Product seems to have stopped working

Hello

An EA I have no longer wants to load onto a chart, the strategy tester and nor does show an error message in journal - there is simply nothing there. Whe I go back to product page, I can't update or reinstall as it doesn;t recognise I have the product. Any advice welcome, thank you very much.

Hello, buddy, you can contact the official customer service to find their help.

Bendict Wellstood:

Hello

An EA I have no longer wants to load onto a chart, the strategy tester and nor does show an error message in journal - there is simply nothing there. Whe I go back to product page, I can't update or reinstall as it doesn;t recognise I have the product. Any advice welcome, thank you very much.

If your Windows 10 was having key updates so one activation was lost because of this updates, and your EA will stop working because of that. So, you need to delete the products from your Metatrader and download/install the products on your Metatrader once again.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

i lost all my paid indicator because windows 10 update

Sergey Golubev, 2020.11.21 15:37

Some Windows 10 updates (key updates) look like the completely independent Operation System (OS) to be installed on the computer (and the activation is per OS as well).
So, there is no way to keep same activation within Windows 10 in case this Windows 10 is going to make an updates which are affected on all OS for example (it is related to Microsoft; it is not related to MetaQuotes).

Reason: