Please help MT5 and 4 is acting up lately!

I dont know why this keeps happening...
its very questioning and it makes me think the forex market is a cheat...

You buy at the Ask and sell at the Bid. Pending Buy Stop orders become market orders when hit and open at the Ask.

1. Your buy order's TP/SL (or Sell Stop's/Sell Limit's entry) are triggered when the Bid / OrderClosePrice reaches it. Using Ask±n, makes your SL shorter and your TP longer, by the spread. Don't you want the specified amount used in either direction?

2. Your sell order's TP/SL (or Buy Stop's/Buy Limit's entry) will be triggered when the Ask / OrderClosePrice reaches it. To trigger close to a specific Bid price, add the average spread.
              MODE_SPREAD (Paul) - MQL4 programming forum - Page 3 #25

3. The charts show Bid prices only. Turn on the Ask line to see how big the spread is (Tools → Options (control+O) → charts → Show ask line.)
    Most brokers with variable spreads widen considerably at end of day (5 PM ET) ± 30 minutes. My GBPJPY (OANDA) shows average spread = 26 points, but average maximum spread = 134 (your broker will be similar).

Your image shows the sell order closed 0.73352 - 0.73302 = 0.0005 (five PIPs) above the candle. That is nothing.

Will Braks: I dont know why this keeps happening... its very questioning and it makes me think the forex market is a cheat...

There are always two prices, Ask price and Bid price. Charts only show the Bid price, but you can see the current Ask price if you enable the Ask line on your chart. You can also see the two prices on the Market Watch.

The difference between the Ask price and the Bid Price is called the Spread. Buy orders open on the Ask price and close on the Bid price, while sell orders open on the Bid and close on the Ask price.

The Market is not "cheatng". You are the one that needs to learn more about it and gain more experience about trading Forex.

Reason: