General - page 1951

MetaTrader 4. Build 147. 1. Updated indicators refreshing. 2. Updated "Max bars in a chart" property. 3. Updated columns properties in lists of transactions and a history of transactions. 4. Added yellow/red colors filling on the list of transactions: S/L, T/P, Open price levels. 5. Added...
just so you are aware, many of the new indicators that you added in custom indicators don't work. many have functions that you are using which don't seem to exist like in sma +object indicator you have SetIndexDigits + SetIndicatorArray which are not declared. another favourite of yours is...
Dear sir MT4 is a powerful trading platform , but I have one question: why does the 〝4H candle close time〞 of MT4 advance 1 hour ahead the MT3s' close time? this micro-change seems to disturb 〝4H candle〞 feature... Thank you
I respectfully disagree with one aspect of the way you have profiles implemented in 3.83 and 4. Reasons are below. My concern with your manner of implementing profiles would not be a problem if we could save chart **layouts** for reloading. Here is what I mean, in other words. As it is now,...
The the ZigZag indicator in bulid 147 is not working. Please correct this problem. There seems to be a problem in "SetIndexDigits" section of the code
Infeasible proposal I think it would be a good idea for you guys to release your client terminal as open-source. The reason being that you do not make your money from the charting client; you make money by selling and maintaining your server applications. (I assume) By opening the source code of...
Hi, 1. is it possible to sort by UT the window view when we have several charts and we select menu window>tile Horizontaly/Verticaly? 2.in the bottom left corner when we open the small box to change symbol/time, copy paste keyboard shortcuts ctrl c - v don't work. 3.thanks for the red comment in...
Hi Will a channel Breakout be included as a standard indicator or will i have to try and code one myself ? Thankyou
In order to open up a trading account, would you please provide a list of banks and/or broker companies in the USA using MetaTrader 3 along with their websites. Your trading platform MetaTrader 4 is the best by far. Can't wait for the official release. Sincerely, Brolis Kiela
1) is your software direct trading platform ? 2) are you brokerage firm? 3)Can I see future quote and chart in your Metatrader 4.0? 4)If this software is trading platform, Can I place order Futures and FX market both USA AND GLOBAL MARKETS
For several reasons, the balance of users will be collected and stored in a secure server. Firstly, it will allow me to get various statitics on fxfisherman's performance. Secondly, it will allow me to keep track of amount of money to donate. I have thought long before making this decision. I...
if it is available, would you please propose an example about it? my main concern is the format of it. thank you!
MetaTrader 4. Build 146. 1. In OrderSend() function a new parameter "simbol name" is added. 2. Updated MQL4 properties based on new "TextLabel" object properties. 3. Updated "Max bars in charts" option. 4. Updated "Save as..." item properties in MetaEditor IDE.
  Audible Alerts  (3)
To my understanding, MQL II did not have a way to sound an audible alert in an expert or custom indicator. Sure, you could have a popup window give you a message in MQL II, but what if you're out of the room? MQL 4 needs to have have an audible alert function implemented by one of the following...
Does MetaTrader 4 have Strategy Tester? As i checked in Ver 4.0 build 145 (Dec 24 2004), it does'nt have Strategy Tester. Questions: 1- When will Strategy tester be prepared? 2- Is there a big difference in Strategy Tester of MetaTrader 4.0 in compare with Metatrader 3.x? Best Regards, Reza...
Hello, when will the final version of Metatrader 4 be available and when we will start to see forex brokers using it? Thanks, Miguel
1. open option pane 2. go to email option 3. in the Email address put " ;" in the end of the email add 4. try to send email getting faild status. 5. remove ; sign still cannot send email only restarting MT solving the problem
MetaTrader 4. Build 145. 1. Updated SpeechText function. 2. Added TextLabel object. Instead time-price, this object can be anchored only to chart' window coordinates. 3. Updated History Center export module. 4. Added new CSV-formats for data importing.
MT4 is very nice, yet NZDUSD is the only missed currency in G7. Also, CHFJPY is missing for a full set of cross of majors. Could I know that if the two symbols will be available in MT4 soon ? Thx
Where can I download MetaTrader 4 Server and Data Center ?
MetaTrader 4. Build 144. 1. Updated initialization and deinitialization of MQL4 program. 2. Updated DLL importing, for imported function the price array (TOHLCV) parameters passing corrected. 3. DLL must be located in experts/libraries. 4. Updated objects' copy function. 5. Updated double and string...
  MetaQuotes  (1)
MetaQuotes has the possibility of linking with Metastock Software (as a data feed). Are you still working on this project ? Where can I download an updated version? Thank you
Why does the following not work in an indicator? The code following "if(prevtime == Time[0]) return(0);" gets executed each tick instead of each bar. datetime prevtime=0; ... if(prevtime == Time[0]) return(0); prevtime = Time[0]; gets executed each tick; but only want to update at each new...
Congrats MetaQuotes - no more problems with the platform crashing when loading external modules! However, I've had a few other problems with my code. MetaEditor allows the following to be compiled, which crashes MetaTrader: int start() { int buySell; double indResults[2];...
Hi, Is it possible to have percent change of multiple currency pairs on one chart. Not too familiar with metatrader api ... Thanks
MetaTrader 4. Build 143. 1. On charts' context menu the submenu "Trading" is added. 2. Updated DLL initialization function. 3. Updated order modification. 4. Updated GIF image saving function. 5. Added Client terminal English help-file.
Hi, i want to creat a line in indicator window. now, in the ObjectCreate funtion i need to add the window index as a parameter . now my quetsion is how to retrive the index for the indicator window ? thanks
Afraid I'm still getting a lot of platform crashes with various experts I'm trying out..... Below a sample of a crash report. Often, the platform doesn't actually produce a report but simply shuts down. There has been a critical error Time : 2004.12.21 10:26 Program : Client...
hello, here is the order i send on my mini forex demo account : type=OP_SELL lots=0.1 symbol=USDJPY for example price=current bid stop loss=0 take profit=current+50pips for example i have very often an error message "invalid S/L or T/P", sometimes "unknown error", sometimes "some error"...
MetaTrader 4. Build 142 1. Enabled History Center for importing history data. 2. Command line features for autologin and profile selection: Format: terminal.exe login-'profile' 3. Context menu of objects or indicators consist name of object or indicator. 4. Objects tooltip consist current...