General - page 263

Hi, My notification just stop working since April 2022. When I test from my desktop, it is saying that the notification sent to. But in my phone and ipad, there is no new notification. Can you please advise? Regards, Jane
I have been studying MACD Moving Average Crossovers on the web page http://www.onlinetradingconcepts.com/TechnicalAnalysis/MACD2.html I was able to insert the 26-period EMA and 12-period EMA on the Metatrader charts, as they appear in the upper part of the first diagram. (Insert > Indicators >...
hi How can i get all symbols and check a functionon all of symbols continuously? like a expert but i want to run on all symbols. for example i want to check all symbols RSI value and return symbols that have rsi=30 and run continuously, not run for one time like script. please help me. thanks you
Hello, is it possible to make a backtest with Renko charts where the prices of the Renko chart and the normal chart match
How can I make a signal for an EA instead of the entire account? Doesn't make any sense for the whole account to be used for a certain EA
Is MT5 server down since Sunday evening? I can't load any currency pairs in the strategy tester
Hi there, At first I must say I was wrong on my signals and now it seems going ok. But there's a very strange issue with the strategy tester, first we'll see how they were those signals: //+------------------------------------------------ Signals ---! bool Range=ADX< 25 ,OB=RSI> 61.8
Hi everyone i wonder if there is a way to transfer data between two mt5/mt4 which installed in two different PC thanks everyone
Hi Everyone. Thank you for your time first and foremost. I've through the past year used various "signals" providers on telegram, who shows great results, stability, low DD and so. However, the profits seems to be somewhat inflated as many of the providers counts TP1, TP2 and TP3 as separately
Hello can not find my error. Have two 2D arrays, one to be filled with the prices of the HLINES and the other with the prices of the RECTANGLE (first loop for the lines, second loop for the rectangles). Within each loop, a function (HasPriceBeenCheckedRectangles and HasPriceBeenCheckedRectangles)
I am trying to install MT5 in my computer (Windows 7) but it ask me for proxy, but i am not using proxy, how do i solve it
Hi all I use the GRAPHICAL INTERFACES XI: INTEGRATING THE STANDARD GRAPHICS LIBRARY (BUILD 16) as my origenal model , and try to modify it to my panel that I need. The panel look like this so far, and I wish it can show some useful information such like event log , error message and trading...
I need Zig Zag Dash board indicator. If any one have. Please provide me
Hi, Let's suppose that I have an : 1) OnTick() function that takes 400 milliseconds to execute. 2) OnTimer() function that takes 10 milliseconds to execute. If I have EventSetMillisecondTimer(100), what will happen? : 1) Will OnTick() function be interrupted several times during its execution to
  MT5 not working with proxy  (19   1 2)
MT5 does not connect through a proxy server. I have tried 4 diiferent proxies servers with the right credentials with no positive results but they all work perfectly on MT4. What am i doing wrong
Hi, good afternoon. I need connect to "tradersglobalgroup-demo" server in my work. I'm behind a proxy server and a institutional domain of my work. The parameters in metatrader 5 client is correctly configured, I can connect with Metaquotes demo accounts and ICMarkets per example, but when I try to
Hi to all How can I download historical data from a specific broker? I have an account with the broker but when I download the data is not the same when you compare the data in the chart vs the data downloaded Is there any expert / utility to use? How can I get the Historical Data from a broker from
[Deleted]
My indicator flickers when chart is zoomed or height is adjusted I am wondering what actions are called when chart is zoomed in / out or its height is adjusted? Does it call OnInit
when i create my signal i got this message(Suspicious growth value. High risk for subscribers) so my signal is not listed in mt4 signals i have nothing suspicious you can check it i worked hard for my strategy follow me yourself and see ,ican show myfxbook from 2020 and 2021 ,some brokers disable
void orderfunction::coverbuyspecific_order( string symbol_name, ENUM_POSITION_TYPE positiontype, string comment, int magic) { int pt = PositionsTotal (); for ( int i = pt - 1 ; i >= 0 ; i--) // for(int i = 0; i <= pt; i++) { ulong Pticket= PositionGetTicket (i); if (Pticket > 0
Hello, I get some data using API for BTCUSDT price and save those data in mysql. is it possible to connect that to mql5 in order to view chart and send trade signal? is there any available document
Hello guys, can someone tell my why this code doesn't work correctly? #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 1 #property indicator_plots 1 #property indicator_type1 DRAW_LINE #property indicator_color1 clrBlack #property indicator_width1 1 double buf[];
When we used optimization, how to get the total number of optimizations use code? Just like picture, how to get 9 number use code
Hi, i am creating an indicator that will draw a box with Object Create command, but by default uses blue color, any one knows how to change the color ? Thanks
So I'm trying to make a bullish/bearish divergence here but halfway through, the line on the MACD is just a horizontal. Would it be possible to make it the same as the trendline in the chart as in the attached picture
Hello traders hope you guys are doing well. I wanted to ask if anyone knows where I can find a free divergence indicator that has alerts. Thanks
Hello, my question is related to the usage of DLL inside the EA(Expert Advisor). Though we have tried to use DLL file by importing it inside the EA, but we get the error message this: "Cannot load 'Example.dll' [126]". The dll file is created in C#. Does anyone knows the solution for this? Thank you
[Deleted]
Hello,' Is it possible to keep Z order of ZigZag indicator in background so candlesticks can be seen in front
What are your popular Forex trading techniques in 2022 ? Day trading , scalping, long term investing
Hello guys. Please I need help on this. A friend of mine isn't able to login to his mql5 platform because the push notifications needed to receive the verification code isn't coming to his phone. Please which other way can he log in. Thanks