect(StringToTime(CurrDate), TimeCurrent()); are there any simpler...
The Eurogroup has approved a deal on a 10 billion-euro bailout for Cyprus, struck early Monday in Brussels. Cyprus avoids exiting the eurozone, but will have its second largest bank closed with heavy losses expected for big depositors. “The size of financial assistance will amount to 10 billion euro...
Forex is difficult to understand for new traders. If new traders learn more knowledge and take more practice then they can easily understand this business. Forex is not so difficult but experience is must for this business. www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1
I'm still learning to be a consistently profitable trader. What's important is even if we loss, we still win at the end. So 1 loss trade can be covered by other winning trade. We all know that money management is very important, because we all want to see our portfolio to grow. www...
Cypriot President Nicos Anastasiades warned Sunday he may be forced to quit as he battled Brussels bailout bosses, with the clock ticking on a deadline to avert bankruptcy and a potential exit from the euro. The development was reported by the Cyprus News Agency citing sources at the presidential...
Next 6-7 hours market will await news from Brussels. EURO is gaping down at early open.EUR/USD – 1.2949EUR/JPY – 122.34 EUR/GBP – 0.8503
The clock is ticking on Cyprus. The European Union wants the beleaguered country to find nearly €6 billion to add to a €10 billion bailout program backed by the International Monetary Fund to save the country's insolvent banks. And Cyprus is scrambling to put together a plan that will satisfy its...
Why MQL5 have the limitation on the minimum signal price of 20 dollars/monthly? It is huge amount for small account holders.
  profile settings  (1)
Is there a way to configure your MQL profile, such that when somebody responds to one of your forum questions that you get emailed.  
Cypriot President Nicos Anastasiades was expected in Brussels on Sunday to seek an 11th-hour reprieve from financial meltdown, with a bailout from the European Union and the island's place in Europe's single currency bloc hanging in the balance. Underlining the gravity of Cyprus' position, the EU's...
Forex not only provide us a plat form through we can earn a lot but also provide us a way opportunity through we can make our life healthy, wealthy. Please give comments whether Forex is fruitful for us or not? Have you improve your life style through this system . www.forex-metal...
With the Cyprus bailout and the concerns many traders have the most obvious question that comes to the minds of all traders is that if the money they have deposited with their broker is Safe? For me i have no worry since my broker is MAYZUS and they have already informed me that they keep money in...
From a Cypriot perspective, this week will likely been seen as an incredibly damaging one. Had Cyprus passed some kind of deposit levy early in the week, it might still have a future as a banking/tax haven, albeit one that was weakened. However, now that it's imposing capital controls and closing...
Dear MetaQuotes, After today MT5 upgrade, my code that was properly compiling on the previous build, on build 684 generated  71 errors during compilation, i.e. the following ones (which could easily point you to affected areas):    'static' - syntax error SecMan.mqh 25 4 'MqlTradeTransaction' -...
i am a newbie and still learning the trade with all of my efforts. now i think this is better to me to take forex as a lifetime job and profession. is my idea good? www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1
I think no i like forex market and this is my permanent source of income and i have made lot of money in the forex market by follow the rules of the market i think now i can not leave this market this is my life. www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1
[Deleted]
Day Trading and Scalping Strategies Time Frame: 5m, Pairs:all Indicators •Pivots Daily #1 & #2 •Pivots Weekly #1 & #2 •Pivots Monthly #1 & #2 •EMA 34 Blue •EMA 55 Red •Stochastic #1: 8,0,3 •Stochastic #2: 13,0,3 (in stochastic #1 window) •MACD Lines: 34, 89, 34 •CCI: 50 Break down of what each...