General - page 691

Hi, I tried to find the calculation formula for tick_volume in documentation of MQL5 but couldn't. How is it calculated? # of changes in bid price + # of changes in ask price? # of changes in mid price? # of changes in either bid or ask price? Any help is appreciated! Thanks
Hi guys, i would really appreciate your help, The absolute strength indicator produces two sets of data. A Green line and a red line, the theory is when the green line crosses above the red line - go long. and when the red line crosses above the green line - go Short. If you use the indicator in an...
Hi guys, I just spent a lot of time writing an EA and was hoping someone could help me understand how to gate the EA to prevent unauthorized users to be able to run it. Should i be using a dll to achieve this or are there other methods to do this gating? Also is there a way to protect my EA from
extern int StopLoss = 200;      int OnInit()  {     double StopLossLevel;   double price= 1.87550;   double lotsize1= 0.01;      StopLossLevel = price+0.0050 - StopLoss*Point;   Alert ("Welcome!");      int ticket;   ticket = OrderSend (Symbol(), OP_BUYSTOP,lotsize1,price,10,0,0,"Lot1",0,0...
hello everyone, So i might have a solution for the automatic photo checker . When u make a phote with your Phone and you send it to your computer through webwhatapp or email or any other way your Phone automatically reduces the resolution to 600x800 or something like that So what you have to do is
  Spread
What is the difference between Broker Spread and Market Spread?And how can I trade the Market Spread?
  live trading  (3)
most of the brokers  display the rates on metatrade5 which are different from the live rates  .Which broker gives the live rates
Man, where is paypal mehod payment?
I don't have a clue of astrology. I barely remember my zodiac sign just to be prepared for when someone asks me for it. But I've read something about "financial astrology" , I'm looking at it as open minded as possilbe and I know that most of us "quant-oriented" traders are more based on facts
Please, I have been searching, trying and using nearly all the indicators since 2010 till today (March 22, 2018). Till now, there is no any profitable indicator in the whole world about trading in the forex market. Either lagging, or repainting. Playing in the market, it is a kind of gambling, or...
hi can any help me? im trying to save and load files to a difffernt harddrive than what my MT5 is installed on, i cant find anything anywhere about it any help would be appriciated :)
  parametre test  (1)
hello I saw your videos on youtube. metatrader5 te can not test the parameter .can you tell me how to do I want to test the first 2 parameters from 1 to 100 and see the best. how can I do it
  epayments for US Residents??  (15   1 2)
epayments works for US Residents?? i see this new debit card for epayments, paypal option is now gone 
Hello everyone,  I'm new to MT so I hope that I'm posting this right. Currently I'm using MetaTrader Version: 5.00 Build 2085, 13 Jun 2019.  To the situation. I was trading from a demo account, I was trading GPBUSD and I had Profit about 500. I thought it was a good profit so I wanted to close the...
Hello Everyone,can I use a single Trading Robot for multiple Live Accounts?Especially on the VPS.
Hi a MQL5 VPS with a MT4 signal copy is running. What time is the Times in the Account History? the VPS or the signal provider ...etc? thx
Hi, I built an EA in EA Builder and the code works perfectly in testing. For testing I use every tick for accuracy. In live trading the code works perfectly most of the time but misses trades. This is very frustrating because there are no errors in the journal to indicate where there was a problem....
Good morning, I need information.I am a freelancer and or a company in Italy. I registered on the site to sell my indicators, my Ea, and my signals. If I could sell a signal I would get money. Who should I make the bill for? In Italy we are obliged to issue an invoice / receipt in the case of sale...
  Brokerage Firms  (1)
Hello Everyone,please can an individual trade Forex without actually going through a broker.And if possible,how does it work?
Can you change the default brace indentation from 2 spaces to 0? So instead of this: if(condition)   {      } You get this: if(condition) {    }  
Hi Is there a way where I can match the orders from a signal provider I am copying with orders on my terminal, it is running in mql5 vps? I find the time is not the most easy to use but an order number from the provider terminal which shows in the vps journal, can this be possible? Thanks
Hello Is there a way to connect, or bridge Ninja Trader platform to Mt4 platform I mean I want to see the Future Chart on Mt4 platform just for Analysis. help me please it is very important to me. thanks
Dear all, I have a payable indicator..i pay subscribtion. Indicator demands MT4 account number and password.I can see values on the chart. I would just like to download all the history of indicator values. We made a script collecting data via I-Custom function, but we get an error ("Cannot login,...
I have this EA. This EA open only one trade at once. I want to open multiple trade at once from multiple currency charts whenever MA crossover. But this EA only open one trade and neglect other signals. Highly appreciate your kind help!...
Hi all, I keep getting this message on my terminal log: MQL5.community: authorization failed I also have VPS and subscribed to one of the signals. None of that works so I am basically paying for something I can not use. My login and password work ok on MQL5 web but my MT4 terminals (one from Ava...
Hi, i need to implement on my indicator the number of total day from a opened order and after plot on chart in void Order someone  can help ? void OnTimer()  {//---   int xsize=(int)ChartGetInteger(0,CHART_WIDTH_IN_PIXELS);   int ysize=(int)ChartGetInteger(0,CHART_HEIGHT_IN_PIXELS);...
dear friends, which expert, do you introduce for meta-trader 4, that is complete, modifiable and valuable (for forex and binary option). thank you for your considerations
Hello, Do any of you guys know of any EA or indicator that informs one when equity is above X? I know Myfxbook already does this, but it's honestly way too slow. Needs to be able to send alerts through the MT4 email function. Kind regards, n0equityAlertz123
Hi I'm new here, I would ask you why I can't download anything... If is click for download any indicator, free or pay version, the website ask me if I have an account, I click Yes and then Safari says "I can't open the page" I have an account MT4 with Pepperstone for Mac version....