Do you have Forex consultant? - page 2

Makd1234:
Yes i do my trading with help of very experience and trusted broker/consultant. It is safe to trade with consultant because their so much risk in market

So you think that you don't have risk of trading with them ??

Makd1234:
Yes i do my trading with help of very experience and trusted broker/consultant. It is safe to trade with consultant because their so much risk in market

Expecting that your broker will help you in trading is like expecting that nothing will happen when you get closed in a cage with lions - surrealistic

Melle:
Would you say that you became more successful in dealing to Forex because someone helped you to attain your goal?

Yeah, we need help all the time.

I think it's better to have a team to trade, so that we can share ideas.

I consult myself and the charts, nothing more. Do not rely on others when it comes to your own trading.

TheLastBear:
I consult myself and the charts, nothing more. Do not rely on others when it comes to your own trading.

Good one mate. We don't need consultants to trade successfully.

I consult to one of my friend he is a good trader Ater it I consult my self and market analysis is also important for me. I decide to see all these things . A goood consultant can guide you better he can warn you or push you towars right decision.

Reason: