Download MetaTrader 5

General - page 693

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Hi! Is there any way to use the data from MetaQuotes (Open,Max,Min,Close) instead for the data that is feeded from the broker in an EA? I'm asking this, 'cause the data that comes from different brokers differs to much compared to each other. And even though the final trading is done against the...
Hi, I know how to manually export CSV files from MT4 into a file folder. I need to do this every half hour, and for so many currency pairs it's kind of a pain. I was wondering if there's a way to automatically export each currency pair's data every half hour from MT4 into a specified location. I...
Today we're launching our new corporate website that contains the detailed information about our company and all our products. Visit this new website to read about the MetaTrader trading platforms and the TeamWox company management system. Besides, news regarding our company and products will be...
It would be nice if the charts had SnapTo Sides. Much easier to set the width neatly that way. Also nice if they were dockable.
Have lost so much in my trading, please kindly help me with true indicators and forex signal for me to be a winner and also a gainner. Now am in debt please help me so that I can pay my debt.
In the replace option, the buttons do not have underlined letters for keyboard use. Example, I can not press 'R' to replace next. It HAS got them in the find window though. If you select new text while the replace window is already open and press Ctrl + H, the new selected text does not appear in...
When you delete an object or edit an object in either of the two lists, after it is complete, the focus goes into limbo, so it means you have to reselect another object or indicator before you can alter it. After edit the edited object should get focus to allow for re-editing or deleting. After...
When holding the mouse button in crosshair selted mode, it gives data of bars and value difference, and it is left justified. This is good because the data is still visible when on the left edge of the screen. But if one moves to the right edge, it goes off the chart and can't be seen. With a trend...
When creating or altering an object (Trendline or Channel for example), if you move the cursor off the screen it needs you need to release the button on your mouse then reselect the object. Also it is not possible to use the off screen method of scrolling sideways as it is in MT4. Also, one needs...
In MT4, if in the Navigator tab, one could quick move to Stochastics by starting to type 'sto...' In MT5, this is not the case, so one has to scroll through the list to get to the indicator required.
It would be nice to have a property, both in the chart options and available in code to raise or lower the hieght of each object. So that one indicator, even though created earlier can get raised to the forground. Just like the available setting for bars, but by number and or a 'move up' and 'move...
It would be nice to have an option available to work offline, or alternatively to logoff. This alows analysis and coding to be done without having to go set the Disconnect option to mute.
I interested in Bollinger band, specially when they getting to squeeze or shrink because the next thing to happen is either the chart getting up or down aggressively. The problem is I can't monitor every chart, for the currency pair or the time frame. So I wish if you could program some thing like...
This is just a test. I somehow posted a new topic as someone else, so just checking if things are working again.
hello , Is there free forex bonus with no deposit required? thanks.
Why All Indicators too late generate signal? Could you let me know how to create accurate indicator?
Stock Trading Trading stocks. You hear that phrase all the time, although it really is wrong – you don’t trade stocks like baseball cards (I’ll trade you 100 IBMs for 100 Intel Trade = Buy or Sell To “trade” means to buy and sell in the jargon of the financial markets. How a system that can...
Hi Guys Can anyone help me please I am learning to edit Indicators. I have this Indicator that appears on screan when it finds a short or long I want to also have it give an audible alarm aswell Now think that it is done in this part of the coding int init() { IndicatorBuffers(2);...
I have been around forex forums for about an year and a half. What I have seen is that people are becoming more and more interested in scalping techniques and most indicators are now being suited for scalping. This is quite understandable, because of the profit of this technique. But I want to make...
Hi all, I need to practise with MT4 in history data forex charts in various TFs (from M5 up to H4 or daily). So I m looking for a script/indicator (not sure) that will display each candle on MT4 (on each TF) one by one and not all together. Just to make this clear I ll give an example. Suppose we go...
  MT4 Bridge (1)
Hello, Is any body knows someone who can do a Mt4 bridge..?
Forex is a loose acronym for Foreign Exchange Market that originated in the 1970s around the time free currency exchange rates were introduced in the world. In forex markets, market participants determine the price of one currency against the other purely from market forces stemming from supply and...
Previous: Part 1 - Learn Forex Trading: Forex Market Overview Currency pairs are financial instruments traded in forex markets. Every pair of currency traded in the forex market is considered as an individual product (or financial instrument). A set of two currencies always constitute a currency...
In a forex trade conducted through a trading platform, you are only speculating on the currency exchange rate and not actually buying all that currencies. Therefore if you speculate the movement of currency rates accurately you make a profit, otherwise not. Margin trading and leverage originate from...
As a forex trader you have recourse to different types of orders in order to enter and exit the forex markets. These different types of orders allow you to specify precisely as to how your broker should fulfill your forex trades. This article explains the different order types that are possible in...
For the newbie trader Forex trading often appears as an esoteric subject. With all the psychedelic colors that appear on the trading screens you would easily start wondering if forex trading can indeed be done by ordinary people. That could well be the case when you open out forex charts as an...
I entered on BUY @ 1.6645 with 30pips stop...to see chart and analysis, please visit my free BLOG: fxfocustime.com
I entered on Buy NZD/USD @ 0.7339 with 50 pips stop: limit OPEN 100pluspips strategy...I will post chart with explanation on my FREE blog: fxfocustime.com
  100pluspips strategy (25   1 2 3)
Hi everybody...I would like to start posting my 100pluspips strategy on this blog...feel free to place comments or ask questions...all my trades I close no less then 100+ pips...my stops usually 30-40pips...TP usually more then 150+pips...my trade for today was AUD/USD buy...to see chart picture,...