General - page 688

Is it possible to obtain the missing activations? Who should I contact. Im running to pcs, both with 2 activations. Since the update, it will be 4. Vps servers hasnt updated Windows yet....How can this be avoided or how can we recover this activations. Thanks and Regards,
Hello, I want to take screenshots my trading performance on MT4 and use them to review a system I am using, but a metaquote message appears which says I must have the copyright notice displayed. When I take a screenshot, I can't see a notice so I assume I am supposed to include it myself, but I...
How does one delete a draft version of a product in the marketplace?
hello anyone. I need a function to recognize a manually drawn horizontal line and return its price value. The function should be also able to refresh the returned value if i manually move the line. double GetLineValue()  {   double linev;   long _chart=ChartID();   for(int...
Hi every body. I wrote following code to identify if a symbol has some data in its history or not: bool SymbolHasData(string symbolName){   bool alreadySelected = false;   if(SymbolInfoInteger(symbolName, SYMBOL_SELECT))      alreadySelected = true;   else      SymbolSelect(symbolName, true);...
I am having trouble making a payment to MQL5 via a deposit to PayPal. When I try I just get a message on my MQL5 user page saying "Financial operations are blocked". I have no issues with PayPal as such. Obviously I have asked MQL5 support for help, but no answer (as yet). Anyone else had this...
  ExPert Advisor  (1)
I downloaded a few Expert Advisors and tried to run them on my Demo Account for it to place trades automatically,but the attempts weren't successful.Even though the expert advisor symbols were smiling on the chart.What can I do to achieve this purpose?
Hi, as I like MetaTrader, I am openly asking MetaQuotes Software Corp. when will you finally provide a normal  MetaTrader version, dedicated for Linux ? Please answer this question, and please do not tell about wine +  MetaTrader under Linux as it does not always run properly and works much slower...
I'm having trouble getting notifications sent to my phone. I have everything working before but the notifications stopped coming in. I used to get alerts when price gets to a certain area and when trade were activated and when they hit SL and TP. Does anyone know how to fix this
It says Unexpected Identifier and will not load a Jpg or Png at 800x200. It worked the other day but today it is not working. Anyone know when that will be fixed? Thanks
Hello friends .. which program you use for Metrader on Mac ? I am using paralells but realised that indicators or experts show the data in confused messed up way.  What do u suggest ?
Dearest value Am just here, please I want you to help. I want to use MQL5. Coupon Code to purchase market. Please how can I have the MQL5 coupon code? Kindly guide me. Thank you
Hi every body. I wrote a script that scans all symbols in the system. It copies some data of each symbol and no more. I use a customized version of MetaTrader version 5.0 build 2085 that my broker provided & its difference with official version of MetaTrader is ability to connect to the broker...
   Hello guys. Anyone has suggestions how to find forex patterns without blocks if else I mean without brute force ?... Thank you.
I have observed one rule, but I'm not 100% happy about it: * if none of two consecutive Stoch(14,5,5) swings reaches 80/20, then sideways market could be starting. Would be happy to learn what other traders are doing.
Question, I'm new in the forex field. And a lot of time i spend on reading. Having a demo account as i should. And testing a lot of things. What certain indicators can do and if i like them and if there are useful for me and the setups i want to use i n the real deal. I try...
  MACD signal line  (2)
Good day, New coder here I have been perusing on the net for a code that uses the signal line not the histogram and I have not found any knowledge how to do this. Can I please ask if its possible to use this line in the expert code and if yes please help or point me in the right direction
  paypal deposit  (3)
paypal and mastercard deposits don't work ... will they be back soon ?
Is there an indicator that alerts you when the Bollinger Band reaches +/- 100 of the CCI please assist
Hi Is there a way to obtain a historic Equity Balance for a specific date? Thank you BM
I do not receive an SMS to validate my password change. is it important ? my password is still passed
Hi everyone, Sorry if this has been posted before, but I can't seem to find an answer. I am using MetaTrader 4 (broker is ActivTrades) and I can't login to the MQL5 community. I have entered my credential and clicked ok, but nothing happens. Is there something I am missing here? Any help would...
[Deleted]
  Paypal oh paypal  (1)
Wht is the problem? Paypal or web mql5 or?
Good morning, long ago I registered on mql5.com as a private user.Now I would like to turn the registration from a private user into a company. Is it possible to make this change? Thank you. Good day
why indicator are not show arrow ? #property indicator_chart_window//--- input parametersinput int K_period_Mid=5;input int D_period_Mid=3;input int Slow_period_Mid=3;input ENUM_STO_PRICE STO_PRICE_Mid=STO_LOWHIGH;input ENUM_MA_METHOD STO_Ma_Mid=MODE_SMA;input double OverBought=80;input double...
Hello, I'm very new to this site so apologies if I'm misinformed. Could someone please explain the tester agents? I've got 12 running on my R5 2600 but I'm slightly confused as to whether they'll generate any money from fees or not. Quantify :)
  EA  (1)
please how do I set up an EA in my Demo Account to place trades automatically?
Windows 10 April 2018 Update to make saved MetaTrader passwords invalid On April 30, Microsoft officially released a major update of their operating system Windows 10 April 2018 Update. This update affects configurations and encryption keys similar to the installation of a new Windows operating...
Hi What will happen to the open positions by a signal copy if not renewed?  MT4 signal running on MQL5 VPS. i.e. I don't want to renew the signal and don't want it to close the open positions at the time of its expiry.   Thanks