Metatrader 5 built 2626 MAJOR and BIG BUG. Don't update to this version.

There is big issue with MT5 new update 30 sep 2020.

terminal did not update current prices of open position. They are fixed. And this male some robots unusable.

UNACCEPTABLE BUG FROM MQL!!!!!

Files:
MT5_issue.png  31 kb

Yes, I have same issue.
I reported to the developers on their thread - post (I hope - they will check it too).

Sergey Golubev:
Yes, I have same issue.
I reported to the developers on their thread - post (I hope - they will check it too).
Thanks.
I also write to service desk, hope to check and fix.

Same problem here. Wonder if it's possible to roll back to previous update? A number of custom indicators have also fallen over with the upgrade. TradingView looking better by the day... :(  

Sergey Golubev:
Yes, I have same issue.

Some people reported too -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

New version of the MetaTrader 5 platform build 2615: Fundamental analysis and complex criterion in the strategy tester

fxsaber , 2020.10.01 21:54

b2626 and b2628 - a bug not in the GUI, but in PositionGetDouble ( POSITION_PRICE_CURRENT ) !!! It is not updated. Anyone who trades these builds, go to b2624. Robots see complete bullshit.

Why was this super-critical bug not fixed within 24 hours since the first message ?

So, we can download MT5 from this link Download MetaTrader 5
and do not update it to the beta builds 2626 and 2628 (do not connect to MetaQuotes-Demo account for upodates).
Because the beta builds are the beta anyway so it is better to use the latest stable build (2615) for trading.

Hope, it will be fixed soon.

Sergey Golubev:

Some people reported too -

So, we can download MT5 from this link Download MetaTrader 5
and do not update it to the beta builds 2626 and 2628 (do not connect to MetaQuotes-Demo account for upodates).
Because the beta builds are the beta anyway so it is better to use the latest stable build (2615) for trading.

Hope, it will be fixed soon.

Thank you. The link is working.

Anyway, such bugs are not acceptable from MQL. It seems some un-experienced developers work on applications. We already see some other major bugs on previous versions and also android app.

Terrible answer from service desk !!!!!
Files:
mql_issue.png  6 kb

Sergey Golubev:

It was fixed with new beta:

yes. It is.

Thanks.

Reason: