Beginner looking to create 1st script

Hi

So I am a beginner, looking to create a script based on a strategy I have been working on.

I'm trying to find user guides to setup trades based on candlestick directions, moving average, stochastic and 1 other thing. But so far I am pretty confused, wondering if any kind souls out there could help me get started?

Thanks

frog61: help me get started?
Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it.
  2. Beg at
  3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help

Thanks

Certainly not expecting someone to do it all for me, and I fully agree I need to learn to code.

With what specifically, one thing, I cant determine how to have a candlestick trend identified. Basically if Box#1,2 & 3 are red, then do this action, I'll keep looking at it and the links of course. 

Reason: