MQL5 Hosting fee increase without notice or warnings?

Hi,

Is there somewhere on this forum or news area where the hosting fee increases are communicated? As this is the 2nd time in 6mths the fees have gone up but I don't see a notification and because I dont have the new amount in my account my VPS just expires and my trading account goes offline (costing me even further money) - can someone let me know where this changes are communicated?

Thanks

Joe

JoeLive:

Hi,

Is there somewhere on this forum or news area where the hosting fee increases are communicated? As this is the 2nd time in 6mths the fees have gone up but I don't see a notification and because I dont have the new amount in my account my VPS just expires and my trading account goes offline (costing me even further money) - can someone let me know where this changes are communicated?

Thanks

Joe

Yes, it was communicated a month ago and this was the first price increase in some years: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/333624

If you mean the addition of VAT for EU customers in all MQL5 products and services, this was the result of restructuring in Metaquotes company.

A price increase is never welcomed but we hope that it reflects the updates in infrastructure that were announced.

Reason: