General - page 261

I am trying to set my bot not to trade on certain days like on weekends and Christmas day, my line not to trade on Christmas and New Year is raising a warning of expression has no effect, how can I correct it? bool allowed(){ MqlDateTime stm; datetime tm= TimeCurrent (stm); bool open =
Hi.I have a very weird error on experts tab metatrader. Maybe it is a bug of mql5. Line 130 is ok. But line 133have error. I will attach the total code of my indicator too.But my only question is about line 130 and 133. Anyone can help me
Hello I'm trying to do some calculations with strategy test math calculations. Optimization high results do not match re calculated ones. I don't know what is wrong, can someone help me find the error. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
Hello, good afternoon. I have several computers at home, and I would like to sell the power of the Metatester agents. Is there any penalty if I put four or more computers to sell the power of the agents having all the computers within the same network? Thank you
ASK candle charts Hi everyone, I am looking for ask candle charts as my trading method requires the ask price to cross certain indicator levels but if I use the bid candles the indicator would be calculated from that price not that ask price. Has this been achieved before? If not I would be really
how to run the trading application on my mt5 android ? , I bout trading Experts and some Indicators but I'm not finding how to run on my mt5 android
Hello, recently i downloaded this scripts: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/viewcode/2226/127941/periodnext.mq5 frome here: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/2226 but my problems are these:(simply i want to read time frame from current chart (not first chart) and apply new timefarme to current chart. (not
Hello, i`m searching for the possibility to send messages from many EAs to different mail-accounts. Example: EA1 should send from paul@lalala.com to test1@lalala.com and EA2 send from paul@lalala.com to test2@lalala.com The Problem is in MT5 Option > E-Mail> from ... to... onlya one settings. Who
Is it possible to get historical stock market data for lets say the whole sp500 stocks into mt5 to make some backtests ? greeetings
Hello, My EA does not make trades playing LIVE. I've got an error: failed exchange sell ... [Trade disabled], I can open trades manually. When I run EA on strategy tester it does make trades. I've got an green mark near "AutoTrading" button. My broker is primebit. Im trying to play BTCUSDT. Any
  Downloading Data  (3)
Hi, Is it possible to download the data of a currency pairs price movement for X amount of time for 3 different timeframes? And if so how is that done? Thanks for the help
Hello, When I make a get_position I have the list of my positions opened, and I have a colum with the "type". Type 0 is a Buy position and Type 1 is a sell position. positions=mt5.positions_get(symbol= "GOLDmicro" ) if positions==None: print( "No position on Gold, error code={}"
Hello, I'm trying to automate trade Eurusd but every time I send a request it doesn't execute. The error comment is invalid stops . Here is the code: symbol= "EURUSD" volume= 0.01 price=mt.symbol_info_tick( "EURUSD" ).ask sl=price- 0.0001 x=mt.symbol_info_tick( "EURUSD" ).ask y= 1.07234 , 1.07230
Hello everyone, i want to create a EA, but i have the problem that sometimes my buy, sell or close trade is executed a bar later. I use ADX with period 10. Here is a share of my fxdreema EA:*** So to my problem. Here is a example: (ADX Baseline is yellow, DI+ is green, DI- is red) The white arrow
Hi, how can i remove the sign on the graph. I couldn't find it on the help section and maybe I don't know its name
The one I've got has an entry in the expert advisors section of the mt4 terminal but I don't see any means of terminating it.   It doesn't figure in the "my subscription to trade signals" at https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/subscriptions/all Does one just stop paying the subscription price?  
Hi, I'm desperate, the signal <Deleted> is in a large drowdawn and I can't renew my subscrition of 39 $. My credit card dosn't work? I have a balance of 80 $ on my mql5 account!! Any suggestion
please am new here, i was making deposit when i got this message " Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team " my account is limited. please how can i resolve this
Comments that do not relate to the "Error MT4", have been moved into this topic
I have created an expert advisor that searches, within all the symbols offered by the broker, which symbols in a specific timeframe satisfy certain requirements given by the values of several indicators. Everything works well only that sometimes the call to get the handle takes a long time (I assume
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, June the 18th, 2021. The new version features the following changes: Terminal: Added ability to receive push notifications from the server. You will be notified of executed trading operations even if your terminal is closed. In earlier
The calculation of "Performance Rating" for agents is not transparent enough user accounts are running up all sorts of strange charges! Even when no passes are being made by the agents, one's balance can still be used up.  I propose before each optimization Metatrader calculates the cost of a...
I have made a new account and it require to add mobile number. when i enter mobile number it ask me to authenticate by entering password. I have entered my MQL5 password, Trading Account password but both are not working. kindly let me know which password i have to enter to authenticate and if i
what should i do when i register as seller i dont receive any sms from mql5
Hi, Is it possible to copy a signal that trades .pro suffix pairs, "converting" it to a normal pairs ? i.e. EURUSD.pro > EURUSD In my understanding, the .pro suffix just means the trader uses a pro account on its broker, but the instrument (i.e. EURUSD) is the same. When trying to copy it I get a "
Hey all, I'm getting near to what I hope is the final stretch of my indicator and EA. Now, is it automatically going to work with the strategy tester or is there something I need to do to make it work
[Deleted]
Hello I want to learn make MY own EA. But i don't know how to make own EA/ROBOT. Anyone can help me for learning making OWN EA. i am trying long time but i can't please anyone help me . How i can make my own EA
Hello, Weird deal. Went to bed last night after working on a program. It uses and iCustom() call which was working successsfully. In the OnCalculate() the BarsCalculated() returned a value, and CopyBuffer() was getting values. Woke up this morning to start working on the program again, and
I created a robot but in the backtest it is making several orders at the same time on the same asset. How do I activate only one order at a time
Hi. My broker installed their website in my meta-trader terminal. Does anybody know how to edit this. I think it should be somewhere in the config folder? I can not find the .ini files there