Charts not updating

To add comments, please log in or register
Forex Trader
Forex Trader  
None of my charts are updating this morning. If I go to Charts>Refresh, then the particular window that is live will update, but all other windows stay still. This is the same on 2 separate machines. It seems the data is not flowing smoothly.

Does anyone else have this problem?
Forex Trader
Forex Trader  
None of my charts are updating this morning. If I go to Charts>Refresh, then the particular window that is live will update, but all other windows stay still. This is the same on 2 separate machines. It seems the data is not flowing smoothly.

Please provide us with information about what server (broker) you connect to (What is written in the "Server" field in the window that appears when you open "File -> Login" menu?).

And could you say me, please, what build of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal you use.
Forex Trader
Forex Trader  

Please provide us with information about what server (broker) you connect to (What is written in the "Server" field in the window that appears when you open "File -> Login" menu?).

And could you say me, please, what build of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal you use.

Server is Metaquotes-demo
Build is 193

The problem happened about 3 hours ago, but data is flowing better now, and the charts are updating again. The connection to the feed keeps dropping out even though my internet connection remains connected all the time.

Thankyou, tatyana
edsonchambe
edsonchambe  

Hi,

I have installed mt5 on my pc, but the charts are not updating. It is showing 0/0kb at the bottom but the internet connection is ok.

MT5

whroeder1
whroeder1  
  1. It's the weekend. The market is closed and Broker's servers are probably down. FX opens in 75 minutes.
  2. Have you opened an account with a broker?
To add comments, please log in or register