Server constantly restarting

Hi Folks! Hope everyone great! Just a quick question/confusion!! Would anyone know why a 30GB Ram,, 800GB SSD server running a 210KB Expert Advisor(EA) on 13 charts keep constantly and consistently restarting? And how to fix it? Already ran memory diagnosis,,, and "No memory issues detected"! Kindly!

Kenneth Njuguna:
Hi Folks! Hope everyone great! Just a quick question/confusion!! Would anyone know why a 30GB Ram,, 800GB SSD server running a 210KB Expert Advisor(EA) on 13 charts keep constantly and consistently restarting? And how to fix it? Already ran memory diagnosis,,, and "No memory issues detected"! Kindly!
What do the logs (Expert, Journal) say?

Carl Schreiber:

Logs say,, "ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NONEXECUTE MEMORY"

Carl Schreiber:

I really never get to see the expert journal as platform shutdown same time server as does!! Tab empty!!

Kenneth Njuguna :

Expert Advisor - MQL5?

Vladimir Karputov:

Expert Advisor - MQL5?

Yes!!!! MQL5 Expert Advisor!!!

Vladimir Karputov:

Expert Advisor - MQL5?

Attached is the only error i keep receiving!

Files:
ERROR.jpg  44 kb

Kenneth Njuguna:

Attached is the only error i keep receiving!

I used google and found that it may be the issue with some/old drivers on your computer.
read this Microsoft community talking about:

How to fix Stop code : attempted execute of noexecute memory
How to fix Stop code : attempted execute of noexecute memory
  • answers.microsoft.com
Hi! I selected all options in features windows turn on or off and when the Appling finish i restart the computer and after restarting i just see a blue screen and this message : Your PC ran into a

Sergey Golubev:

I used google and found that it may be the issue with some/old drivers on your computer.
read this Microsoft community talking about:

Thanks Sergey!! Very much appreciated!! Let me fix!! Will revert!