Rent Market Products and Save Your Money! - page 5

I tried to do a payment for an EA today and entered a wrong email address .... and now in MT4 I keep getting an error message and I cannot enter the email address for payment ... Did someone else had this problem and how did you solve it? 

ayishmin:
I tried to do a payment for an EA today and entered a wrong email address .... and now in MT4 I keep getting an error message and I cannot enter the email address for payment ... Did someone else had this problem and how did you solve it? 
Maybe the service desk can fix it

ayishmin:

What about if you try to change your old (correct) email address to a new one and then re-change it again back to the old one..?

Kind of re-set of your settings?

But I haven't tried it so it is untested!

rent works without problems for me.

A buy can also expire if you ran out with activations and changed your accounts or PC.

Just rented an EA yesterday, but it seems not work (still says "buy or rent". No and the money is drawn in the bank. it not on the VPS nor the computer. I tried restart all things. If this question has been asked before i apologize, but could someone put me in the right direction.

Infinity:
Just rented an EA yesterday, but it seems not work (still says "buy or rent". No and the money is drawn in the bank. it not on the VPS nor the computer. I tried restart all things. If this question has been asked before i apologize, but could someone put me in the right direction.

It may be because of two possible cases:

• money did not come to mql5 if you paid by Visa or by other payment system; because the users are depositing the money to their forum account/profile, and after that only they are paying for the products in the Market).
  • you did not fill Community tan in Metatrader with your forum login (kmfliser; not by your email) and your forum password; correct Community tab filling should be shecked in the journal in Metatrader.
Reason: