MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal - page 29

MetaTrader 5 Is Now on the Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange!

This year we have repeatedly informed about our active work on increasing the number of exchanges supported by MetaTrader 5 platform. And today we are pleased to announce that our company has been granted the Independent Software Vendor (ISV) status from the Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange (DGCX).

This means that DGCX Members will be able to use MetaTrader 5 trading platform through a special gateway to provide services to their trading clients. Thus, DGCX has become the third international exchange supported by MetaTrader 5 platform.

"Our integration solution meets all the requirements of the Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange," said Gaies Chreis, COO of MetaQuotes Software Corp. "A great work has been done, but the platform development will not be stopped. Our objective is to offer even more opportunities to the Exchange Members and we will continue our work".

A wide range of tools for technical analysis and powerful functionality of MetaTrader 5 platform will provide an exceptional support of DGCX Members trading needs. We suggest Members of other international exchanges to be ready. We will come to you soon!

For many traders in trading hedging is very important. And Mt5 doesn't allow to do it. That's why I think there are many negative comments about it. I tried to work with Mt5 but as I'm a scalper and usually trade with EA I faced up with problem of using EA on Mt5

I think aslong as metaquotes support Metatrader 4 most retail traders will be happy.

It is the retail traders that made metatrader become what it is today. However with version 5, metaquotes have taken a step away from most retail traders. It is never a good idea to forget that which made you what you are because it can easily come back to haunt you.

No hedging

No DDE server

Coding is more difficult for the average retail trader.

And the list goes on...

If metatrader 4 ever becomes obsolete, I will choose any platform other than metatrader 5 for my trading.

mladen:
Some time ago someone asked for a "tape like" MACD (that the difference between MACD and Signal line should be plotted as a tape instead of plotting two separate lines) I answered him to wait for metatrader 5 since it will be very simple to make it then Here it is. As simple as it gets

Hi, mladen

Nice!!! can you convert it to mt4 version? Thank you very much

Hello,

i need the MT5 Build 910 Version; can someone upload a copy of "terminal.exe" and "metaeditor.exe" of Build 910 - alternatively versions between Build 684 and Build 910 are also ok; because this version still has a search-window.

mladen:
Some more "fooling around" Why should just other platforms have something like this?

please shared mq4 virsion

thanks

soil82:
please shared mq4 virsion thanks

Filled area can not be made that way in metatrader 4

Reason: