Product Review Issues - page 2

Are we able to complain about an author? I press the complaint button and nothing happens. 

Before asking the author about the notice, I realized there was a new 1.09 version of the EA which removed the notice and apparently rendered the EA functioning again. Thanks for the comments.

Dennis

cvdestyfx:

My review has not been hidden but I am not able to leave a star rating. Your system is broken and needs to be fixed. It is unfair to buyers to not be able to leave a star rating. And if you think my activity is suspicious, then you need to look at my order history! I have made many purchases on here over the years. It is unacceptable to take my money but not allow me to leave a star rating.  

We've reproduced the "stars" issue. It will be fixed today.

I have 2 products listed <Deleted> Reviews and ratings are displayed in the Reviews tab, but they won't count in the summary from the product avatar, next to the logo - it states 0 stars and 0 reviews, but the correct amount of comments. Why is this happening? Is the "stars" issue still not fixed? Thank you for your help.

Dragos Mihai Ofrim:
I have 2 products listed <Deleted> Reviews and ratings are displayed in the Reviews tab, but they won't count in the summary from the product avatar, next to the logo - it states 0 stars and 0 reviews, but the correct amount of comments. Why is this happening? Is the "stars" issue still not fixed? Thank you for your help.
Seems, anti-fake review robot machine is working.
read more here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/346959
Product page showing zero votes now
Product page showing zero votes now
  • www.mql5.com
Hi guys, Do you maybe know why this could be happening...

Hi Sergey, thank you for your reply. I do not understand this behaviour, I am actively chatting with customers that purchased these products, they are using them and were nice enough to offer a review. So for sure this robot is not working properly. What about future reviews on existing or future products? Would all be hidden just for the fact that the previous history was found suspicious? Will new reviews be given an independent fair analysis, or they will be by default forever hidden? Thank you for your clarifications. 

Dragos Mihai Ofrim:
Hi Sergey, thank you for your reply. I do not understand this behaviour, I am actively chatting with customers that purchased these products, they are using them and were nice enough to offer a review. So for sure this robot is not working properly. What about future reviews on existing or future products? Would all be hidden just for the fact that the previous history was found suspicious? Will new reviews be given an independent fair analysis, or they will be by default forever hidden? Thank you for your clarifications. 

It is the post of admin (and it is all that I know about it):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Product Review Issues

Alexey Petrov, 2020.07.17 14:42

This is not an error.

Recently we introduced a new automated system that hides reviews from accounts that it found suspicious. To prevent further questions, we are not providing any details on how it detects that.

and it is the suggestion from MQ in case someone does not agree:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Product Review Issues

MetaQuotes, 2020.07.20 16:37

Please write a ticket to servicedesk and provide all details for investigations - link at product and date when you tried to leave a rating.

We will check

I have no idea - your issue is related to this anti-fake review robot machine or not.
May be - yes, may be - not (we can not know about it on the forum).

I just provided the information which I found.

Thank you Sergey for the replies. The fact is that Service Desk redirected me to this forum topic, hoping I could find more answers. It seems I have to go back to service desk and try to get to the end of it.

Alexey Petrov:

This is not an error.

Recently we introduced a new automated system that hides reviews from accounts that it found suspicious. To prevent further questions, we are not providing any details on how it detects that.

I am facing the issue of hidden product reviews from past few months.

I received new reviews today and they are also hidden. 

This is unfair.  My account is 100% genuine.

I don't understand that how your robot detected my account as suspicious.

At least please help me in proving genuineness of my account and re activate my product Reviews.

I am ready to provide any documents required in this process.

Please help.

Hello, I have written two reviews in the last few weeks one displays correctly and the other one says "User didn't leave any comment to the rating".  I have several MT4 indictors and they are all superb so I wonder if you are able to help me?

Review 1 - says "User didn't leave any comment to the rating"

<Deleted>

Review 2 - displays correctly.

<Deleted>

Thank you in advance.

Carolyn

Reason: