Which broker's quote are shown on MetaQuote demo account

I  just opened a new MetaQuote demo account and I am able to see real time quotes on the platform including depth of market. 

I do not understand though, if MetaQuote is not a broker, then which broker's prices are quoted in real time on the MetaQuote demo account?

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Account Properties - Environment State - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

1. Don't double post! You already had this thread open.
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum 2017.07.19

2. Every broker has their own set of price feeds; MetaQuotes is no different. Only they can answer that.

William Roeder:
  1. Don't double post! You already had this thread open.
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum 2017.07.19

2. Every broker has their own set of price feeds; MetaQuotes is no different. Only they can answer that.
Is MetaQuotes a broker??

Check the lower right corner of this website:

Not a broker, no real trading accounts

Reason: