General - page 692

Does any one have "perfect storm and range" expert advisor?  one that trades during ranges...
Hi Guys, I need to get the Moving Average value at the previous candle. I want to extract the value at the middle of candle. Currrently I have this code (MQL4): lastCandleMA = NormalizeDouble(iMA(_Symbol, _Period, MA_Period, 0, MA_Method, PRICE_CLOSE, 1), Digits); The returned value of the code...
  Problem?  (1)
Hello everyone I have a question Let say I have made an expertadvisor that I am renting to clients for a monthly subscription fee. Is there a way I can restrict the clients from selling the trades taken by ea, via a copy trade system? I am allowing only one account per license...
As I perceive, broker (broker's server) obtains economic news not exactly announcing time. Let's say NFP announced 15:30:00:000 in USA, but broker's server is in London. Information should go long way from USA to England. Even more longer time is...
[Deleted]
  provide signal  (1)
i want to provide a signal, is any difference between mt4 and mt5 for that?
Hi As it's clear I can get current session property by SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_SESSION_PRICE_LIMIT_MIN) but what about previous sessions? Is it possible? More explaining: In the market I'm working in where there is another close price that change by weighted average of trades by volume done...
[Deleted]
Hello! When i download demo product from market in our website, MT5 open, but can not login so i cant dowload demo product! How can i do to login?
Hello, please do you know if during backtesting ea are commission already calculated in profit / loss ?
like validation, spacing of Points and angles thanks ola
Hello Sorry if this topic already exists somewhere else.. I tried MQL5 Support, Help Desk, various other Contacts etc but they could/would not help me and just said I have to go to the forum for help!!.... so here I am ...sorry.... I have tried several times to upload my ID and QR code images but...
Is it possible to provide a free signal on a live account? I know it says free signals are only allowed for demo accounts, but some providers are managing to do it with live accounts. One of them is using the same broker as me! Any advice much appreciated. Thanks!
eurusd trade trade panel doesn't appear. What to do?
I have One Question that how can invester or treding member of any broker can confirm that his account is A real money Account and Not A demo Money Account? It can possible that some ir-regulated broker can do setting in Name of Server, Like that They will change Server Name From Demo Account To...
Hi In the image attached, taken from the Trading Activity of a signal. The second line shows that 9  pips move of EURUSD of 2 mico lots gave a profit of $125.90 Is this correct? if no, why is it reported like that? Thanks
Hi. Is there a contact number that I can call to get in touch with MQL5 representatives or agents?
  TICKVALUE  (2)
Hello Friends, I receive wrong value from MODE_TICKVALUE in s&p (symbol : US500.F) for example in this position Loss is 2931.44 - 2933.03 = -1.59 = -159 Points , and this position profit in terminal is 1.59$  So this symbol tick value must be 0.01  but when I get tickvalue...
The strategy tester of the past versions did a ways better balancing of the load across the Local Agents Farm. All calculation tasks are now equally distributed to the available cores (95 in the example of below). The slower agents calculating their tasks while the faster agents are idle and delay...
the trendline change when i zoom out and in. Thanks Ola
Hi, I have subscribed an EA from mql5 by seeing the performance of strategy  tester, but now EA is running live in my live  account and in the same live account if I run the strategy  tester my live trades and strategy  tester trades doesn't  match, Is strategy  tester fake? or the developer is...
Hello I have applied as a seller, my request was pending beause I needed to upload ID photos. I did that, I uploaded the photos, but my status remains still pending since then. Can you please tell me if still things are missing, or just update and clear my seller status so I can start working?...
[Deleted]
Could someone please assist as maybe i am doing it incorrectly. However, when i select PayPal nothing happens?
Hello i have buy a vpn server, the propblem now is, that i want use Alerts to my handy about push or gmail....but i dont get any signal? Is there a special setting for that. I have open a second VPN where i have only one chart for testing signals from a indikator. Best regards
Hello, my application to register as a  seller in the market was rejected several months ago and since then iam not allowed to re-register and submit the documents again. i have tried contacting the service desk but they do not reply?? what could be the problem.
Can someone help, please. I am new to this site and am getting quite lost. I have some issues with some newly purchased software. How do I contact the vendor? Thanks in advance. Arnold
I have been trying to varify my account in mql5 but its not sending me the text ! I raised the matter to mql5 team and nobody responded !! Its been a week now. What to do ?
Hi I noticed a signal which I like to copy but the instrument it uses is GOLDm# which when I start to type in a new row in the Market Watch, I get XAU..., will it work and if so, which symbole will it work with as I see 3 different instruments in my MT5 all start with XAU. Thanks
Hey guys, i really need your help on this one. I have another account witg plus500 and i really love the feature to place order at night when my markets are closed and than the system will p,ace the pending order automatically for my underlyings. I have another account at XM and using mt5. Obviously...
Hello all! Is it possible to output text on multiple lines in an OBJ_TEXT object ? If not, why not implement this feature, question to the developers
code is resides in library, how can know if a script/indicator or EA is running it? Thanks
Is it best to rely on fundamental way or should one just go technical